Does Anybody Believe George Sexually Abused Casey? POLL ADDED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Have you Changed your mind about ICA being Molested?

• Yes, I now believe she was molested

Votes: 26 2.7%
  • No, I never thought she was molested and still don't

Votes: 744 77.9%
  • I'm not sure, leaning towards believing it now

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • I'm not sure, leaning towards not believing it now

Votes: 28 2.9%
  • No Idea Either Way...Who Can tell with this family?

Votes: 132 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ALL my g.f's in childhood loved my father, as did his co-workers and neighbors, all thought he was a "great guy" and when we had a old time friends reunion decades later after my mini-breakdown, I told them, and they were astounded, saying, "he use to call me, this endearing name"....blah blah blah.

Even when I was in the hospital bed after giving birth to my 1st child in 1972, the room had another occupant, who, after my parents left after visiting me that day said, "Oh, your dad is a great guy, he's really funny", you are so lucky!

Most strangers were endeared to him for some unexplicable reason.

I suppose that adds to why my aunts didn't believe me when at age 40ish, I came out of the closet, after telling them and everyone about my father who wanted to listen.
Very few believed, and most wanted to chain me to the rafters.
Not that they loved him, but after all, it's a shock for some families.

My sister however was my witness (thank god).......and she said, "you were brave"

He only molested my sister and myself.

Go figure.........:waitasec:

note: I do think that the previous poster and myself, know the old axiom well, "There but for the Grace of God, go I" when we think of Casey A.

added to modify Note;
and furthermore, I doubt sincerely, most people (the majority) who have hated Casey A. smugly now for nearly 3 years, even know what in the world they'd do, if they found out for certain, SHE TOO was victimized....or where they'd then place their justified (to them) anger, rage and hatred towards next (that's scarey to even think about, imo) Somehow they'd need to further justify their inner projections towards hating another total stranger.

I want to first say that I am so sorry for what you went through. I too, am an incest survivor, so I know what it means to carry such pain. As to your added to modify...I can honestly say that my feelings towards ICA would be the same...I do not hate her...I hate what she did to an innocent little child...and nothing that anyone ever did to her or she experienced gives her the right to take a baby's life. NOTHING...not even sexual abuse. When I look in my daughters eyes next I will thank God that incest does not a murderer make.

I don't necessarily believe that GA molested her. I am pretty sure that if he did he can be charged with a felony. I doubt a true molester would admit to it at all, much less in a court of law. I agree with the majority that the defense theory is too far fetched. I guess my only reservation is that I think there is a slight possibility that CA's death was an accident. I doubt there is anyone on websleuths who agrees with me.

If it was an accident, since ICA has supposedly come clean and admitted there never WAS a Zanny and that Caylee died on June 16, WHY STILL lie and throw others under the bus?

Why tell people that George is a monster who tried to frame ICA by putting the murder weapon (the duct tape) on his OWN gas can and that let ICA sit in jail for 3 years? Why say George is a monster who deliberately pointed out evidence to LE to make ICA look guilty? Why accuse George of being the kind of monster who would let his own child face death row?

Why the need for ICA to heap trash on RK and to make up stuff about how RK is a body snatcher?

Where WERE all of ICA's sobbing and tears, the ones ICA puts on every time Caylee's name is mentioned and the jurors are watching, on June 16--the day Caylee died--when ICA was videoed arm-in-arm and HAPPY with Tony?

In my opinion, since ICA has admitted that Caylee died on June 16, the ONLY reason not to tell the TRUTH (which she obviously hasn't) about HOW Caylee died is because she is guilty of doing what the state says she did.

ICA is a selfish liar who wouldn't suffer a moment in jail to protect anyone (except herself). Before Caylee died and ever since, ICA has willingly taken down anyone who was in her way.

Jurors are allowed to take into account whether or not a witnesses version of an event benefits that witness. Jurors can weigh the credibility of the person who testifies. Or the credibility of their version of an event. (Which scratches out everything ICA or her family says.)

DOWN to the end LC is blaming others, hiding behind her enabling family and lying. She can't come up with a rational story to save her life. Nothing ICA says has ever turned out to be true. When weighing credibility THAT matters.

imo

I do know that it will ever be known whether or not George or Lee molested ICA.

IF it is true, unfortunately, ICA chose to become such a liar and user of other people, that her credibility is zero. ICA SAYING SOMETHING HAPPENED isn't evidence of anything.

The duct tape plastered over Caylee's face, the body that was in the car trunk controlled by ICA, the fact that after running to her safe place--where George couldn't find her--ICA still didn't call 911, the HAPPY arm-in-arm stroll through Blockbusters with Tony on the day Caylee died, the triple bagging, leaving Caylee out in a swamp where animals ate her remains, tell me what I need to know about Caylee's fate.

IF ICA was molested, she didn't kill her molester. ICA killed her innocent baby.

imo

I don't think George molested or sexually abused ICA but I do think that ICA has suffered some sexual abuse in the past by someone else. Experts have said sociopaths are usually developed after a traumatic event. I wonder if ICA was raped in the past. That's been my thought lately thus why she has all these 'stories' and fake friends in her mind.

I have often wondered if her pregnancy was from rape, hence the whole thing about not wanting the dad around and CA + GA sorting out guardianship issues from day one. Plus the fact that she is obviously money hungry and yet has never to my knowledge pursued child support, that extra money each month could have helped support her target habit. Who knows.

I want to first say that I am so sorry for what you went through. I too, am an incest survivor, so I know what it means to carry such pain. As to your added to modify...I can honestly say that my feelings towards ICA would be the same...I do not hate her...I hate what she did to an innocent little child...and nothing that anyone ever did to her or she experienced gives her the right to take a baby's life. NOTHING...not even sexual abuse. When I look in my daughters eyes next I will thank God that incest does not a murderer make.

Exactly. She did not 'come out' until she could exploit her alleged abuse as an excuse for murder.

I don't think George molested or sexually abused ICA but I do think that ICA has suffered some sexual abuse in the past by someone else. Experts have said sociopaths are usually developed after a traumatic event. I wonder if ICA was raped in the past. That's been my thought lately thus why she has all these 'stories' and fake friends in her mind.
IMO, there is no correlation between rape and socoipathy. I've never heard of a rape victim becoming a sociopath or psychopath. It's mutually exclusive. Experts believe psychopathy is just as much biological (nature) as environmental (nurture) if not moreso. Sociopaths are born and environmental factors can push a person to act out sooner. But I believe the potential for being evil and acting on it is something someone has to be born with.

I also believe psychopaths can be some of the best actors. So what appears to be "raw" emotion can just be a great performance or excessive and unjustified self-pity. Sociopaths have a need to be seen as a victim.

When Casey literally told her parents in their jail visit that she needed to be seen as a victim, I thought that was chilling. It's the trademark of a sociopath.

Exactly. She did not 'come out' until she could exploit her alleged abuse as an excuse for murder.

I could be mistaken, but I thought ICA discussd molestation with a friend/boyfriend while Caylee was still alive. (as opposed to an, "excuse" afterward, for example.)

Furthermore, ICA seemed to really needed money. Why no pursuit of justly due child support?

:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:i have already voted---this is for george.
George for Caylee's sake tell the tuth--honor her memory-----Don't let anyone try to talk you into going down for Casey. If, as I beleve, you were not involved in caylee's death and did not molest Casey....stand up for yourself---don't loose yourself and your reputation. I pray for you to have strength

I could be mistaken, but I thought ICA discussd molestation with a friend/boyfriend while Caylee was still alive. (as opposed to an, "excuse" afterward, for example.)

Furthermore, ICA seemed to really needed money. Why no pursuit of justly due child support?

I wondered that too. And, if he did die couldn't caylee draw social security from the deceased?

I've never been molested, at least not that my mind wil allow me to recall; But like grieving from a death, imo, there is no one certain "right" way to be/act/behave .....for everyone.

(none of which excuses killing a child)

moo

If it was an accident, since ICA has supposedly come clean and admitted there never WAS a Zanny and that Caylee died on June 16, WHY STILL lie and throw others under the bus?
throwing others under the bus was the only way the defense felt they could get their version of the story to float, which is casey didn't report the accident, lied to law enforcement, lied to her parents and partied for 31 days without a care because she was abused by george and company - that her actions were typical of an incest survivor...

WOW. Not just you, but many here seem to have a lot of information on how a survivor of sexual abuse should and should not behave. it absolutely astounds me how judgmental people are about the issue. I have no idea if any of you are writing from experience (i have only read a few posts) but i just felt the need to respond to this.

I was sexually abused/raped from a very young age, it lasted years. My childhood friends had no idea what was happening, i was funny, acted a clown, acted like they did. They thought my abuser was an awesome guy, they had no clue he was raping me when they left my house. I visited him of my own free will for years after i had become too old for his tastes. I laughed with him, hugged him, acted like a 'regular' daughter would be expected to. I went into sexual relationships earlier than most of my peers in order to make myself feel worthy and/or to reinforce my self loathing. I partied, i did drugs, i had boyfriends. I hid all my hurt behind a bubbly, go lucky personality. I told at 18 about what i had been through and some didn't believe me because they considered him a great guy that would 'never mess with a kid'. These people don't wear a sign saying 'I LIKE TO ABUSE CHILDREN', they are 'normal' acting people as well as 'creeps' or whatever word you want to use. They get away with their crimes by acting like everyone else, by being the person everyone likes. Whose going to trust their kid with someone that gives them the creeps?!

My point is, you cannot generalize about how someone should react to child sexual abuse. We all react differently, some fall into deep dark pits of despair and stay there, others can hide all their hurt behind a smile and an outgoing personality, that way you assume people wont guess your secret.

I am not saying she was abused, it's not my place to speculate. if she is lying, i hope she rots in hell, if she is not, i hope she can get the help she needs. As for what happened to Caylee, i don't believe it is ever okay to blame your actions on what someone else did to you in your childhood. If life worked that way, there'd be a lot more Casey's in our jails. Regardless, a child is dead and someone needs to answer to it. Abuse or no abuse, nothing can explain away what happened to Caylee.

Thank you for this post! This is what I have been trying to say for so long. I just coulden't find the right words. As I stated on earlier post, I too am an incest survivor and our backgrounds truly mirror each others. And agree that in no way is that an excuse for murdering your child. However, I don't agree that the DT is saying that is an excuse but only an explanation for her behaviour during the 31 days. I am still on the fence as to whether this was an accident or intentional. Again, Great post.

I wondered that too. And, if he did die couldn't caylee draw social security from the deceased?
at her age and the possible age of the father and his short work history or lack there of there may not have been any, or it may have been so minimal she wouldn't bother...
she's lazy
or she had no idea who to name the father.

casey also told friends that geoge had a stroke, cindy was crazy, etc., etc... as such i'm not sure why so many are willing to put stock in this one particular claim (abuse) by casey, when it's more than clear that she has a long history of spewing so many blatant, self-serving lies.

I will add my opinion here, many of you know I have long assumed/wondered if Casey had been molested, and it has never been a popular assumption or question. I wrote/opined just before the trial started that can a sociopath not be molested by someone? Does a lying nature preclude someone with some invisible force field from being perpetrated against? If so, I want my daughters to start lying their heads off!

For all those who believe that an abuse survivor would NEVER leave their baby daughter with their abuser I will tell you, that is just not the truth- it can go either way, depending on the circumstances.

My mother was sexually abused by her father, an upstanding, fun loving elder in our families church. There is a very high likelihood that my moms brother and sister are actually HER children by him. She was 12 and 16 years old when they were born. My mother went on later to have six children, five girls and one boy- I am the youngest. We not only lived with my grandparents (her abuser) on several occasions when my mom was going through her divorce(s), but she sent my next oldest sister and I to stay with him for an entire summer.

My mother never dealt with her own abuse at his hands- how was she supposed to deal with (let alone acknowledge) or heal mine? This is more common than not. I think a great deal is changing now, as times are changing and we are more enlightened and informed about these issues, but think of all the times you hear of some priest or coach that no one in the community is willing to believe is capable of the unspeakable things they are being accused of- when in fact these men are guilty as sin.

NONE OF US CAN KNOW FOR CERTAIN WHAT MAY HAVE HAPPENED TO CASEY- IMO.

As a victim who was not believed by many in my own family- except a sister that came forward to admit her own abuse by him, as well- it is just devastating to hear so many people willing to not even entertain the idea she may have been molested. I think I can vouch for all of us survivors in terms of stating it does not make what Casey did acceptable- far from it- I think she deserves to go to prison for what she has done to that precious baby- but who will be held accountable for what they may have done to her?

These are two separate, yet intermingled issues, and if she was sexually abused , someone needs to answer for that also- don't they?

IF George and/or Lee is proven to be a molester, my question is then- what should happen to him/them? People don't just stop molesting. There will be other victims, you can mark my words on that one.

It hits too close to home, I guess- I don't mean to offend anyone, I just wish to show the other side~ Frigga

Well said Frigga. We are members of a terrible club. And yes, the abusers should not get a pass just because the victim commits another crime.

casey also told friends that geoge had a stroke, cindy was crazy, etc., etc... as such i'm not sure why so many are willing to put stock in this one particular claim (abuse) by casey, when it's more than clear that she has a long history of spewing so many blatant, self-serving lies.

Lee aside...she sort of brought it up to Tony that GA had abused her, and when he changed the subject she dropped it. IMO she was testing it out to see how the story would play. Just a way of getting sympathy, affection and love from him...maybe they had had a little spat or something.

IMO, there is no correlation between rape and socoipathy. I've never heard of a rape victim becoming a sociopath or psychopath. It's mutually exclusive. Experts believe psychopathy is just as much biological (nature) as environmental (nurture) if not moreso. Sociopaths are born and environmental factors can push a person to act out sooner. But I believe the potential for being evil and acting on it is something someone has to be born with.

I also believe psychopaths can be some of the best actors. So what appears to be "raw" emotion can just be a great performance or excessive and unjustified self-pity. Sociopaths have a need to be seen as a victim.

When Casey literally told her parents in their jail visit that she needed to be seen as a victim, I thought that was chilling. It's the trademark of a sociopath.

If she is a sociopath (and I believe that she is), and GA was truly molesting her, she would have offed him years ago, or come up with some unimaginable scheme to get rid of him. I really don't think she was abused. At least not be GA. It is possible that LA tried something and was unsuccessful, OR (please dont hate on me) she accepted it to use to her advantage. But she never mentioned sexual abuse by GA till she was in jail and heard about Robyn Adams' history with abuse. She would have to have a story of her own to "relate" to Robyn. That's the way she operates.

at her age and the possible age of the father and his short work history or lack there of there may not have been any, or it may have been so minimal she wouldn't bother...
she's lazy
or she had no idea who to name the father.

LOL, this would make a great poll. I think I would vote for (c).

I almost think it is more likely that she and Lee had an "inappropriate" relationship than that she was molested by her father. But she does seem to present as someone who had some early and unusual sexual background, at least to me. That could come from other factors of course, but I never understood Lee's answer about this is not the time, when he was asked about it. What the F does that mean?? A "no" is easy enough and it is always the right time to deny incest with your sister.

As far as her dad goes, while I don't believe it, I don't dismiss it out of hand. She would probably not be the first abused/molested girl to decide to "use" that power instead of fearing her abuser. But I do think she fears her mother, in a way, so it is mathmatically feasible that her mother's wrath could be used as a threat.

Anyway I won't assume it is true, unless she can prove it and I don't think that is possible. I would like to hear Lee deny it however.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back