Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would be great if we posted a list of our most memorable "Juan-liners" I know we did the Juanism's during trial and KCL gave it to Juan.

"Yes or No"

Then when he gets the "Yes" - "Well sure!"

My admiration for JM knows no limits.
:great:

top right hand side of member home page says Jodis Manifesto

If you're on a mobile device, you have to scroll alllllll the way past the comments on the Member Home page and it'll be the first blue button directly under the Disqus section.

The BBM part is what blows my mind! How in the heck can a professional(?) get to conclude that?? I mean really? How can all these def witlesses tell a jury that what they conclude from a sentence that is so far from what it is. I'm sure many families say fu to each other, ok that means incest? C'mon.
The other one is how they overplayed Travis sentence in the sex tape. Sounds like a 12yr girl = a pedo by 'definition? How? No it doesn't.
It's like someone says, "I love animals" & they will say, 'oooh, that means they like sex w/animals'. I mean, I never heard humans making weird conclusions like that. Even children can reason from A to B in a straight line! These people got PAID to be stupid?
Help! I'm not too good with explaining myself as so many of you are but, I hope you see what I'm trying to convey. Thanks.

What it showed is disrespect for her parents, which she showed numerous times. imo BUT, the **%^*, could not go there....

One of the (many) crazy moments that stood out for me was in the 1st Trial. ALV was on the stand. I could barely listen to her without losing my mind let alone look at her. The voice tones and smirk!#$*! Anyhoo at one point she says to Juan "Are you mad at me Mr. Martinez" What the he77!!!!

Juanism- "Well it's your fog" :laughing:

In the JA secret testimony at her re-trial she tells jurors that when TA and she met, he tried to mirror her likes and ideas so they would be compatible. Where do you think she heard this MIRROR behavior from? She did not use those words in the first trial, but after Dr. D testified about JA mirroring others she decided to use it in her re-trial testimony and didn't think any of us trial watchers out here would hear her and comment on it. It's part of her BPD dx

OMG.....This is proof right there that she is the one who mirrors and takes whatever she hears and twists it totally around.

Think about it.

-She changed her religion to be Mormon in just a few months after meeting Travis. Changing your religion is huge to most people and it would take lots of time before 1 person in a relationship would just change over to their partners religion.
But to JA, it was just a way to get Travis to like her more.
She used religion it as a weapon.

- She joined PPL. Of course. Travis was big on PPL so Jodi had to be big on PPL. She was horrible at it. But it didnt matter. She wanted to be like Travis.

- Traveling? All of a sudden Jodi becomes a world traveler because Travis traveled a lot to conventions and so Jodi all of a sudden loved to travel.

And here we see she is trying to claim Travis was "mirroring" her? Good Grief.
She twists everything around to her benefit.
She is 1 huge LIE and evil at the core.

Wow! What a cluster wuck that sidebar is. Wilmott is ugh! bratty and Nurmi is rude and both are unwilling to bend to anything. It does give me insight as to why JSS gave in so much, you just can't win with these people. I can't even believe Wilmott is a lawyer. Both of them seem a lot like JA IMO.

Wilmott also teaches new lawyers. :rolleyes:

One of the (many) crazy moments that stood out for me was in the 1st Trial. ALV was on the stand. I could barely listen to her without losing my mind let alone look at her. The voice tones and smirk!#$*! Anyhoo at one point she says to Juan "Are you mad at me Mr. Martinez" What the he77!!!!

And then Fonseca followed suit with telling Juan she was not going to go down slime highway. Yep two peas in a pod.

Wow! This video is eye-opening for me. You can hear and see in your mind's eye how Jodi has already hooked her talons into Travis' heart and soul. The manipulation has already begun.

His own words also reveal his conflicted feelings regarding Deanna. Which makes me wonder if those feelings were true, or just due to manipulations; a side-effect of the drug he was addicted to, aka Jodi Arias.

What I have trouble understanding though is why Travis would write those things about himself to the Hughes. IIRC that the "talk" that CMJA had with the Hughes was fairly early on in the...relationship? (for lack of a better word); between Travis and the convicted murderer.
Are BPD's that persuasive? Or sociopaths? (which I believe that CMJA is).
I have no doubt that CMJA lied to the Hughes, but I have such a terrible time understanding why Travis would respond in such a negative manner about himself.
Perhaps I will listen again.
If anyone has insight to add on to your post (which I believe, but again, cannot understand the why), it would be helpful for me to understand.
TIA.
In other words there is no person on this earth that could hand me a pile of manure and convince me that it's apple butter.

Even ja laughed at that one.

thats what I love about Juan. He will throw in some real doozie sarcastic cut-downs when he needs to. And he does it without changing his demeanor so you dont know he even did it until he is 2 steps past it.

Then you think back. Did he really just say that? LOL

So now there is a new FB page that is called F--- the Alexanders except that instead of --- the whole actual word is the name and every post on there starts with the same thing. They even posted the autopsy photos and said that the pedo got what he deserved.

Well that was fast. I and a bunch of other people reported it and now that page is unavailable.

Yeah, I watched day 5 part 1 last night and found myself wondering why that entire recording needed to be played. The giggling, singing and groaning had no real value other than sensationalism and was frankly BORING. What a total waste of valuable court time. I could see relevant parts being aired, however, 40 minutes and more ???

BBM - Perhaps that was his point? 40 minutes is quite a long time for all that bs and it's not like they were in the beginning of their relationship... or were they? hmmm....

Juanism- "Well it's your fog" :laughing:

My favorite was when JM replied to JA that he can't subpoena god. Lololol

This was in context of her saying only her and god knows what was going on in her head during the murder to which he replied well i can't subpoena god.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obamna