Dog The Bounty Hunter Advises Against Casey Getting Out of Jail on Bond

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bail Agents in Florida are regulated in several ways. First by Title XXXVII of Florida Statutes, Chapter 648 and by Title XLVII, Chapter 903. Secondly by the Florida Insurance Code and finally by the Department of Financial Services' Administrative Rules. Posting a bail bond involves a contractual undertaking guaranteed by a bail agency, surety and the indemnitor (usually a relative or close friend). The bail bond is a financial guarantee to the court that the defendant will appear in court each and every time the court orders.

Continue Reading Here

http://www.bailflorida.com/AboutBailBonds.htm

And what disgusts me is to think that if Casey found it so easy to resist telling the truth while practically in solitary confinement... I'm afraid a taste of freedom will recharge her batteries & make it possible for her to hold out even longer.

IMO, there's no logical reason for Casey to change what has been working so far...... without a body, she's charged with neglect & the 2 misdemeanors is out in under 10 years.

She's all of a sudden going to decide her parent's welfare is more important than her own? Yeah, THAT'S as likely as ZG walking into OCPD holding Caylee's hand & saying they just returned from a trip to Timbuktu.

Hi LI Mom -

I must say, I think it is highly unlikely Casey will cooperate with Padilla simply because he isn't LE or the FBI and as such, if he really wants to find Caylee he should do so in concert with volunteering his services to LE and the FBI. Second, I agree with others that releasing Casey on bail aside from being her legal right - isn't the worst thing that could happen. The worst thing has already happened. A 3 year old child is missing and no one knows for certain when, where, how or why she disappeared.

Exactly! What bothers me about some of the opinions I read here, is that on ONE hand, everyone against the bail out is saying, "Let LE do their job! LE has more info than we already know! Padilla isn't qualified to .... WHATEVER!" On the OTHER hand, these same people are basically saying that our justice system (LE!) is screwed up because they SET a bail amount set for Casey Anthony.

Is everyone just peeved that someone is bailing her out, according to their RIGHT to do so?

People either have to respect the system, or not. And if you respect it, then respect the fact that this woman has right to be bailed out of prison at the amount set. But please, folks, please don't think that LE should bend or shape the system's laws for THIS case, based on YOUR opinion.

:rolleyes:

I guess what I am trying to figure out is does an out of state bailbondsman have the right to not only bail her out but then set the terms and conditions of how they will handle her after a bailout? I have never heard of a bailbondsman taking a bounty hunter with them when they initially bail some out and setting the standards.

If you know of another case similiar where this happened I would love to read it. My take was that normally a bounty hunter came in after someone jumped bail...not before they were even bailed out. Just can't think of a time the bailbondsman came with a bounty hunter in tow..that sort of defeats the whole idea of bailing someone out if you believe they will jump bail.

My thing is that I think things like bail should be very carefully protected. Now if she is accused of murder and the court chooses to deny her bail, I repsect that too.

How should it be "very carefully protected?"
Judges either set bail or they don't.
What more should they do, in your opinion?

Hi LI Mom -

I must say, I think it is highly unlikely Casey will cooperate with Padilla simply because he isn't LE or the FBI and as such, if he really wants to find Caylee he should do so in concert with volunteering his services to LE and the FBI. Second, I agree with others that releasing Casey on bail aside from being her legal right - isn't the worst thing that could happen. The worst thing has already happened. A 3 year old child is missing and no one knows for certain when, where, how or why she disappeared.

It could get much worse, the person with the secret as to what happened to Caylee could go bye bye, commit suicide or have become even more mentally worse off than she already is. The chances of getting her to talk/confess/give up any useful info is slim to none and frankly not worth the risk.

The Padillas came out with their guns a blazing, saying how they were bailing Casey out. It's not as easy as they were trying to make it sound. They backpedled a bit on the Tony thread last night and in the media. Admitting oh yeah, conditions have to be met, etc. They jumped in without knowing much about the case. Tony admits that he didn't know much. Leonardo now admits that LE will probably level more charges against her.

I guess what I am trying to figure out is does an out of state bailbondsman have the right to not only bail her out but then set the terms and conditions of how they will handle her after a bailout? I have never heard of a bailbondsman taking a bounty hunter with them when they initially bail some out and setting the standards.

If you know of another case similiar where this happened I would love to read it. My take was that normally a bounty hunter came in after someone jumped bail...not before they were even bailed out. Just can't think of a time the bailbondsman came with a bounty hunter in tow..that sort of defeats the whole idea of bailing someone out if you believe they will jump bail.

As we've all read and heard, there will be stipulations agreed upon before Padilla (the bail bondsman) agrees to bail her out. If those stipulations aren't agreed to, or if Padilla doesn't feel it would be in anyone's best interest, he won't bail her out. It's not really a done deal yet.

And, it's okay that you've never heard of this situation before.
Neither have I; probably neither has anyone else.
New and different things (thinking) are always being presented in our lives.
That's part of what makes life a bit more interesting, imo.

It could get much worse, the person with the secret as to what happened to Caylee could go bye bye, commit suicide or have become even more mentally worse off than she already is. The chances of getting her to talk/confess/give up any useful info is slim to none and frankly not worth the risk.

The Padillas came out with their guns a blazing, saying how they were bailing Casey out. It's not as easy as they were trying to make it sound. They backpedled a bit on the Tony thread last night and in the media. Admitting oh yeah, conditions have to be met, etc. They jumped in without knowing much about the case. Tony admits that he didn't know much. Leonardo now admits that LE will probably level more charges against her.

If Casey commits suicide (while in 24/7 custody after bail), it would be no different than the current situation, where she's not telling LE anything.

The point here is that LE's methods have not inspired her to talk. This method is worth a shot. It can't get any worse.

Amen!
It's almost like people aren't interested that something COULD come of this that could solve the case.
And here I thought everyone was interested in finding out what happened to this precious little baby girl.

Are our opinions MORE precious to us than finding out what REALLY happened, even if that means venturing outside the norm?

C'mon!

Again, the worst case scenario is that they find out nothing more than LE has found out so far.
So what?
Why all the emotional discourse and dissention about this NON-murder suspect getting out with the bail the JUDGE set?

First of all having read last week from LE..this has become such a circus that they have had to hold a press conference to clear up the mess the Anthony's have made talking to the press.

Now these two come in and insert themselves into this case. The bad that comes from it is once again the light is taken off of Caylee and shown on these new interlopers, Casey and her family..how is that helpful to actually solving this case? What postive new info will come of this?

These people are not working for LE, they are working for Casey, her family and her attorney. They will share any info first and foremost with them..that only helps her defense and will not help us find Caylee..if anything this is one more delaying tactic.

However I do not believe they will be successful in bailing her out. The judge set that bail because he wanted her sitting in jail, not on the street. Her bail will be rescinded in my opinion.

I guess what I am trying to figure out is does an out of state bailbondsman have the right to not only bail her out but then set the terms and conditions of how they will handle her after a bailout?

If he doesn't have the right, we'll know soon enough.

How should it be "very carefully protected?"
Judges either set bail or they don't.
What more should they do, in your opinion?
OH I meant that in general. If one should be allowed bond then they should get it.

I think he has the right to ask for anything he wants in exchange for coming up with the bond. She has the right to accept or decline. The terms of the bond are between the bondsman and the defendant.

[/B]

First of all having read last week from LE..this has become such a circus that they have had to hold a press conference to clear up the mess the Anthony's have made talking to the press.

Now these two come in and insert themselves into this case. The bad that comes from it is once again the light is taken off of Caylee and shown on these new interlopers, Casey and her family..how is that helpful to actually solving this case? What postive do you feel will come of this?

These people are not working for LE, they are working for Casey, her family and her attorney. They will share any info first and foremost with them..that only helps her defense and will not help us find Caylee..if anything this is one more delaying tactic.

You and I must be reading entirely different quotes from the Padilla camp. What we've got in writing, on this website, is that their ONLY mission is to find Caylee. I'm guessing you've not yet caught up in your reading of his posts since yesterday.

Hi LI Mom -

Amen, Dawn. After what happened to Caylee, anything concerning Casey pales in comparison.

I think people have to remember... we're reacting to news of Casey's release on two SEPARATE levels....

we can all appreciate her legal rights & we don't want to strip anyone of those rights.

On the other hand, EMOTIONALLY, we're disgusted because we are appalled at the MOCKERY she makes of the very legal system we support.

We don't feel there's much chance Caylee is still alive & it's hard to imagine that this so called mother has ANY reason to want her body to be found at this point.

I think any time away from jail will simply be a time for Casey to enjoy her new 'fame' & to make sure her mother really, really understands that it's all HER fault for causing all this trouble. If Casey's going to jail..... she wants to make sure her mother will suffer just as much as possible.

You and I must be reading entirely different quotes from the Padilla camp. What we've got in writing, on this website, is that their ONLY mission is to find Caylee. I'm guessing you've not yet caught up in your reading of his posts since yesterday.

I certainly did read what the bailbonds man wrote last night. But I don't think that is their only objective. I don't think holding Casey in a room with 24 hour watch is going to make her talk anymore then it has in jail.

I certainly did read what the bailbonds man wrote last night. But I don't think that is their only objective. I don't think holding Casey in a room with 24 hour watch is going to make her talk anymore then it has in jail.

ITA DD ! I'm so glad this is America and we are all entitled to our own opinion!:woohoo:

Simple question not sure if it makes sense...I was just thinking...

Let's just say that the Padilla's knew right away that they would not be able to bail her out but acted like they were etc. Could it be that this was done to make LE "burn the midnight oil" to come up with charges faster than normal so her attorney would know what LE had against her? Also possibly "rushing" the case so LE wouldn't have solid proof of anything??

I don't think I made sense....I'm tired---off to bed!

I have seen it with my own eyes that a bondsman did bail out a person and the bounty hunter stayed with him until returning him to court a few days later. It was a different type of situation...but they wanted him out and kept safe during that time. However, I believe it is highly unusual as I said before.

To be honest, I have no clue at all who "Dog" might be. I don't have cable because my life doesn't warrant the time-to-cost ratio. I am too busy to watch TV. :p

I contend that anyone in Padilla's same line of business is bound to say something contradictory to what Padilla is doing, for a number of reasons. This kind of stuff makes me wish Padilla more luck than ever. I wish ALL people involved with this case luck, of course ----- but this "Dog" person has me wishing more than I normally would.
:eek:

I agree. I think the only reason that Duane Chapman went on to do the interview at all is because he doesn't want anyone encroaching on his meal ticket, i.e. reality tv.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mygrowingbranches
Back