Dog The Bounty Hunter Advises Against Casey Getting Out of Jail on Bond

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No clue, i would look it up but reading law material gives me a headache and i really dont understand it when i do read it. I honestly hope she gets out on bail, just to see if anything positive comes out of this even though im very doubtful it will.
NO argument from me there JD. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

It is just a guess but reading my own words it does kind of make sense.
I am mostly anxious to see if her bail is going to stand. If she is bailed out,. so be it..I just want to see how this whole thing goes down.

That is how I feel to. I think there are pro's and con's to both scenarios but the utter suspense is enough to kill me!

This is what the DOG wrote on his website: July 20, 2008. He has been interested right from the beginning.

Caylee needs your help
July 20, 2008

Time is our enemy and Caylee needs your help! If you have any information email us now! You will be kept 100 % anonymous... Caylee needs your help, spread the word.
Send emails to leadsfordog@gmail.com
Read more about this story below:

Deputies with the Orange County Sheriff's Office said they plan to spend the day working the phones, following up on tips that have come in regarding the disappearance of 2-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony.
There were no new developments in the case Sunday, even after Caylee Marie's family implored people to get the word out and handed out fliers Saturday in hopes of finding the girl.

Caylee was reported missing Tuesday, but her mother told authorities the toddler has not been seen since June 9. The girl's mother, 22-year-old Casey Anthony, was arrested Wednesday night after telling investigators a string of lies about the child's disappearance.

"Nothing concrete has come in," said Carlos Padilla, a spokesman for the Orange County Sheriff's Office. After so many hours of searching, Padilla added, "We need to regroup and get out thoughts together."
Padilla said detectives also will follow up on reports that Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother, has told television reporters that her daughter got a call from the little girl on Tuesday. The grandmother told reporters that when Casey Anthony asked the girl to put an adult on the phone, the line went dead.

But authorities said Cindy Anthony hadn't brought up the mysterious call until now.
"At this point, we don't know that to be true," Padilla said. "That never came up. To my knowledge, that wasn't brought up when the investigation started."

Padilla said deputies are still operating under the hope that Caylee is alive. He repeated earlier assertions that help from Caylee's mother is key to finding the child, saying Casey Anthony has "not done anything to facilitate us locating this child."

But what does that matter? If I were in jail and I were eligible for bail, why would it matter if LE didn't like my bondsman? It wouldn't matter.
I still maintain that if there are any grounds to deny her bail then they will do that. If there aren't then they won't and she has the right, at this point, to be bailed out.
I agree. Also, I would like to point out that if her parents had been able to come up with the money to bail her out...she would be in their custody alone!

I am beginning to think this is definitely a better route if Casey is in fact released. While is it extremely unsual for a bounty hunter to be involved in the actual release of any prisoner (normally it isn't until they take off), this does serve a few purposes. It secures that Casey will return to her court dates. It allows her to have a "bodyguard" to prevent some wackjob from killing her. It also is more security to prevent her from committing suicide. Her parents cannot offer her any of those things. So it could be MUCH worse!

No clue, i would look it up but reading law material gives me a headache and i really dont understand it when i do read it. I honestly hope she gets out on bail, just to see if anything positive comes out of this even though im very doubtful it will.

Amen!
It's almost like people aren't interested that something COULD come of this that could solve the case.
And here I thought everyone was interested in finding out what happened to this precious little baby girl.

Are our opinions MORE precious to us than finding out what REALLY happened, even if that means venturing outside the norm?

C'mon!

Again, the worst case scenario is that they find out nothing more than LE has found out so far.
So what?
Why all the emotional discourse and dissention about this NON-murder suspect getting out with the bail the JUDGE set?

I agree. Also, I would like to point out that if her parents had been able to come up with the money to bail her out...she would be in their custody alone!

I am beginning to think this is definitely a better route if Casey is in fact released. While is it extremely unsual for a bounty hunter to be involved in the actual release of any prisoner (normally it isn't until they take off), this does serve a few purposes. It secures that Casey will return to her court dates. It allows her to have a "bodyguard" to prevent some wackjob from killing her. It also is more security to prevent her from committing suicide. Her parents cannot offer her any of those things. So it could be MUCH worse!
I am really leaning this way too SS.
But talk about putting just another dramatic element into an already dramatic case! sheesh!

Then how can you claim he may be jealous?

Because I don't care.
I only care that Padilla is actually DOING something to try to get information.
This "Dog" person is doing nothing.

Okay?

I am really leaning this way too SS.
But talk about putting just another dramatic element into an already dramatic case! sheesh!
I know! I wasn't at all happy about it initially, but after actually listening and thinking about it this weekend...it made more sense. I guess giving Mr. Padilla a few minutes of my time was worthwhile since it made me stop to realize it was only the anger of the moment and this isn't the worst that could happen by any stretch.

This is what the DOG wrote on his website: July 20, 2008. He has been interested right from the beginning.

Patty,

What you copied/pasted from the "Dog's" website is pretty similar to what all media has reported.

What did I miss that you were trying to convey, as pertains how he's been "interested right from the beginning?"

Thanks

Patty,

What you copied/pasted from the "Dog's" website is pretty similar to what all media has reported.

What did I miss that you were trying to convey, as pertains how he's been "interested right from the beginning?"

Thanks

Just that he posted back in July that he was looking for leads, for whatever reason.

I know! I wasn't at all happy about it initially, but after actually listening and thinking about it this weekend...it made more sense. I guess giving Mr. Padilla a few minutes of my time was worthwhile since it made me stop to realize it was only the anger of the moment and this isn't the worst that could happen by any stretch.
My thing is that I think things like bail should be very carefully protected. Now if she is accused of murder and the court chooses to deny her bail, I repsect that too.

Because I don't care.

Okay?

Wow!
I just asked how you can say he may be jealous if you don't know anything about him.

I also HOPE Padilla CAN get Casey to talk. I hope they find Caylee and find her alive.

Because I don't care.

Okay?

DOG can't do anything here. Neither can Padilla except bond her out and babysit Casey.

DOG can't do anything here. Neither can Padilla except bond her out and babysit Casey.

And what disgusts me is to think that if Casey found it so easy to resist telling the truth while practically in solitary confinement... I'm afraid a taste of freedom will recharge her batteries & make it possible for her to hold out even longer.

IMO, there's no logical reason for Casey to change what has been working so far...... without a body, she's charged with neglect & the 2 misdemeanors is out in under 10 years.

She's all of a sudden going to decide her parent's welfare is more important than her own? Yeah, THAT'S as likely as ZG walking into OCPD holding Caylee's hand & saying they just returned from a trip to Timbuktu.

hulahula.gif

Thanks Patty G - you rock!

As for Dog - I'm glad FOX News invited him to comment on this issue given that he, like Padilla, is a bounty hunter. If you notice, he said nothing disparaging about Padilla. He simply offered his opinion and some advice to a fellow bounty hunter. As for any jealousy - I don't think that's the case at all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BOTTERB
Back