Does Anybody Believe George Sexually Abused Casey? POLL ADDED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Have you Changed your mind about ICA being Molested?

• Yes, I now believe she was molested

Votes: 26 2.7%
  • No, I never thought she was molested and still don't

Votes: 744 77.9%
  • I'm not sure, leaning towards believing it now

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • I'm not sure, leaning towards not believing it now

Votes: 28 2.9%
  • No Idea Either Way...Who Can tell with this family?

Votes: 132 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ITA....

GA looks down a lot. ... it's something he does all the time, part of his every day body language.

I'm a survivor of abuse and I can say with complete confidence that GA is not an abuser. I can spot a man who is a pedophile from across the street, let me tell you, and he just doesn't fit that mold, in my opinion. Now, the brother...me thinks he's a different story.

Sexual abuse by the father? I think not
...pathological liar is more like it!

Personally I think GA looks down for a few reasons:

1. To avoid eye contact in case he needs to tell a lie or to avoid escalating a difficult conversation.
2. To give himself time to think about how he wants to answer a question.
3. To look nonthreatening.
4. To conceal his facial expression so he won't "give himself away".

I don't think these are conscious reasons I just think they are classic body language "tells".

No. Please.
(I hope George and Cindy's health holds up through this sickening continuance of lies)

As a survivor of long-term sexual abuse by my first step-father's father for almost a year, and then my second step-father for over 13 years - ending when I was 17 and left the house for college - I am ALWAYS suspicious of the accused when there are allegations of abuse. However, I've also seen some women use FALSE accusations of abuse, deliberately. IMHO, KC is one of these women.

In my first-hand observations and knowledge, I've seen a couple of one-time friends tell men that they'd been abused physically, verbally, emotionally and sexually in a deliberate manipulation attempt. Their goal - to make the men they're speaking to feel protective of them. They wanted something, whether it was to "force" or speed up romantic feelings or a relationship, and at times for financial gain.

I believe KC wanted TL to feel protective of her, to want to "deepen" his feelings toward her and thus make this relationship a bit more solidified. I also think she used this tale on JB, for the same reasons - to make him feel protective of her, pity her, think that she's traumatized.

I can tell you, though I was traumatized by what happened to me - as was my sister - we have NEVER harmed anyone helpless due to this. Our children, stepchildren and others' children are seen as precious and needing protection and love. And, through meeting others who've experienced the same, I can honestly say that not one of these acquaintances or friends would dream of hurting a child. As a result of my abuse, I became a vigilant, watchful, protective mother - and possibly a more empathetic person than I'd perhaps have been otherwise.

Nonetheless, I do not believe whether KC was sexually or otherwise abused is an excuse of ANY kind, nor does it raise "reasonable" or any other doubt, whether she killed her daughter and whether she should be punished for it. I do NOT consider it a point of mitigation, as having suffered abuse does not make one less aware of the fact that killing someone is wrong. ESPECIALLY one's child.

moo

No way!!! If by any chance he did...he wouldn't be here now, Cindy would have done him in!!!

Absolutely NOT...
I wouldn't believe anything that came out of KCs mouth. Even if her tonque was notarized!

It's possible ICA was molested by someone but I don't think for a second that someone was GA.
What SA survivor would so willingly and regularly leave their female daughter alone in the care of the man who repeatedly molested and raped them for years? GMAB!!!

Then there's the jailhouse videos where ICA made it perfectly clear that GA had been a good father and nothing that had transpired was his fault.

She was safe from him then, so no need to lie to protect herself from his wrath.
She didn't have to have the visits with him- or CA or GA. The only reason the visits stopped were an attempt from the DT to bolster this insane defense.

JMO

Although I do not, personally, believe that GA sexually abused Casey, I totally agree with you that the family gives off *very* strong vibes of there being a big secret, things they don't want exposed. I have wondered about that. And for that reason I think it was actually very clever of JB (or his team) to come up with that story as an explanation for her bizarre ("not right") behavior. It *would* make sense. But maybe she was abused by someone else that she doesn't want to expose, or maybe she got the way she is because of something else. But the family is so incredibly fraught with dysfunctional interaction. JMO, of course.

I'll tell you why it wasn't so clever:

1. they were her biggest supporters. past tense.

2. they know a lot more than they have let out, but now....all they have to do is reconcile the law with their past "misstatements", and she IS DONE.

3. Its not true, which matters, because if it was, george would have admitted it. Since its not true, they have no evidence, other than the biggest liar in America saying its true.

4. Even if it were true, (unleash the psychiatrist's), it doesn't explain that bizarre behavior of having sex all day following the day your daughter accidentally died, and all the bought off psychiatrist's in the world will not be able to make it plausible.

5. not to mention all the rest of it. sure, there are psychological behaviors associated with that kind of abuse, but dancing the month away after your child's death, either by accident or not, is not one of them.

and so on,

imo.

Such things do happen in families so I cannot say with 100 percent certaintly that it didn't happen to Casey. However, given her current situation and the timing of all this being brought up, I am staying beside the fence on this one rather than on it. I do not believe GA sexually abused Casey.

GA seems to have a bit of a temper and I believe he could at times be or come off as verbally abusive...maybe he smacked Casey a time or two in her lifetime--not nearly often enough, possibly. She might see being spanked as a child as abusive, because if done incorrectly it certainly can cross over from discipline to abuse.

I certainly do not believe sexual abuse in the manner described by JB. Casey in her own words claimed GA was a good father and an exceptional grandfather. Somewhere along the way sexual abuse became a possible defense for Casey and since she doesn't have anything else, she agreed to go along with it. That's how it appears to me at this time, anyway.

It's possible ICA was molested by someone but I don't think for a second that someone was GA.
What SA survivor would so willingly and regularly leave their female daughter alone in the care of the man who repeatedly molested and raped them for years? GMAB!!!

Then there's the jailhouse videos where ICA made it perfectly clear that GA had been a good father and nothing that had transpired was his fault.

She was safe from him then, so no need to lie to protect herself from his wrath.
She didn't have to have the visits with him- or CA or GA. The only reason the visits stopped were an attempt from the DT to bolster this insane defense.

JMO

"What SA survivor would so willingly and regularly leave their female daughter alone in the care of the man who repeatedly molested and raped them for years?

It happens. I can say that from experience.....I wont say more b/c I choose not to think about it.....
No yeah I will say more...it happens, not only with moms but dad and sometimes both.

It was awful to bring up sexual molestation without any proof that such a thing did occur. They could have still gone with the drowning theory all by itself. They've muddied their core message with something that the jury will not believe.

They may not believe the drowning story either. Especially when they hear all the searches for chloroform, etc, combined with the duck tape evidence.

Those two things are the biggest hurdles to overcome in order to claim an accident. Yes, the lies too, but I'm talking about the physical evidence.

"What SA survivor would so willingly and regularly leave their female daughter alone in the care of the man who repeatedly molested and raped them for years?

It happens. I can say that from experience.....I wont say more b/c I choose not to think about it.....
No yeah I will say more...it happens, not only with moms but dad and sometimes both.

Yes. It does happen. You are spot on. :(

And.... George may have molested ICA. I dunno. None of that explains murder, and I believe she murdered Caylee.

I'll tell you why it wasn't so clever:

1. they were her biggest supporters. past tense.

2. they know a lot more than they have let out, but now....all they have to do is reconcile the law with their past "misstatements", and she IS DONE.

3. Its not true, which matters, because if it was, george would have admitted it. Since its not true, they have no evidence, other than the biggest liar in America saying its true.

4. Even if it were true, (unleash the psychiatrist's), it doesn't explain that bizarre behavior of having sex all day following the day your daughter accidentally died, and all the bought off psychiatrist's in the world will not be able to make it plausible.

5. not to mention all the rest of it. sure, there are psychological behaviors associated with that kind of abuse, but dancing the month away after your child's death, either by accident or not, is not one of them.

and so on,

imo.

Great post thank you. And one more thing for posters to think about. George has known for about six weeks that he was facing these kinds of accusations. I don't believe he knew how bad it would be however.

George has been a man in conflict for three years. In his heart he has known ICA was guilty and Caylee was dead. But he didn't want to believe it, not for his sake, not for CA's sake and not for ICA - he didn't want to believe he had raised someone who did this.

So whenever he tried to deny it - he would be angry, overemotional, defensive and just plain hard to handle. He wanted one thing and knew another. Now he knows and is resigned. The first step to acceptance and some kind of personal peace. The rest I believe will take years.

And finally to answer the question - do I believe George abused ICA? IMO there is not one chance in a million this happened.

Sorry, what I should have posted was 'What good, caring, protective SA survivor mother would......'

I know it happens, but not by mums that are my definition of survivors who would move heaven and earth to ensure that their child doesn't suffer the same fate.

I haven't read back in the thread but I'm wondering about George's suicide attempt and if it was either:

A) He was notified that ICA made accusations and that is potentially the angle they were taking at trial to "save her."

or

B) His secret was out, he did molest ICA.

I'm going to say this... I'm not 100% convinced George DIDN'T because I'm just too aware.... it's sooooooooooo common, and there are other things that ICA does that does say she may have been sexually abused by somebody in her life. However.... I hate (haaaaaaate) when women jump on that bandwagon like that and accuse. So, call me conflicted but aware but STILL don't think it explains away murder. Neeeeyope.

I wish this was a poll...I have a feeling alot more ppl believe this but are too scared to say....

I don't believe it. I think KC has been spinning this since in jail with the help of her attorney's laying the ground work for this alleged sexual abuse. KC is a sociopath and serial liar.

I am so glad George got some and did not plead the 5th!!!! He totally destroyed the defense with his answers.

Who would have thought a couple years ago that George would have been a hostile witness for the defense????

Great post thank you. And one more thing for posters to think about. George has known for about six weeks that he was facing these kinds of accusations. I don't believe he knew how bad it would be however.

George has been a man in conflict for three years. In his heart he has known ICA was guilty and Caylee was dead. But he didn't want to believe it, not for his sake, not for CA's sake and not for ICA - he didn't want to believe he had raised someone who did this.

So whenever he tried to deny it - he would be angry, overemotional, defensive and just plain hard to handle. He wanted one thing and knew another. Now he knows and is resigned. The first step to acceptance and some kind of personal peace. The rest I believe will take years.

And finally to answer the question - do I believe George abused ICA? IMO there is not one chance in a million this happened.

I agree absolutely. I didn't think anything could turn Cindy and George away from defending their daughter, but Jose managed to pull it off.

also, I can imagine their anger is going to be mighty once the dam that was their support has been broken and they plainly see what ICA has done to them, and their granddaughter.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayraeyn123
Back