Votes: 166 46.5%
  • Don't know

Votes: 37 10.4%
  • Dead and parents are innocent

Votes: 63 17.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm with you .. I think it makes much more sense to hear it from an expert trained in the field myself .. even if you wish to do some kind of 'research' on a search engine, you know, that expert would probably have access to, oh I don't know .. a real education, scholarly research papers or even clinical trials or something.

They've likely even worked in the field! :)

That is good since the source that backs up what I found in my original link is from that same link you find valid.

WARNING:

STOP the personal attacks NOW.

Both overt and thinly veiled.

One more instance will result in a temporarly loss of posting privileges.

None of this has to do with what we are discussing.. Which is that a dog can hit on old blood left from a live person at another time. So that negates any hits from the hotel because without sourcing it could be from anyone.

A trained human cadaver dog will not signal a living person or an animal (except pigs), but it will signal a recently deceased, putrefying or skeletonised human corpse. That suggests that the "bouquet of death" is discernible, but attempts to identify it have so far failed. Two of the by-products of decomposition, putrescine and cadaverine, have been bottled and are commercially available as dog training aids. But they are also present in all decaying organic material, and in human saliva.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/s...uth-behind-the-crimescene-canines-835047.html

A trained human cadaver dog will not signal a living person or an animal (except pigs), but it will signal a recently deceased, putrefying or skeletonised human corpse. That suggests that the "bouquet of death" is discernible, but attempts to identify it have so far failed. Two of the by-products of decomposition, putrescine and cadaverine, have been bottled and are commercially available as dog training aids. But they are also present in all decaying organic material, and in human saliva.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/s...uth-behind-the-crimescene-canines-835047.html

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Human Remains (*cadaver) Detection (HRD) dog questions and answers **NO DISCUSSION**

This seams to prove something to the contrary and it is the thread I was directed to earlier.

The point is that a dog will and can alert on decomping blood.

The point is that it is absolutely possible that the alert would not mean a dead body but old blood. Especially in a hotel room with countless people and events there.

I am hopeful that with the new information that I see being released and new reports that seem to be bringing this case warmer leads, that something will bring answers to what happened to Maddie that night. That is all that matters.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Human Remains (*cadaver) Detection (HRD) dog questions and answers **NO DISCUSSION**

And I think this explains it better too. There is no way to say that a Dog will not alert on something decomposing. After all even a dead body was once alive. Blood decomposes and casts a scent for the dog also..

It is possible. That is all I am saying. And if it is possible, Then it can not be concluded that any alert was specifically linked to maddie but could have been from other blood that was left there long ago.

Even if an intruder took Maddie, her parents are still to blame for leaving those kids alone.

JMO

I agree Tezi, they should have been charged with neglect, or endangering a child, or whatever law would apply over there.

The biggest mystery of all is how they've managed to turn their own parental failings into general public support, and thus a highly profitable private company.

:cow:

The biggest mystery of all is how they've managed to turn their own parental failings into general public support, and thus a highly profitable private company.

Kind of like some other parents.

JMO

If you would rather do your own research then hear it from a expert in SAR & K9SAR that's fine. But anything can be put on google that dosen't make it true!

Thank you so much. I spend an inordinate amount of time debunking false information delivered as fact via Wikipedia, among other sources. Keep up the good fight!

I certainly don't agree with their babysitting methods. However I have seen something like it in Europe. Where mothers leave their babies outside to sleep in the cold air while they are inside. They leave them out there unattended to sleep.

Not something I would do either, But I don't think that means anything about the case other than they may have giving someone opportunity to get to maddie.

I think that they were not charged with anything means they are not guilty of anything else there. I am sure if they had the basis for the charges they would have charged them.

I don't think their parenting at all has garnered them support. But I think we want Maddie found most of all. I don't believe that their babysitting issues leads to them being responsible for the death of their child. I see nothing that proves that.

I don't think their parenting at all has garnered them support. But I think we want Maddie found most of all. I don't believe that their babysitting issues leads to them being responsible for the death of their child. I see nothing that proves that.

We will have to disagree. Leaving three kids alone in a hotel room while they were out drinking and eating makes them responsible.

JMO

None of this has to do with what we are discussing.. Which is that a dog can hit on old blood left from a live person at another time. So that negates any hits from the hotel because without sourcing it could be from anyone.

But you seem to be deliberately omitting the hits on the child's toy, her mother, the car...

It has a cumulative effect, at least to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I don't find them responsible for the taking of Madeleine. Children get taken right under their parent's noses. Out of their beds. It is still the fault of the person that would take the child.

I don't find them responsible for the taking of Madeleine. Children get taken right under their parent's noses. Out of their beds. It is still the fault of the person that would take the child.

It likely would not have happened if they would have been in the room.

JMO

Maybe but we have babies that are taken out of houses and off sidewalks. We don't know that. It could have been that it would have happened at another time and she was being watched. We just don't know.

It was a hotel room, not a house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members