Does Anyone here think Casey Anthony is innocent?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is who is innocent:

l_58b63c1330cf55abad8c86f9e6cffb7a.jpg

Her name is Caylee Marie Anthony, and she was only two years old when she was murdered, and thrown off the side of the road like nothing more than a piece of garbage.

I am committed to seeking out the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth about what happened to Caylee, that this precious, sweet, and innocent baby is no longer with us as she should be. After carefully pouring through the evidence released by LE over the past months, I am firmly convinced that Caylee's mother killed her, that she acted alone, and that she killed Caylee because she is a sociopath whose rage at her mother, coupled with a sociopath's 'me' centered personality and enjoyment of seeing others suffer, as well as there never having been any attempts by her parents to control or contain what they recognized as her sociopathy.

Is Caylee's mother presumed innocent right now by law? Indeed. And I will defend her right to a fair trial. But this is not a court of law - WS is a court of public opinion. I have no evidence, signs, or indications whatsoever that anyone but Caylee's mother murdered this baby, and that she acted completely alone and without any outside influence whatever.

I could let my imagination run free, and I indeed have a very creative imagination. I could certainly come up with wild, unlikely, yet perfectly plausible scenarios within the realms of possibility to defend Caylee's mother. I have no reason, however, to do so, and it would be an abhorrent exercise for me to engage in. I would feel I was betraying and disrespecting the innocent one - sweet baby Caylee - who has no one in her family demanding justice for her.

Protecting and defending the innocent is of utmost importance to me. My heart, mind, soul, and conscience demand that I attempt my best, and do what I can, to protect and defend Caylee.

Please excuse me, all, for my rambling. I'll get off my soapbox now.

Fantastic post! Get on your soapbox anytime.

Maybe somebody killed her daughter in front of her,

If someone killed one of my children in front of me, I would be insane. Insane with grief, insane with the memory playing over and over and over...

I would be incoherent. I would be admitted to a psych ward. I certainly know I wouldn't be out partying and carrying on with boy toys. Just sayin'...

Here is who is innocent:

Her name is Caylee Marie Anthony, and she was only two years old when she was murdered, and thrown off the side of the road like nothing more than a piece of garbage.

I am committed to seeking out the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth about what happened to Caylee, that this precious, sweet, and innocent baby is no longer with us as she should be. After carefully pouring through the evidence released by LE over the past months, I am firmly convinced that Caylee's mother killed her, that she acted alone, and that she killed Caylee because she is a sociopath whose rage at her mother, coupled with a sociopath's 'me' centered personality and enjoyment of seeing others suffer, as well as there never having been any attempts by her parents to control or contain what they recognized as her sociopathy.

Is Caylee's mother presumed innocent right now by law? Indeed. And I will defend her right to a fair trial. But this is not a court of law - WS is a court of public opinion. I have no evidence, signs, or indications whatsoever that anyone but Caylee's mother murdered this baby, and that she acted completely alone and without any outside influence whatever.

I could let my imagination run free, and I indeed have a very creative imagination. I could certainly come up with wild, unlikely, yet perfectly plausible scenarios within the realms of possibility to defend Caylee's mother. I have no reason, however, to do so, and it would be an abhorrent exercise for me to engage in. I would feel I was betraying and disrespecting the innocent one - sweet baby Caylee - who has no one in her family demanding justice for her.

Protecting and defending the innocent is of utmost importance to me. My heart, mind, soul, and conscience demand that I attempt my best, and do what I can, to protect and defend Caylee.

This says it all, much better than I could :clap:

imo KC is guilty of first degree murder...
the other scenario that was discussed was someone else murdering caylee and KC not talking because she was fearful of her own life....ok if that's what some people think, to each their own...but her behaviour AFTER the alleged kidnapping and murder don't add up! WHY go out and PARTY knowing your child was kidnapped???? why not cry?

sorry, my opinion is she is guilty....

If someone killed one of my children in front of me, I would be insane. Insane with grief, insane with the memory playing over and over and over...

I would be incoherent. I would be admitted to a psych ward. I certainly know I wouldn't be out partying and carrying on with boy toys. Just sayin'...

EXACTLY!!!

My dog died suddenly in October right in my living room. I can tell you to this day how many days it has been since I have not had him in my life. I can tell you the exact time he took his last breath. I keep playing that half hour over and over again in my head.....even three and a half months later. This was my DOG....I could not imagine one of my children. THEN go out and party and shake my fanny and act like I do not have a care in the world. This woman is either guilty as h*ll, or has no soul....I am voting BOTH. How could you mistake the day you last seen your kid....oh was it June 9....or June 15th....on I do not know. It was sometime in June...that crazy Zanny took my baby. The Dingo ate my baby, that would of been more believeable. :furious:

There is NOTHING I can think of that makes her look not guilty. I am someone who tries to find the good in everybody and I just cannot find anything good about Casey Anthony.

I think the defense has nothing to go on and even Cindy and George said that when the truth comes out we will think Casey is mother of the year, we just have not heard everything....we DID see the tapes of their visits and I have not found one thing that Casey told them that makes me think she is not guilty, let alone MOTHER OF THE YEAR. Actually I have not seen one thing that makes me think she cares.

KC innocent? Not a chance. She killed that baby - not a doubt in my mind.

To me, even realizing that the defense has a case to put on, the fact that she never reported her daughter missing, points to her guilt. It took her mother doing it. I do believe that had her mother not have found her that day, and seen her 2 months later, then it would have been 93 days missing without being reported.
I personally don't see how anyone can defend that fact.

I haven't read all the way through the thread yet, but it didn't seem like anyone was defending Casey for not reporting her daughter missing for 31 days.

I think she has asked a very interesting question. I hope no one's afraid to post their opinion.

I believe she is guilty of something, but I haven't figured out exactly what that is yet. I find it very interesting that after 7 months JB can still say without a doubt Casey is innocent.

I think Casey is not guilty of a lot of things... you can't accuse her of having human emotions of any kind. You can't accuse her of being a good mother. You can't accuse her of telling the truth. But, I do believe she killed that little angel and tossed her, just like garbage. How anyone could read about this case and not see that.....well, it boggles the mind, it really does.

...and ya probably would have TOLD someone... ...and likely SKIPPED the pole dancing... ...and MISSED the parties...

KC had shot at a plausible defense - UNTIL she LIED and until some of her actions during those 31 days were photographed. For me this is the biggie - because I can think of no logical reason for the lies - or her actions for those 31 days.

Then I see JB proclaiming her innocence with such conviction - I don't know how he can say it with a straight face and I'm SO curious to hear their theories/evidence that proves KC is innocent.

I haven't read all the way through the thread yet, but it didn't seem like anyone was defending Casey for not reporting her daughter missing for 31 days.

I think she has asked a very interesting question. I hope no one's afraid to post their opinion.

I believe she is guilty of something, but I haven't figured out exactly what that is yet. I find it very interesting that after 7 months JB can still say without a doubt Casey is innocent.

Do you expect her lawyer to say she's guilty? Him saying she's innocent means nothing.

the other scenario that was discussed was someone else murdering caylee and KC not talking because she was fearful of her own life....

I can't speak for all mothers, but I'd bet most of us would have died right there with our child if someone else had done it. I know they'd have to kill me too because I'd be coming at them like a friggin train.

I have read the whole thread; in the past hour. Scott Peterson's attorney said it, OJ's team said it; JB is saying it. I know ONE story that would answer all of it, except one thing. That thing is how she was able to get up out of bed and party after after this happened. When my dog died, I cried for 6 months and only stopped because we got a new puppy to distract me.

There are lots of things that don't make sense or don't add up in this case, but in my mind the most important one is her actions after she knew Caylee was dead.

I can't speak for all mothers, but I'd bet most of us would have died right there with our child if someone else had done it. I know they'd have to kill me too because I'd be coming at them like a friggin train.

:clap:

:clap: Amen. I would give my life at any second for my child, and if someone killed my child in front of me, well, let's just say that neither me or the person who killed my child would be making it out of there alive.

And, FWIW, my opinion is that NO, Casey is NOT innocent, she is guilty as sin.

Here is who is innocent:

:clap: That was wonderful, and brought tears to my eyes, thank you for posting. Caylee IS the innocent one in all of this.

EXACTLY!!!

My dog died suddenly in October right in my living room. I can tell you to this day how many days it has been since I have not had him in my life. I can tell you the exact time he took his last breath. I keep playing that half hour over and over again in my head.....even three and a half months later. This was my DOG....I could not imagine one of my children. THEN go out and party and shake my fanny and act like I do not have a care in the world. This woman is either guilty as h*ll, or has no soul....I am voting BOTH. How could you mistake the day you last seen your kid....oh was it June 9....or June 15th....on I do not know. It was sometime in June...that crazy Zanny took my baby. The Dingo ate my baby, that would of been more believeable. :furious:

There is NOTHING I can think of that makes her look not guilty. I am someone who tries to find the good in everybody and I just cannot find anything good about Casey Anthony.

I think the defense has nothing to go on and even Cindy and George said that when the truth comes out we will think Casey is mother of the year, we just have not heard everything....we DID see the tapes of their visits and I have not found one thing that Casey told them that makes me think she is not guilty, let alone MOTHER OF THE YEAR. Actually I have not seen one thing that makes me think she cares.

My dog died in October too, no-one in our family of six has been the same since. When you love some-one or something, there is a whole in your heart that will be missing forever. Lucky(our lab) died in our home....from old age I watched him laying on the floor suffering for the last hour of his life, shaking and wheezing with every drawn in breath. I screamed because my heart was in so much pain watching him go. I have four children and I love being a mother. It is what I do best and the only way I can reconcile what happened between Casey and little Caylee is to believe that Casey is soul-less, with a cold cold heart. But I am loving and I teach my children to forgive, and I am sure I could find it in my heart to forgive Casey if she came clean and told the truth. It is not my job to judge.

I have a hard time believing she is innocent. If there were answers to the many questions regarding this case and Casey, I'd still have a hard time believing she was innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluestlamb