Dog The Bounty Hunter Advises Against Casey Getting Out of Jail on Bond

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think Dog knows what he is talking about. I want to thank YOU PattyG for uploading that for us!

I do too.
And not for one minute do I think he is "jealous" of Padilla. That to me is actually laughable.

Now that you put it like that I totally get it..I've been through the house thing a few times. What you wrote makes perfect sense..I think you're right.
It is just a guess but reading my own words it does kind of make sense.
I am mostly anxious to see if her bail is going to stand. If she is bailed out,. so be it..I just want to see how this whole thing goes down.

Yes he did say that about the FL BB putting up the money..I'm not sure if he said cash as in cold hard cash OR if this person was going through a security company/bank as well...
500k is a lot of money to have tied up for what could be a very long time. It could be out there working for him, so I don't think he would bypass the bond and put up the cash. but then again this whole case is so strange..who knows!?

I do too.
And not for one minute do I think he is "jealous" of Padilla. That to me is actually laughable.
Dog has worked himself up from nothing, and without pulling any publicity stunts or anything. I don't think he has the need to be jealous of anyone either. His show on A&E is coming back on. Maybe it already has. I will have to check. :blowkiss:

Thanks JD.That is what I understood him to say as well. But I think what the issue is is that you can't have someone else put everything up for you. maybe I misunderstood.
IOW, the Anthony's would have to put up something for this to fly?

No clue, i would look it up but reading law material gives me a headache and i really dont understand it when i do read it. I honestly hope she gets out on bail, just to see if anything positive comes out of this even though im very doubtful it will.

Dog has worked himself up from nothing, and without pulling any publicity stunts or anything. I don't think he has the need to be jealous of anyone either. His show on A&E is coming back on. Maybe it already has. I will have to check. :blowkiss:

It's been back on since mid July! :) :)

It has started back up again. I DVR it all the time LOL. I never miss an episode.

No clue, i would look it up but reading law material gives me a headache and i really dont understand it when i do read it. I honestly hope she gets out on bail, just to see if anything positive comes out of this even though im very doubtful it will.

I see it as forcing LE's hand. If they have the goods, show um.

IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur
Back