Does Anybody Believe George Sexually Abused Casey? POLL ADDED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Have you Changed your mind about ICA being Molested?

• Yes, I now believe she was molested

Votes: 26 2.7%
  • No, I never thought she was molested and still don't

Votes: 744 77.9%
  • I'm not sure, leaning towards believing it now

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • I'm not sure, leaning towards not believing it now

Votes: 28 2.9%
  • No Idea Either Way...Who Can tell with this family?

Votes: 132 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where did he say he was looking at her genital area. I must have missed that.

I did hear him say it was hard to see his daughter that way, and one would assume he meant in the pain of labor. Not that he meant anything about her vagina. I find it odd that you keep going there. Labor is much more than a naked hoo-ha.

:clap::clap::clap:
I'm being redundant and need to find another thingy to post. :) <......

No, KC was not molested by anyone . . . however, sometimes I feel we have all been "molested" by KC

are some of you guys freaking serious?
You cannot believe in any way that George MAY HAVE sexually abused Casey but some of you have no problem believing CASEY MAY HAVE ATTEMPTED TO SEXUALLY ASSAULT LEE.....
wth?????
Everyone wanted to know why I believed GA might have sexually abused Casey,
NOW...........................................
From those of you who believe Casey did or attempted to sexually assault Lee I want the same answer back...WHY DO U BELIEVE SO?????????????????

Where did he say he was looking at her genital area. I must have missed that.

I did hear him say it was hard to see his daughter that way, and one would assume he meant in the pain of labor. Not that he meant anything about her vagina. I find it odd that you keep going there. Labor is much more than a naked hoo-ha.

As to the Thread topic..I do NOT believe for one second George did one thing to Casey let alone LEE..

BTW..As a Delivery Nurse for almost 15 years I can tell you focus on "Private Area's" during delivery is focused with a mirror which is setup for the supporter and mother to view the actual delivery..simply NOTHING sexual about it..NOWAY NO HOW!! I have had father actually video tape it...It is one special moment in time..and as a seasoned professional at the side of delivering momma..I have shed many a tear (and I witnessed thousands of deliveries!!)..It is truly an asexual moment and a wonder to experience!! Thats all I will say about it~~

As to the Thread topic..I do NOT believe for one second George did one thing to Casey let alone LEE..

BTW..As a Delivery Nurse for almost 15 years I can tell you focus on "Private Area's" during delivery is focused with a mirror which is setup for the supporter and mother to view the actual delivery..simply NOTHING sexual about it..NOWAY NO HOW!! I have had father actually video tape it...It is one special moment in time..and as a seasoned professional at the side of delivering momma..I have shed many a tear (and I witnessed thousands of deliveries!!)..It is truly an asexual moment and a wonder to experience!! Thats all I will say about it~~

Maybe in some hospitals...not in all...as in my case...I have 3 kiddos and the only time a mirror was brought in was during my 2nd delivery when I asked to see for myself....
My 1st delivery I was very self-conscious and did NOT want my m-i-l in there but by the time I was ready to push ( no epidural) I was in so much pain I could not care less who was in there watching.....
not saying George was or was not "down there" and I am not a nurse, but from my own and details from many others children's births a "mirror" is not used that much.

I have worked with sex abuse survivors for years. Most react by being shy, unsure, and quiet. They would sink into the background if they could. Another smaller group of survivors would go out and find meaningless sex with little to no emotions involved. Every survivor are individuals, and they react differently but I have never seen anyone who reacted the way "ICA" reacted. She was not shy in the least. She used and groomed emotions directed to her. Most survivors cannot deal with, much less handle their own emotions, while having the control to direct and control other people's emotion is beyond even well adjusted people, much less a damaged survivor.

No. GA called ICA the CEO and it was clear she dominated both parents who just wanted to make her happy and have a quiet life. They tried to spoil Caylee as grandparents do without alienating ICA who was VERY jealous. GA was suspicious of ICA but CA kept him in check. With ICA and CA in dominant control the dynamics do not support the ability for GA to be an abuser IMO ... He had his own work ethic and gambling issues.

I'm very curious if anyone has changed their mind either way about ICA being molested since JB's OS and Lee's testimony. I never believed it about Lee or George and I still don't, nothing has changed for me, but it sort of seems like some posters here are kind of wondering now, maybe on the :fence: more than before.

I'm very curious if anyone has changed their mind either way about ICA being molested since JB's OS and Lee's testimony. I never believed it about Lee or George and I still don't, nothing has changed for me, but it sort of seems like some posters here are kind of wondering now, maybe on the :fence: more than before.
I'm :fence: my gut won't allow me to believe that GA didn't do "something" maybe he just abused her physically or mentally... I get red flags from him. ALWAYS HAVE> he is a violent man OR WAS.. at one time.

JMHO- the FBI didn't do DNA testing to hush the media...
they had a reason.
If true we will hear MUCH more on this topic IMO...
if not we will hear mum.

It sure seems SA does not want JB to bring it up at all.
If it can be proven she is lying about it, why would SA care?
cause it will prolong the trial?
confuse the jurors?
cause GA to go ballistic and cause a mistrial?

I think "people" are afraid of "The Anthony's"-
it never happened! LET IT IN>>> and disprove it!
MOO

bbm

That amazes me. Where's the evidence? All we have is some convoluted accusation by a pathological liar who just happens to be trying to get off on a murder charge. Personally I'm going to need more than that before I drag someone's name through the mud.

Nope GA is no angel, but never a child molester. Makes me sick to think they'd even go there. :banghead:

I don't know what to believe about this family anymore but the last person I would ever believe is ICA! GA seems to be simmering under the surface much of the time and when he lets loose, he's explosive. But, the main reason I don't believe in the abuse allegations is because ICA had no problem leaving Caylee alone with her father. Even more impossible for me to believe is GA covering up the death of his beloved grand daughter, putting her in a plastic bag and dumping her in the woods.

I put "I don't know". I can't keep up with this family and their lies, their half-truths, mis-truths, and backwards sort of ways. It goes beyond my comprehension!

MOO

Mel

:fence:
I'm totally on the fence about this.I always thought it was creepy how he emphasized her LOOKS.It was as if she defined herself by how much a guy would want her.Really sad,but I have seen that in girls that were abused.

no, i do not believe she was abused by geo or lee. ?maybe someone else. neighbor, friend of family? or most likely no one at all.

the defense has made such a big deal about the paternity testing of Caylee/Lee by LE who were only going down this whole incest thing because of statements casey told her boyfriends. would LE have ever considered lee to be the father if casey had not said those things to jg and tl? of course not. they were going on the "assumption" that casey was being truthful. (haha casey and truthful in the same sentence)

at the same time the defense criticizes LE for "not investigating any other scenario"

it seems to me that nothing LE did was enough for the defense!

sorry about back to back posts, but insomnia, ya know...

i wonder if cindy would be so supportive if casey had accused her grandfather (cindy's father) of the molestation? it would have been better for the defense because that poor old guy can't defend himself.

oops, hope the defense isn't reading this. it will give them ideas. who is a better fall guy than an old man in a nursing home? casey could say that was why she was stealing from him? and she could have said that the video of caylee on his lap sent casey over the edge? hey its not like they would actually prosecute the old man and it would save casey. that could have explained the "big fight" on father's day...casey confronts cindy who refuses to believe casey, cindy, who was molested as well, but has blocked it from her memory until 2008 when HER memories finally resurface which explains HER bizarre behavior....yada, yada, yada

oooh, i bet when the defense reads this they are going to be kicking themselves for not thinking of it first.

BUT REMEMBER.....you heard it HERE first!

Casey wasn't molested
Casey knows who the father of the baby is
Casey knows there was no nanny because there was no job to need a nanny,
Casey lied about the due date of the baby telling Cindy it's one month early.
Casey lied about everything in her life. (I believe in my heart Caylee's dad is still alive.
Casey sucks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back