Does Anybody Believe George Sexually Abused Casey? POLL ADDED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Have you Changed your mind about ICA being Molested?

• Yes, I now believe she was molested

Votes: 26 2.7%
  • No, I never thought she was molested and still don't

Votes: 744 77.9%
  • I'm not sure, leaning towards believing it now

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • I'm not sure, leaning towards not believing it now

Votes: 28 2.9%
  • No Idea Either Way...Who Can tell with this family?

Votes: 132 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I do not believe it at all!No way Jose!Desperate times call for desperate measures and DT is desperate IMO.

The answer to this lies within each individual. One of my best friends growing up was being sexually abused by her dad from the time she was 4 years old (she told her mother and was severely punished for lying). Long story short, her dad died when she was 14 and she started having sex with guys we went to school with. It was a terrible thing to watch and I begged her to talk to someone to no avail. Her dad was a high ranking officer in the Air Force and she had already learned the hard way that people would not believe her. I will never think any man is "above" sexual abuse. I will say again that I believe ICA is guilty and the abuse is absolutely NO excuse for what she did, but I really believe that she used Caylee for control purposes in the same way that her dad possibly used her.

ETA: My friend got pregnant at 15 and her mom kicked her out for being promiscuous!

so sad! my own mother's dad died when she was very, very young. A few yrs later her own brother started raping her....when she told her mom (my grandma) her mom blamed her for having a short nightgown on....
you are right...ppl learn the hard way. It is heart-breaking.

TOTALLY an individual deal, and to generalize - as many people are apt to do - is soooooo wrong.

In my case, the answer is not in the least. In my sister's case, the answer was "yes, but only as an aside" - she so desperately wanted someone to love her and take care of her that the sex was her way to force a relationship into being almost from the get-go, but not something she sought whatsoever. In a close relative's instance, she was an almost completely non-sexual person her entire life, and thankfully had a husband who was okay with little physical intimacy.

Those who make statements that victims of sexual abuse become promiscuous is damaging and hurtful, and completely wrong.

I agree. It can go either way. Promiscuity is a trait of sociopaths though. I have seen so-called experts go on and on about that and quite frankly I think it is just the sheer numbers of child molestation that are so shocking possibly making it appear that is the reason.

George sent a little girl a postcard? I missed that one. I sort of remember some incident about a young girl who ended up hospitalized for some reason, but I can't remember the details.

The, "hello beautiful" and other references to Casey's appearance are troubling to me, too. I can't agree with you more, KC alone is responsible and the sexual abuse, if it happened, should not play a part in the verdict or punishment! I mean, what are the statistics, 1 in 3 or 4 girls are victims of sexual abuse in the US. It's sadly a common thing these days. You can't tell me that 1 in 4 women kill or neglect their children to death or cover up their deaths due to that abuse.

Yes he did and I think it's the little girl you are thinking of but I am not exactly positive on that fact. I know that it happened and I know someone was questioned about it by LE. I could search and find it but honestly I just don't want to(there is just too much to search through). But if I ever come across it I will definitely bring the link back.

moo

I honestly cannot wait to see if CA will support her husband or ICA on this subject. She is giving off the coldest vibes during the trial.

I still don't see Casey as all that sexually promiscuous. She got pregnant, went with Jesse, Tony, and Ricardo. I don't think there's any proof that she slept with that many guys over a period of say seven years. Seven years as example of if she had been abused and started acting out sexually very early as a teen by age fourteen. Casey seemed to plot and steal more than she slept around or even get involved with drinking. Plus Casey isn't even said to have slept around with any older men who might have been trying to take advantage of her. I've heard experts say that psychopaths don't usually drink much to the point of drunkenness and the roommates say they only saw her drunk once.

There are people who were never sexually molested become promiscuous, and some people are promiscuous due to risk taking behavior symptoms of mental illness, drug addiction, alcoholism, and just because they want to.

She is very cunning and an able mimic. As a sociopath, she doesn't want or need sympathy but she needs people to feel sorry for her and to want to help her. It is pure manipulation and her accusations are an insult to every decent human being who happens to be an abuse survivor. Remember, in her own words she "needs to be seen as a victim"

You know there is so much that happened in the beginning, so many things were said and done that left all of us scratching our heads, such as KC saying that she needs to be seen as a victim too, that she is as much a victim as Caylee. Well there is two ways to look at that, one is that she is just a sick sociopath who is cold as ice, the second is that she meant she is also a victim...a victim of abuse. So....again??? In the end, the sexual abuse - whether it happened or it didn't...IMO doesn't really have a place in this trial. It's a whole separate issue on it's own. B/c KC still did all she did for 31 days and abuse doesn't change that.

moo

No, I don't think George or Lee sexually abused her. I think those jailhouse letter "confessions" to Robyn were Casey just trying to say, "Me, too!" And I think that her telling Jessie and Tony that she was abused by Lee was purely for sympathy.

There *may* have been a little "doctor"/"show me yours & I'll show you mine" going on between Casey & Lee as children often do, but I'd bet that was when they were kids and not when they were teens. Just don't believe it. :snooty:

We have thought for almost 3 yrs now.....what could the defense come up with?

If the my Dad and brother molested me, and therefore I did away with her...in the swimming pool, and he helped. And/or, of course, it was an accident!

I say bravo to JB for this most impressive argument for the prosecution!

Not even a nice try. Then, what did he have to work with?

reponding to the thread title
Not in a million years

I am finding so many disturbing posts elsewhere about GA being Caylee's father since the accusations of sexual abuse came out yesterday.

Wasn't GA eliminated via DNA as Caylee's father the same time LA was eliminated? Thanks, I've tried searching every which way but can't find anything.

I personally find ICA's accusations absolutely appalling.

Here is a list of survivor traits:

Common Symptoms in Adult Survivors of Childhood Sexual Abuse:

Physical Presentations
Chronic pelvic pain
Gastrointestinal symptoms/distress
Musculoskeletal complaints
Obesity, eating disorders
Insomnia, sleep disorders
Pseudocyesis
Sexual dysfunction
Asthma, respiratory ailments
Addiction
Chronic headache
Chronic back pain
Psychologic and Behavioral Presentations
Depression and anxiety
Posttraumatic stress disorder symptoms
Dissociative states
Repeated self-injury
Suicide attempts
Lying, stealing, truancy, running away
Poor contraceptive practices
Compulsive sexual behaviors
Sexual dysfunction
Somatizing disorders
Eating disorders
Poor adherence to medical recommendations
Intolerance of or constant search for intimacy
Expectation of early death

I would think that maybe ICA didn't want Jessie or Tone to get too close to her family, easier to keep her lies going if there are no bonds. The two men that ICA really got close to and wanted a future with. Notice we are not hearing from any of ICA's lifelong female friends that she shared this secret with, not one. ICA trusts men more than women?
IIRC she never told anyone including "cookie" that George molested her for sure, seems to me, she was pointing more towards Lee at that time. Her lies keep changing as we go and IMO this is just another lie. Oh and before anyone says it IMO she shared with "cookie" because ICA is a chameleon.

I would think that maybe ICA didn't want Jessie or Tone to get too close to her family, easier to keep her lies going if there are no bonds. The two men that ICA really got close to and wanted a future with. Nsotice we are not hearing from any of ICA's lifelong female friends that she shared this secret with, not one. ICA trusts men more than women?
IIRC she never told anyone including "cookie" that George molested her for sure, seems to me, she was pointing more towards Lee at that time. Her lies keep changing as we go and IMO this is just another lie. Oh and before anyone says it IMO she shared with "cookie" because ICA is a chameleon.

It's called splitting right?

I don't believe she was molested by family members.
I think that the letters she wrote to cookie were merely part of her latest scheme. She's had a lot of time to sit, think, plan and formulate.

I have a sister like her -- she prides herself on being "two steps ahead" of everyone else in the world. Constantly scheming, trying to pull one over on someone. Me, I'd be too tired and confused to try to keep up with that lifestyle, not to mention, trying to keep everything straight! But my sister seems to thrive on it. I think ICA is the same way.

No! Not at all.

She's a sociopath who believes all men are coming on to her.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back