Does Anybody Believe George Sexually Abused Casey? POLL ADDED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Have you Changed your mind about ICA being Molested?

• Yes, I now believe she was molested

Votes: 26 2.7%
  • No, I never thought she was molested and still don't

Votes: 744 77.9%
  • I'm not sure, leaning towards believing it now

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • I'm not sure, leaning towards not believing it now

Votes: 28 2.9%
  • No Idea Either Way...Who Can tell with this family?

Votes: 132 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will add my opinion here, many of you know I have long assumed/wondered if Casey had been molested, and it has never been a popular assumption or question. I wrote/opined just before the trial started that can a sociopath not be molested by someone? Does a lying nature preclude someone with some invisible force field from being perpetrated against? If so, I want my daughters to start lying their heads off!

For all those who believe that an abuse survivor would NEVER leave their baby daughter with their abuser I will tell you, that is just not the truth- it can go either way, depending on the circumstances.

My mother was sexually abused by her father, an upstanding, fun loving elder in our families church. There is a very high likelihood that my moms brother and sister are actually HER children by him. She was 12 and 16 years old when they were born. My mother went on later to have six children, five girls and one boy- I am the youngest. We not only lived with my grandparents (her abuser) on several occasions when my mom was going through her divorce(s), but she sent my next oldest sister and I to stay with him for an entire summer.

My mother never dealt with her own abuse at his hands- how was she supposed to deal with (let alone acknowledge) or heal mine? This is more common than not. I think a great deal is changing now, as times are changing and we are more enlightened and informed about these issues, but think of all the times you hear of some priest or coach that no one in the community is willing to believe is capable of the unspeakable things they are being accused of- when in fact these men are guilty as sin.

NONE OF US CAN KNOW FOR CERTAIN WHAT MAY HAVE HAPPENED TO CASEY- IMO.

As a victim who was not believed by many in my own family- except a sister that came forward to admit her own abuse by him, as well- it is just devastating to hear so many people willing to not even entertain the idea she may have been molested. I think I can vouch for all of us survivors in terms of stating it does not make what Casey did acceptable- far from it- I think she deserves to go to prison for what she has done to that precious baby- but who will be held accountable for what they may have done to her?

These are two separate, yet intermingled issues, and if she was sexually abused , someone needs to answer for that also- don't they?

IF George and/or Lee is proven to be a molester, my question is then- what should happen to him/them? People don't just stop molesting. There will be other victims, you can mark my words on that one.

It hits too close to home, I guess- I don't mean to offend anyone, I just wish to show the other side~ Frigga

added to modify Note;
and furthermore, I doubt sincerely, most people (the majority) who have hated Casey A. smugly now for nearly 3 years, even know what in the world they'd do, if they found out for certain, SHE TOO was victimized....or where they'd then place their justified (to them) anger, rage and hatred towards next (that's scarey to even think about, imo) Somehow they'd need to further justify their inner projections towards hating another total stranger.
I think that is a broad generalization cause I don't hate Casey. I know a website which I'm not a part of that spews such hatred that is pitiful and it is non-pro Casey website only. I've read some of the despicable things there that I don't understand. But that being said I still think she is guilty and has not been molested.

I'm also sorry for what you had to endure. Like I said I've known people who have been sexually abused and didn't act a certain way. They went on with their lives until they finally spoke and revealed the secret they had. One girl I knew, her dad had been molesting her for awhile and her mother even let it happen to her without stopping it. That is sick. That's just as guilty as the act in my opinion.

I in no way condone any of Casey's behavior or the fact that it is a good possibility that you killed her daughter although I feel it was accidental.

One of the most troubling things for me with this whole case is that her Mother seemed to go on constant tirades with her regarding her pregnancy...Lee said it was a constant battle with Casey and Cindy and heavens knows why they kept it from the brother until she was practically due to deliver. This family is so pathetic. This does not condone what Casey allegedly did to her darling little girl but it might explain some of the craziness; the apple doesn't fall far from the tree here IMHO. Also Casey and Cindy had a big fight a few hours before this baby went missing and Cindy had threatened to take Casey to court to get Caylee away from her.

Such a mixed up mess for a family. One darling little girl payed the ultimate price for their madness.

IMO George is not smart enough to outsmart Cindy and keep it secret from her for all the years if that was going on. I also think that ICA would of used that against him before. I would think that how did LA "follow in his footsteps" did he get coaching from GA???

If the molestation did occur it has nothing to do with Caylee's death.

In regards to LA I can not see that happening either. I do however would not put it past ICA to try and advance on LA in some type of way for some sick reason.

I grew up the way Casey claims she did. I voted no. I have met people from all walks of life who had this happen growing up. While everyone dealt with their pain differently there was one thing every person I have ever met who was sexually abused shared. There was a part of them that was broken. In ordered to abuse a child that way and have them keep the secert, you have to break them. Casey had never moved out, she never went to therapy, had never "escaped" her abuser. So she should till be broken and fearful of George and I don't see it. I see no fear of George, no signs she is under his thumb. If anything George shows signs have being emotionally abused by Cindy and Casey, as does Lee jmho

As one who has been a victim of sexual abuse, I consider it a strong possibility that Casey was sexually abused. During JB's opening statement, I watched Casey and it was one of the few times that I saw real, raw emotion from her as JB described the abuse. Also, Cindy Anthony's denial of Casey's pregnancy speaks to a woman in complete denial of her daughter's sexuality. Makes me ask the question, what else was Cindy in denial about? George Anthony's ex-wife, who was interviewed by Dr Drew, stated that George had issues with lying during their marriage. So I cannot rule out that Casey was sexually abused by George.

My opinion of ICA crying while JB gave his opening was the cold hard realization there was no turning back from her chosen path. She knew when JB said those words there was no turning back. No way to undo it. They were the only 3 people who really cared about her. This is JMHO

I will add my opinion here, many of you know I have long assumed/wondered if Casey had been molested, and it has never been a popular assumption or question. I wrote/opined just before the trial started that can a sociopath not be molested by someone? Does a lying nature preclude someone with some invisible force field from being perpetrated against? If so, I want my daughters to start lying their heads off!

For all those who believe that an abuse survivor would NEVER leave their baby daughter with their abuser I will tell you, that is just not the truth- it can go either way, depending on the circumstances.

My mother was sexually abused by her father, an upstanding, fun loving elder in our families church. There is a very high likelihood that my moms brother and sister are actually HER children by him. She was 12 and 16 years old when they were born. My mother went on later to have six children, five girls and one boy- I am the youngest. We not only lived with my grandparents (her abuser) on several occasions when my mom was going through her divorce(s), but she sent my next oldest sister and I to stay with him for an entire summer.

My mother never dealt with her own abuse at his hands- how was she supposed to deal with (let alone acknowledge) or heal mine? This is more common than not. I think a great deal is changing now, as times are changing and we are more enlightened and informed about these issues, but think of all the times you hear of some priest or coach that no one in the community is willing to believe is capable of the unspeakable things they are being accused of- when in fact these men are guilty as sin.

As a victim who was not believed by many in my own family- except a sister that came forward to admit her own abuse by him, as well- it is just devastating to hear so many people willing to not even entertain the idea she may have been molested. I think I can vouch for all of us survivors in terms of stating it does not make what Casey did acceptable- far from it- I think she deserves to go to prison for what she has done to that precious baby- but who will be held accountable for what they may have done to her?

****These are two separate, yet intermingled issues, and if she was sexually abused , someone needs to answer for that also- don't they?

IF George and/or Lee is proven to be a molester, my question is then- what should happen to him/them? People don't just stop molesting. There will be other victims, you can mark my words on that one.

It hits too close to home, I guess- I don't mean to offend anyone, I just wish to show the other side~ Frigga

Thank you for your candor. It's because of people like you that are speaking out that there is a new awareness with younger teen pregnancies... the medical profession has it's eyes open and are starting to test paternity if questionable situations arise (for incest and age inappropriate mates) and have found as expected, many are indeed pregnant by family members NOT boyfriends.

These men must be stopped!
but he doesn't look/act like a molester really?how many do you personally know?

I have personally seen reallly NICE looking men that I"D NEVER suspect, in Ga we even had a congressman kill himself at the Capitol last year becasue his was having sex with this 16yo daughter and she phoned him to tell him she was going to the police. (too bad for him he had molested her the night before) there was NO denying it. BUT imagine how that young girl feels now! She still thinks his death was her fault! IF she hadn't told dady would still be alive...:sick:

Burying your head in the sand and foolish! There is no "profile"
"Molester" is not a a place of origin or a race... there is no box to check it on the census or a driver's license! maybe there should be...
They wear no scarlet letter
Sadly the crimes commited against these girls is done BEHIND CLOSED DOORS in a place that should be the safest place on earth. (HOME theirs or someone elses) THAT'S why they get away with it! They do it when NO ONE is around... or because NO ONE suspects them and they just CAN!
They brain wash these young girls/boys into being afraid to tell... cause if they tell daddy will get taken away forever... teach them not to trust authorities...
These girls and boys are taught to lie for and cover up their own personal abuse and pain! UNLESS someone intervenes they may continue to do the same.
The ones that escape the cycle are the lucky ones! and so are their children!

and to say that they'd never lleave their own child in the same situation... what if they never wanted the child?
what if the fact that there is someone new for the molester means they won't have to endure any longer?

I"M NOT saying ICA or GA are or were like this...
BUT THINK ABOUT IT long and hard...

IS IT POSSIBLE YES!!!
can it be proven?
not now! unless Caylee's paternity result was GA or LA and it seems as tho it wasn't, however i won't be convinced unbtil this is over and ICA is the only one behind bars...

AFTER ALL HHJBP said no court SAT for a
**** "SEPERATE LEGAL MATER" intermingled???
maybe! obviously it involved ICA's lawyers...

WAS LEE IN COURT SAT AM?
We know GA and CA were... I just wonder if Lee didn't show up somewhere to report something??

Abuse I doubt it but you NEVER KNOW!
KK I'm done... rant off!:seeya:

I do not have a clue whether ICA was molested or not.

Since ICA has never told the truth, I'd have to see evidence from a source that didn't originate from ICA before I would CONSIDER the POSSIBILITY.

All sociopaths compartmentalize and disassociate from their bad acts. Many, many families are dysfunctional. Those behaviors occur in families where there was never sexual abuse as well as in families where it happens.

When a proven (over and over again proven) liar states something as fact that is VERY SELF-SERVING...the scales don't tip in the liar's direction when I weigh the evidence.

TO THIS DAY, KC has TAKEN NO responsibility for ANY of Caylee's brutal death and disposal... the duct tape was George's, RK threw the body into the trash pile, the "Bella Vita" was a memorial, the happy arm-in-arm stroll through Blockbuster's was ugly coping, George was mean and wouldn't let ICA call 911, Caylee didn't listen and got in the pool, Dr. Vass, all the other experts and LE and the cadaver dog framed ICA and made up that KC's car stinks like a rotting body.

By ICA's own admission, she let searchers risk their lives tromping through alligator infested swamps, Orange County to use $$ resources and manpower to hunt down Caylee sightings & track down fake Zannys. She let her parents hope & the nation hope and pointed her finger at JG. She let her lawyer call RK morally bankrupt. She said her father and RK are responsible for what happened to Caylee's remains.

ICA is viciously mowing down people in the Orange County Courtroom just the way she hurt and used others when she lived on Hopespring Drive. Whether or not George ever molested ICA, it defies any logic or reason for George to stage a murder and let ICA face the death penalty to cover up an accident. The RK story makes no sense and is in my opinion a horrific defamation of a fellow human being. So is insinuating that George was the mastermind behind Caylee ending up being eaten by animals in a swamp.

Why would I believe ANY STORY originating from this selfish source who has so much to gain by lying?

I don't know if Casey was molested or not but when she turned 18 she could of left... much less let her daughter be raised by the same man that supposedly molested you.

I don't think there was sexual molestation but that family is scared chitless of Cindy. (She is the ring leader). George probably thought from the go Casey was guilty but CINDY would not have none of that... so George just kept quiet. Lee does what ever mom tells him.

As one who has been a victim of sexual abuse, I consider it a strong possibility that Casey was sexually abused. During JB's opening statement, I watched Casey and it was one of the few times that I saw real, raw emotion from her as JB described the abuse. Also, Cindy Anthony's denial of Casey's pregnancy speaks to a woman in complete denial of her daughter's sexuality. Makes me ask the question, what else was Cindy in denial about? George Anthony's ex-wife, who was interviewed by Dr Drew, stated that George had issues with lying during their marriage. So I cannot rule out that Casey was sexually abused by George.

BBM. I saw that, too, and it seemed completely genuine, to me. This is one of the reasons why I think there is a possibility she was abused. I'm still not sure, however.

Go to Dr. Lillian Glass body language blog. She thinks George is going to fall on the sword for ICA. "Look at George. He is a mental mess as you can see from the photos. He is conflicted. He knows what he is about to do is not right and it shows up in his body language".

ICA isn't going to be satisfied until LA, GA and CA are sitting in jail right with her. Now more than ever before, I'd loved to read what the two psychiatrists determined about ICA that she has such power over an entire family.

I think he made up the 'felt hurt because I was left out' story in place of the 'I was left out and not at the hospital because they suspected I was the father' story the defense was trying to run with. Where at the end, he was supposed to say he may or may have not been so he stayed away or was kept away.
I really think he struggled with wanting to lie and say that to help his sister but he could not cross that line in the end. Hence the breakdown and the 'i was hurt' explanation which imo, was really weird and non-believable.

ITA. Watching the video of Lee's testimony (a big thanks to those who post the videos!), it looked to me that he was getting more and more emotional while the sidebar was going on. I do wonder what he might have testified to if he did not have that time in which to think (albeit, not a lot of time). I think he might have become emotional because he was reconsidering what his testimony was going to be. Still not sure what that was.

ITA. Watching the video of Lee's testimony (a big thanks to those who post the videos!), it looked to me that he was getting more and more emotional while the sidebar was going on. I do wonder what he might have testified to if he did not have that time in which to think (albeit, not a lot of time). I think he might have become emotional because he was reconsidering what his testimony was going to be. Still not sure what that was.

I believe Lee was supposed to fall down on his sword and say that he was mad at Cindy and ICA because he had been accused of "something" by ICA. I do not know that he was going to say it happened. But, I think he was going to say THE ACCUSATION was OUT there.

That would plant seeds and get testimony about the possibility into the record and into juror's minds.

I think Lee's tears were tears of frustration and shame because he was going to let his family down and couldn't go through with the "circle of trust" script.

ICA's cry-face over Lee's heartbreak iced up when Lee said there wasn't any OTHER reason he was mad and hurt. ICA had herself all worked up for her "it" moment. But, Lee didn't come through. ( ICA turned her head when Lee went by on his way out of the room.)

jmo

I believe Lee was supposed to fall down on his sword and say that he was mad at Cindy and ICA because he had been accused of "something" by ICA. I do not know that he was going to say it happened. But, I think he was going to say THE ACCUSATION was OUT there.

That would plant seeds and get testimony about the possibility into the record and into juror's minds.

I think Lee's tears were tears of frustration and shame because he was going to let his family down and couldn't go through with the "circle of trust" script.

ICA's teary heartbreak over Lee's heartbreak iced up when Lee said there wasn't any OTHER reason he was mad and hurt. ICA had herself all worked up for her "it" moment. But, Lee didn't come through.

jmo
:clap::clap:

I have watched the A's and their "craziness" for 3 years. I don't put anything past any of them. However, none of that excuses what happened.

VERY true!

Victims of incest don't have any kind of predisposition whatsoever to murder their children,
nor do they have any more predisposition to being pathological liars,
nor to (allegedly) drugging their children, sticking them in the trunk while they go out partying most of the nights of the week,
nor do they have more of a predisposition to steal,
nor....
etc.
etc.
etc.

Cher

I wouldn't think so because he already has been asked on the witness stand and denied it.

I don't necessarily believe that GA molested her. I am pretty sure that if he did he can be charged with a felony. I doubt a true molester would admit to it at all, much less in a court of law. I agree with the majority that the defense theory is too far fetched. I guess my only reservation is that I think there is a slight possibility that CA's death was an accident. I doubt there is anyone on websleuths who agrees with me.

I don't think George molested or sexually abused ICA but I do think that ICA has suffered some sexual abuse in the past by someone else. Experts have said sociopaths are usually developed after a traumatic event. I wonder if ICA was raped in the past. That's been my thought lately thus why she has all these 'stories' and fake friends in her mind.

These are two separate, yet intermingled issues, and if she was sexually abused , someone needs to answer for that also- don't they?

I don't believe a word of what she says about anything. I don't understand why people think she lies about 99% of her life, but may be telling the truth about this abuse.
She deserves the strongest condemnation, because her lies make it even more difficult for those who have truly been abused to come forward and be believed.
One thing I feel sure of, watching her interactions with her Father and Brother, SHE is the abusive one. No one manipulates or abuses ICA..

I don't believe a word of what she says about anything. I don't understand why people think she lies about 99% of her life, but may be telling the truth about this abuse.
She deserves the strongest condemnation, because her lies make it even more difficult for those who have truly been abused to come forward and be believed.
One thing I feel sure of, watching her interactions with her Father and Brother, SHE is the abusive one. No one manipulates or abuses ICA..

I stand with you on the above bolded by me...I reserve the strongest vitriol for those who lie about being abused. It hurts those who are truly abused so much.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back