Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The PT changed their opinion from the gun shot came first to the gun shot came last. What do you all think? I always thought the gun shot came first and CMJA never imagined it wouldn't kill him immediately. IMO

The PT changed their opinion from the gun shot came first to the gun shot came last. What do you all think? I always thought the gun shot came first and CMJA never imagined it wouldn't kill him immediately. IMO

I think she planned to stab him in the heart (like she did!) and had the gun as back up. If you have a gun and that's your plan, why even think of having a knife, too? I don't believe she thought he'd be able to fight back as much as he did, although he never had the upper hand in the struggle. I think the gunshot was last and the final... "you *advertiser censored*.. look what you made me do!".

Here's the first shower pic (no marks):

52224toprotcrop.jpg

Here's a cropped pic of him pulled from the shower (circular mark very visible):

Travisneckmarks.jpg

ETA: Adding 5:28:54 (circular neck mark):

52854retrial.jpg

I hope JSS has a similar speech for Jodi when she sentences her.
Actually, she could pretty much just repeat what this judge said….
"You stabbed, you stabbed, you stabbed, you stabbed until he was dead".
http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/25270990/mich-judge-to-killer-i-hope-you-die-in-prison

:seeya:

BBM: Ain't gonna happen, IMO !

My prediction based on how JSS managed on her courtroom for the trial and sentencing phases:

:gasp: OMG ... what do I do ?

:secret: :secret: :secret:

:judge:

:discuss::discuss::discuss:

JSS = Everyone in chambers !

:secret: :secret: :secret:

:judge:

:discuss::discuss::discuss:

JMO but she will probably NOT allow cameras because the inmate does not want to be seen in costume !

:gaah:

I think she planned to stab him in the heart (like she did!) and had the gun as back up. If you have a gun and that's your plan, why even think of having a knife, too? I don't believe she thought he'd be able to fight back as much as he did, although he never had the upper hand in the struggle. I think the gunshot was last and the final... "you *advertiser censored*.. look what you made me do!".

Gunshot was last, bullet casing on top of blood verified it. She stabbed him, he fought back. He stood in front of the mirror to see what this #!&@%! had just done to him, probably in shock. After a second or two he started staggering towards the bathroom door to try and get away and go for help. She continues to stab, probably jumps on his back and wrestles him to the ground. I suspect as he was laying on the floor is when she slashed his throat. She drags him back into the shower stall and since he is still breathing, moving and mumbling, she delivers the gunshot as the final Coup de Gras.

It took a lot to kill him, and he fought back as best he could, what with the shock and blood loss and all.

I guess Jodi found out that killing a human is a lot more difficult than killing the family pet.

Hi all. Just wanted to bring this to everyone's attention. I think it is great. As posted by Paul Sanders

"BALLOONS FOR TRAVIS Monday April 13, 2015 5:31 PM "
Posted in Jury Verdicts, Justice for Victims by Paul Sanders March 24, 2015. No comments
Share on Facebook185Tweet about this on Twitter0Pin on Pinterest0Share on Google+0

I know I will be releasing Blue and Purple Balloons in honor of Travis Alexander!!!!

Gunshot was last, bullet casing on top of blood verified it. She stabbed him, he fought back. He stood in front of the mirror to see what this #!&@%! had just done to him, probably in shock. After a second or two he started staggering towards the bathroom door to try and get away and go for help. She continues to stab, probably jumps on his back and wrestles him to the ground. I suspect as he was laying on the floor is when she slashed his throat. She drags him back into the shower stall and since he is still breathing, moving and mumbling, she delivers the gunshot as the final Coup de Gras.

It took a lot to kill him, and he fought back as best he could, what with the shock and blood loss and all.

I guess Jodi found out that killing a human is a lot more difficult than killing the family pet.

Couldn't the shell casing having been kicked there with the struggle in the bathroom?

Here's the latest tweets from JA -- and her minions:

Jodi Arias Updates retweeted
William Pitts @william_pitts · 17h 17 hours ago

@BAtlinburg there is no court record of any seizure at all.
Can't imagine a situation where a court wouldn't have to sign off if true.

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 2h 2 hours ago

Notice the pinned tweet atop @juanstie's twitter page;
it's asking the Alexanders to find peace in Beswick's fake story. #jodiarias

This has probably already been posted on here, if so.. I'm sorry.

May 26th gmail chat between Travis and CMJA transcribed.

https://juror13lw.wordpress.com/2015/03/06/jodi-travis-may-26-2008-full-gmail-chat/

Thank you for posting this. The pain and sense of betrayal in Travis' texts/chat is so palpable. He was looking for answers from a sociopath who had none to give. Along with that last picture in the shower, this gmail chat will always haunt me. It's been my belief that this conversation is what finally pushed her over the edge. He was on to her and what she was and that was more than she could bear, much less have anyone else find out about. Oh Travis... :(

Couldn't the shell casing having been kicked there with the struggle in the bathroom?

Could be. But I suspect she only used the gun as a last resort due to the noise involved. She was trying to be stealthy, remember ? Nobody was supposed to know she was there.

The guy just wouldn't die !!!!!...... thus the overkill.

I am missing the circular mark. Would you mind describing the location. Thanks so much.

I added Val's pic with the circular neck mark(s) to my post above, look a ways below his ear and slightly to the right.

The Pinwheel drawing is her Twitter profile picture. She changed it a few weeks back. This same Pinwheel is in her art for sale archived gallery.
uploadfromtaptalk1427208872424.jpg

Thank you...I still believe the gun shot came first as well. Here is my friends and I's theory:

T's sitting on the floor of the shower facing right. To me this is the only way to explain the position of the shot into his head. My friend looked up on google how the shell casing comes out. It exits from the right and goes slightly back and as it does it has some force. So from going over the pictures one day we could see how the shell casing could have landed on the sink counter and been knocked off into the blood later. I will see if my friend can come and explain it better then I can as I'm awful with words. She wont be able to until later today but I will ask her.

Hmmmm.. gunshot first, ya' say.... ?

Almost all pistols manufactured will hold at least six bullets. Automatic pistols hold way more than that.

If the shot came first, then why not another, then another, then another, then another, until he quit moving ? All that blood, stabbing and dragging could have been avoided. That's the way a professional would do it. Jodi isn't a professional.

Gun shot was last, he was so close to death anyway, it only took one shot to finish him off.

What an incredibly depressing looking place Perryville is IMO. I can't imagine "living" there for the rest of my life. Totally suitable for CMJA. No wonder she wanted to prolong her trial so much. IMO

Yes, and as I watched I thought about how miserable she's going to be there. It's so barren and different from where she was raised and spent most of her life...two showers a week isn't going to do much to wash off all that dust and dirt either. It's not as if the buildings or anything there give the eye anything pleasant to look for, at all. Looking forward to rec time? One hour in a cyclone fence cage surrounded by concrete, dirt and nothing to see in the distance. Wow.

Could be. But I suspect she only used the gun as a last resort due to the noise involved. She was trying to be stealthy, remember ? Nobody was supposed to know she was there.

The guy just wouldn't die !!!!!...... thus the overkill.

kinda recently we learned she had a silencer.....it was on the list of things found at her parents house iirc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela