Does Anyone here think Casey Anthony is innocent?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to come up with something in the beginning...I got nothing.
I'd LOVE to hear a plausible theory pointing to her being innocent. It would give me something to chew on between document dumps. :crazy:

I tried to come up with something in the beginning too, although from the start, I just knew Caylee was dead. However I tried so many times to come up with something logical that explains it.
I think back to the little boy who was kidnapped because of his grandfathers running's with a drug cartel.. The little boys mother was tied up and she frantically crawled to the street begging god to let someone see her so she could report her child missing. This woman and her family were involved in some serious crimes.., yet she still contacted authorities. If you have nothing to hide, you hide nothing. Even when you have something to hide, what is more important? This little boy's mom showed the difference.
My first formed opinion of Casey's guilt had nothing to do with the car, her lies, her parents, her partying, it simply come from not reporting her child missing for 31 days.

drink.gif

I am not trying to stir anything up here. I just asked a question, although I believe in our system to provide a verdict before she is condemned to her fate.

When I said "I didn't know if she was guilty or not" there is and has been something from the beginning of this case that just didn't sit well with me and it wasn't all they Casey lies, etc.,etc. It feels as if something else was going on with Casey and somehow Caylee got thrown in the deal. A deal that went very, very bad. I can't explain it and it's not really what Caseey has said or not said, there's something more to this case that will come out and for some reason I feel it will turn things around once again.

Maybe that should have been the question posted.......What's out there that we don't know. RK Water meter discovery is odd to me as well.

JMO And thanks for the welcome!

I tried to come up with something in the beginning too, although from the start, I just knew Caylee was dead. However I tried so many times to come up with something logical that explains it.
I think back to the little boy who was kidnapped because of his grandfathers running's with a drug cartel.. The little boys mother was tied up and she frantically crawled to the street begging god to let someone see her so she could report her child missing. This woman and her family were involved in some serious crimes.., yet she still contacted authorities. If you have nothing to hide, you hide nothing. Even when you have something to hide, what is more important? This little boy's mom showed the difference.
My first formed opinion of Casey's guilt had nothing to do with the car, her lies, her parents, her partying, it simply come from not reporting her child missing for 31 days.

drink.gif

Oh yeah! Good point. IIRC after she contacted LE an Amber Alert was issued and the child was found alive and well wandering around a neighborhood. After being kidnapped by a drug cartel! Not a nanny, but a drug cartel!! I believe parents who don't report their child missing immediately upon realizing it should be charged as an accessory to murder if the child is found dead.

you are correct in your statement that I bolded above. But the defense will have a bucket full of evidence as well. We just don' t know what that is as it hasn't been leaked like the state evidence.

But that isn't accidental leaks. That is release of information, under the Florida law. I don't think we have those same laws in Arkansas, maybe the FOI act? But anyway - none of this was accidental leaks. That's the way it is supposed to be. :)

Possibly she has to do that to allow her defense team to gather the information needed to prove another theory and her silence and lies are her only hope of obtaining the information.

I cannot conceive of a scenario in which someone has to lie in order to get to the truth.

Regards,

Montana

I am not trying to stir anything up here. I just asked a question, although I believe in our system to provide a verdict before she is condemned to her fate.

When I said "I didn't know if she was guilty or not" there is and has been something from the beginning of this case that just didn't sit well with me and it wasn't all they Casey lies, etc.,etc. It feels as if something else was going on with Casey and somehow Caylee got thrown in the deal. A deal that went very, very bad. I can't explain it and it's not really what Caseey has said or not said, there's something more to this case that will come out and for some reason I feel it will turn things around once again.

Maybe that should have been the question posted.......What's out there that we don't know. RK Water meter discovery is odd to me as well.

People are giving you reasons according to the whole of the evidence so far and you are giving us a feeling (that something is hinky/there's more to the story)? Am I understanding correctly? So you don't have any reason to believe that the perp is innocent or not guilty? Is that what you're saying?

This is a bit off topic, but it does speak to WSers not always saying people are automatically guilty without evidence and research to back it up.

The charges in the Erin Stanley case were dropped against James McFarland today due to lack of evidence. Most of us were delighted to hear the news because the facts did not support he murdered her or that she was even murdered in the first place.

This is an excellent example of weighing what we learn through the media, reading between the lines, researching it ourselves, and coming to a reasonable conclusion of either guilt or innocence based on what we have studied. We were correct in our assumptions and our theories.

As you well know most of the forum thinks KC is guilty and that is primarily based on the documents, interviews and extensive investigation . With that said, your questions and point of view are certainly welcome here, I myself can stay fairly neutral. But I know you won't be surprised when people challenge your position, because that is part of what we do here, so don;t be offended or take it personally. if you want to share your ideas, leads, thoughts or anything else that might suggest innocence, i assure you that everyone here will be more than interested to hear what you have.

As I have stated all along I am not 100 % positive that it was Casey that killed Caylee.

I am not being snipity when I ask this, so please don't think so and get defensive. Purely out of curiosity because of your views, I was wondering...There have been approx 3500 pages of discovery released in this case. Have you read all of those pages, and if not, what chunks would you say that you have read?

If we don't know, how do we know it's out there? It really doesn't make any sense to discuss theories that have absolutely no basis in fact.

do you have a link for that?
OMG, sorry to go o/t for a second, but my dh and I were having a nice conversation after dinner last night and right in the middle he ASKED ME FOR A LINK for something I said to him. I just stared at him for a while and said, you just asked me for a link in a face to face conversation? I had to put him on a time out.

ETA: I posted this before I finished reading page 3 and missed all the stuff about going o/t. It's totally the "story of my life". Open mouth, (laptop in this case) and insert foot.

drink.gif

:clap::clap::clap: Preach it sista preach it!!!!!Amen to your post:clap:

It's interesting that when a newcomer arrives with a question as to Caseys innocent, people go off topic and can't really wait to stop talking about it BECAUSE THE NEW ONE DOESN'T SCREAM QUILTY!!!!!

I am new. I am not sure what you mean with the above post? I don't mean to seem dumb.

I like the question you asked because I still try to find ways that would make her inocent.
Not sure if this is what your saying but I will take a stab. everyone is talking about her (Casey) as if so did it and is convicted. And sence I am new also, I just take everything as opinion and like to here what everyone is thinking. They are very good here and not every one agrees (and you know who you all are CW) but that is good to bat things back and forth. Know one here can in truth deside her fate. (for real)

I have a question for you, do you think it should not be talked about?
Trust that if the defense came out with information, the great WS would be talking about that. But it has to be crediable info. I don't know any of the people here, but they are fair. And even though I do not know them I love them.

I need to stop babeling my spelling sucks. with that side I would love to try to go over ways that would say she is inocent or is it inosent.
With everything I have seen and I mean LE documents she looks guilty. But who really knows.

OMG, sorry to go o/t for a second, but my dh and I were having a nice conversation after dinner last night and right in the middle he ASKED ME FOR A LINK for something I said to him. I just stared at him for a while and said, you just asked me for a link in a face to face conversation? I had to put him on a time out.

:crazy::blowkiss:
Now that is funny:)

drink.gif

Bolded by me

ITA - That one, undeniable fact is the clincher that what will put her away.

drink.gif

ITA When I heard 31 days that also sealed it for me.

People are giving you reasons according to the whole of the evidence so far and you are giving us a feeling (that something is hinky/there's more to the story)? Am I understanding correctly? So you don't have any reason to believe that the perp is innocent or not guilty? Is that what you're saying?

I am saying that there appears to be an abundance of evidence against her. I don't deny that. I think the defense has evidence that has not been brought to the public view yet. Baez keeps saying we don't know the whole story. I am saying I agree "we don't know the whole story". Ther's more to it, more people, accidental which scared who was involved for whatever reason, could have been blackmailed and after her arrest, blackmail went bad. Drugs, smuggling, stolen parts, travel to get rid of stuff, I'm thowing stuffout that you have already discussed. Gang retribution in Floirda is not nice. Promises of paying someone in some type of illegal activity that doesn't happen, you lose your life or someone else you love and then you're fearful to say anything. Maybe somebody killed her daughter in front of her, and she had to do what only a parent could do and take her baby home in the trunk of the car. Maybe the duct tape was put on the girl by whomever and not Casey. Maybe Casey was crushed and wrapped her in a special blanket with special thing and put the kiss on her lips forever from her mom. I don't know BUT these things happen in our country. Sick as it is, she maybe guilty of a crime but not necessarily 1st degree murder. I just don't know but I do know what happens when these young people get involved with "friends" and find themselves in preety serious life threating situations. I have 1st hand information on this.

I am saying that there appears to be an abundance of evidence against her. I don't deny that. I think the defense has evidence that has not been brought to the public view yet. Baez keeps saying we don't know the whole story. I am saying I agree "we don't know the whole story". Ther's more to it, more people, accidental which scared who was involved for whatever reason, could have been blackmailed and after her arrest, blackmail went bad. Drugs, smuggling, stolen parts, travel to get rid of stuff, I'm thowing stuffout that you have already discussed. Gang retribution in Floirda is not nice. Promises of paying someone in some type of illegal activity that doesn't happen, you lose your life or someone else you love and then you're fearful to say anything. Maybe somebody killed her daughter in front of her, and she had to do what only a parent could do and take her baby home in the trunk of the car. Maybe the duct tape was put on the girl by whomever and not Casey. Maybe Casey was crushed and wrapped her in a special blanket with special thing and put the kiss on her lips forever from her mom. I don't know BUT these things happen in our country. Sick as it is, she maybe guilty of a crime but not necessarily 1st degree murder. I just don't know but I do know what happens when these young people get involved with "friends" and find themselves in preety serious life threating situations. I have 1st hand information on this.

so why not tell LE all this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member