Does Anybody Believe George Sexually Abused Casey? POLL ADDED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Have you Changed your mind about ICA being Molested?

• Yes, I now believe she was molested

Votes: 26 2.7%
  • No, I never thought she was molested and still don't

Votes: 744 77.9%
  • I'm not sure, leaning towards believing it now

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • I'm not sure, leaning towards not believing it now

Votes: 28 2.9%
  • No Idea Either Way...Who Can tell with this family?

Votes: 132 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't believe a word of what she says about anything. I don't understand why people think she lies about 99% of her life, but may be telling the truth about this abuse.
She deserves the strongest condemnation, because her lies make it even more difficult for those who have truly been abused to come forward and be believed.
One thing I feel sure of, watching her interactions with her Father and Brother, SHE is the abusive one. No one manipulates or abuses ICA..

Plus, if she lies for no good reason --lies just to lie-- how can one even start to believe her when her "statements" serve the purpose closest to her cold little heart:
Preserving Casey's skin?

This is an easy one. She said he did, therefore it can't be true.
GA said he didn't, and he is a liar too....
If she is a sociopath (and I believe that she is), and GA was truly molesting her, she would have offed him years ago, or come up with some unimaginable scheme to get rid of him.
IMO she was working on that!
I really don't think she was abused. At least not be GA. It is possible that LA tried something and was unsuccessful, OR (please dont hate on me) she accepted it to use to her advantage. But she never mentioned sexual abuse by GA till she was in jail and heard about Robyn Adams' history with abuse. She would have to have a story of her own to "relate" to Robyn. That's the way she operates.

I almost think it is more likely that she and Lee had an "inappropriate" relationship
this just may be true...
than that she was molested by her father. But she does seem to present as someone who had some early and unusual sexual background, at least to me. That could come from other factors of course, but I never understood Lee's answer about this is not the time, when he was asked about it.
I thought JB said we will get to that later???
What the F does that mean?? A "no" is easy enough and it is always the right time to deny incest with your sister.
BUt he hasn't... has his lawyer denied it?
As far as her dad goes, while I don't believe it, I don't dismiss it out of hand. She would probably not be the first abused/molested girl to decide to "use" that power instead of fearing her abuser. But I do think she fears her mother, in a way, so it is mathmatically feasible that her mother's wrath could be used as a threat.

Anyway I won't assume it is true, unless she can prove it and I don't think that is possible. I would like to hear Lee deny it however.
ME TOO!!!

Who knows with this bunch IYKWIM!
I'm not sure either, just a few observations here...
my comments are in blue

I voted no, never happened.

My husband's sister is a sociopath -- a very dangerous and scary person. She has been completely eliminated from our lives to protect our own family.

Anyway, her standard MO is to accuse anyone, and everyone, of abuse -- sexual abuse (father, but only after he was long dead), physical abuse by ex husbands and ex boyfriends, psychological abuse by just about anyone who crosses her path, and on and on. Of course, it's all complete lies.

Going by my 35+ years of experience in dealing with my husband's monsterous, sociopathic sister, I am 1000% sure Baez will be added to ICA's list of those she accuses of abuse. I hope he is prepared. Those long days she spent in his office are going to come back and bite him in the rear.

I voted no, never happened.

My husband's sister is a sociopath -- a very dangerous and scary person. She has been completely eliminated from our lives to protect our own family.

Anyway, her standard MO is to accuse anyone, and everyone, of abuse -- sexual abuse (father, but only after he was long dead), physical abuse by ex husbands and ex boyfriends, psychological abuse by just about anyone who crosses her path, and on and on. Of course, it's all complete lies.

Going by my 35+ years of experience in dealing with my husband's monsterous, sociopathic sister, I am 1000% sure Baez will be added to ICA's list of those she accuses of abuse. I hope he is prepared. Those long days she spent in his office are going to come back and bite him in the rear.

yes he is! and you can bet your bottom dollar she has PROOF somewhere be it a tape recording or a video camera she slid into that back pack! She's NOT gonna have no proof with jb!
Even the jail has had to seperate them,
:nono: never smile at a croc-o-dile!:croc:

Lee aside...she sort of brought it up to Tony that GA had abused her, and when he changed the subject she dropped it. IMO she was testing it out to see how the story would play. Just a way of getting sympathy, affection and love from him...maybe they had had a little spat or something.
re tony, i think casey intimated that george had disciplined her roughly in the past, not that he had sexually abused her... and given the post bail reports, that george pinned her against the wall and demanded to know what she had done with caylee, it seems that casey's pathological lying may have provoked geoge in the past as well. but i agree with you, she most likely told tony this (and hawkins as well "i have something to tell you") in order to gain attention, sympathy, affection, etc...

From Casey's photobucket: I feel violated...do it again.
What sexual abuse victim would have this posted.

Sorry, I don't know how to cut and paste this stuff.

From Casey's photobucket: I feel violated...do it again.
What sexual abuse victim would have this posted.

Sorry, I don't know how to cut and paste this stuff.

I saved a few... but I doubt we should post them... the one that struck me was...
"life is full of secrets and lies so when you get scxxwed over dont be surprised"

There was no option for: Yes, I now believe she wasn't molested. (I did prior to OS)

Sorry if my observations have been posted by others. When I come across a thread this long I read the 1st and last pages, then go back for more when I can.

I voted "No". My reasons:

1. She didn't claim this until Robyn's jail house notes.
2. Tony didn't take it as "sexual" abuse, but physical abuse.
3. "Your the best father and best Grandfather" jail video.
4. She left Caylee in his care. (I know. I know. :innocent:)
5. Because SHE said he did. (Lies, lies,and more lies.)
6. She would have ratted him out to CA years ago.
7. She told someone (Robyn?) her father "may have sexually abused her". She doesn't recall?
8. "God, I'm such a good liar."
9. Her lips were moving!
10. I want to believe someone in that family tells the truth.

Note: Having said all that…it did bother me that, when asked on the stand, GA's eyes dropped before looking up and answering, "No". I would have expected a quick, fierce, "NO" while looking directly into the eyes of (insert name of attorney that asked). I forgot who it was.

The defense's description of Casey's sexual abuse was all about early morning fellatio.

Sorry, but ...

I think that's a bit strange.

I mean, a household with school age children has to to get up, have breakfast, pack lunches, get dressed, check homework, and get to work or school on time in the morning.

What were Lee & Cindy doing whilst Casey was favoring George in the morning? The house is just ... not that big.

I wondered if that description of abuse (fellatio) to be something "borrowed" of the world of young men / young lovers and what was likely Casey's likely realm of sexual experience at her age?

Many things Casey says has a touch of truth in it.

IMO, the should poll the BF's on the before-school activities they enjoyed with their GF Casey.

If the defense ever goes there ... will they provide corroborative timelines for opportunity for this morning activity?

Good Grief. They better be ready for cross. :rolleyes:

At first I didn't believe it, but I've been thinking a lot about this.

Do you guys remember the jail letters George wrote to KC? It's been bothering me that when he addressed her abuse allegations, he was angry and accused her of trying to ruin him and Lee, but never asked why in he77 she was accusing him of something he and Lee didn't do. He never admonished her for lying. I can't remember exactly what he wrote, but it struck me as strange that he didn't say, 'You know I never touched you. Why are you saying that!?'

Know what I mean?

I do know what you mean and you worded it perfectly. However, I believe George was walking on eggshells with her at Cindy's command. (I was going to say "request", but thought better of it.) We can't be upsetting Princess Poopie Pants or she'll never tell us where Caylee is!

I don't think George molested or sexually abused ICA but I do think that ICA has suffered some sexual abuse in the past by someone else. Experts have said sociopaths are usually developed after a traumatic event. I wonder if ICA was raped in the past. That's been my thought lately thus why she has all these 'stories' and fake friends in her mind.

According to my studies, admittedly about 10 years ago (was pursuing graduate studies in Forensic Psychology -- until the abyss looked back.
Deeply. And still.
-- I've got to write my history up in my profile, I'll try to do it soon)

Vis-a-vis a very many Anti-Social Personalities (Psychopaths/Sociopaths) it didn't statistically matter if they had a/one/just a few incidents of trauma or years of it. The belief of how they 'developed' into such a person is either they were 1) raised with a cold, abusive in some way (Emotionally, Mentally, Physically, Sadistically, etc.) direct caretaker
--such as mother, father, grandparents, other immediate family, trusted caretakers, highly influential "friends" --
who was ableto 'teach' them, as it were. The abuse from their hands is/was considered secondary to the child just being exposed to them

and/or

2) Neonates were unable to bond immediately, hence not at all, with their mothers. This was not solely the mothers fault. Some children simply didn't respond -- one could say, and truly not be too far off, that the children were 'born bad':
i.e. Born without the capability for a conscience
but of course Psychiatrists don't like to ever admit that
-- it's not good for business. :(

One, two a few (even chronic) incidents of trauma usually weren't thought of as life-changing enough to turn these kids 'to the dark side' (it caused many psychological problems, sure; but Antii-Social Personality Disorder was not considered among them);
although the cold caretakers may have caused many cumulative (but not effective enough to create a sociopath) incidents of trauma: it was felt that it was the actual caretaker more than the incidents;
but then, that could be akin to the debate "Which came first? The chicken or the egg?"

Take, for instance, Ted Bundy.
At age 3, way prior to his confusion regarding if his birth mother was his Sister or truly his Mother; and long prior to the mental/emotional abuse dealt out to him by his grandfather;
he took a great many sharp knives from the family kitchen and arranged them, point inwards, all around his Aunt as she slept.

Was he 'born bad'? Or was he unable to bond, immediately after his birth, to his mother -- and who's, or what's fault was it?

This is something I don't think we'll never know the answer to.

Regarding Nature vs. Nurture:

Personally, I do believe if one took a 'normal' baby, one who had bonded to his/her mother, one that had a conscience
and abused that child in hopes of creating a Sociopath

--and of course if such experiments were legally, never mind morally, possible--
(you wouldn't believe, though, what Psychologists were able to get away with, even up until the 70's!)
one were to cause Psychoses, such things then known as Neuroses, and other manifestations of mental illness/Personality problems,
one would have no idea, prediction, recipe --even hope-- of creating such a creature as an Anti-Social Personality.

In short, it's possible, IMO of course, that one is either born with a conscience or they aren't. But as I said, it's been 10 long years since I studied any texts, so what I then learned as complete truth may be partly or thoroughly disproved by now.

Thanks for listening,

3 state appointed psych evals??? ummm Good luck with that George...

I wouldn't doubt she was sexually molested. In some ways, she fits the profile. Sexually promiscuous. She seems to have very female friends. She seeks attention for males mostly. Those letters from George are somewhat troubling for me. The language just seems odd.

People assume that all incest victims seek to be away from their abuser but this is simply not the case. Incest can be complex. In a family situation where there is little support from the mother or lots of conflict with the mother, the victim may take whatever attention she can get from her abuser. I can see this happening here. That family is seriously dysfunctional.

I have a very valid reason for saying this.

That being said, it is absolutely NO EXCUSE for what she did to little Caylee. I have zero sympathy for her even if she was a victim. Once she became an adult and a mother, she had the sole responsibility for loving and protecting that child.

Many, many people are victims of abuse and never become murderers. She had a choice. She did the unthinkable.

I pray there is justice for Caylee when this is all said and done.

Originally I was in the absolutely not column. But a blogger I greatly respect led me to rethink my position. Now, although I still think it's most likely she was not sexually abused by GA, I feel there is always the chance she was molested, perhaps not by GA but by someone else. ICA certainly doesn't come across as a woman who received unconditional love from the "father figure(s)" in her life. She seems to crave male attention too much.

I could be mistaken, but I thought ICA discussd molestation with a friend/boyfriend while Caylee was still alive. (as opposed to an, "excuse" afterward, for example.)

Furthermore, ICA seemed to really needed money. Why no pursuit of justly due child support?

IIRC, TL said on the stand (with the jury out of the courtroom) that the "abuse" was physical (as in disciplinary), not sexual. I forget why this testimony was not allowed to be presented to the jury, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

I am under the impression that there was trouble in the family when Casey was very young, and she was three when they moved to Florida and Hopespring Drive.

Cindy worked full time the whole time her children grew up, and her dad's work was sporatic, causing friction in the home.

Lee showed some strange thought processes on the stand, which I have not seen from him in the past; signs of jealousy, and a feeling of not belonging.

I think based on the family dynamics that Casey showed a strong personality and was adored, not molested, by her father. Lee being the oldest, tried to get his parents approval, and felt lacking.

I think Casey was spoiled as a child, and got her own way, and as the years went by she learned how to manipulate, and certainly learned how to keep the attention on her.

Everyone else was to step down and give her the attention she wanted and craved.

When Caylee was born, Casey lost first place in the attention dept, and she sought attention elsewhere. But the world didn't see her as the princess she grew up thinking she was. So she ended up being stuck all the time with the one person who stole her limelight, Caylee.

As Caylee and Cindy's relationship grew closer and closer, and as Caylee began to be able to tell Cece where she had been and what they had done, Cece began to threaten Casey with taking custody of Caylee from her, thus basically kicking Casey to the wayside, much like how Lee felt.

I don't know if she planned to murder Caylee, or if she was just planning on drugging her and putting her in the trunk so she could go have fun without getting calls from Cindy about time to come home, and Caylee succombed to that.
However, hair samples have not shown that this was a common occurance, which leaves, if choloform was used, it was premeditated, and if not, she was taped, hands and face to keep her quiet.

I do find it strange that some people didn't smell the stench coming from the car that night, while others were aghast by it.

I don't know that the State has proven beyond a reasonable doubt in that court of law.
Her lies are the best witness they have, that and Caylee being found so close to home.

moo

Off-hand sexually abusive households has the abuser with money or dominance personality. The partner being a submissive.

Take a good look at the Anthony household. Cindy is in control. So much that KC will push him. Such as when out on bond, KC got mad at GA & told him to get out.

Momma ruled & KC wanted to take over. George was their whipping boy & didn't stand a chance.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
schaleh
Back