Don't miss ! ~ 20/20~ 9/05/08~caylee anthony case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would have no problem with them paying for the story as long as the 1 million would be given to a charity to find Caylee.
AND ALSO, maybe they will ask Cindy to explain her actions and make her look like a jack-*advertiser censored* some on national TV. I hope they stump her and call her out on her lies. If think we would all pay 1 million to get some REAL answers from this woman.
on the other hand, if they make this show a big sob story about how they are victim---well, then--I will HATE ABC for life.

couldn't this be a way for Cindy to get the word and Caylee's picture out there...she's telling her "story" as her way of keeping Caylee out in the media and gaining an audience that might not otherwise know what's going on. A lot of people aren't as fascinated about this case as we are...soo many people don't know anything about a this. I think an interview on 20/20 is a good thing, and I for one intend on watching it.

No DB, I don't have to watch the show.

I have already contacted them with my opinions and I noticed that hundreds of others have done the same.
Of course you don't have to watch. But if you're sleuthing, why would you voluntarily allow your antipathy for a broadcaster to disadvantage your ability to do so effectively, by refusing to watch the subject of that sleuthing because you're irate at the forum in which you must do so?

In less tortured syntax, your disgust at ABC outweighs your quest for knowledge?

Those home videos of Caylee, really show what a cute little girl she was. She was just so full of life! What a WASTE, Huge Waste of a precious life....

I am so sick of this case.. I donated $$ to TES last night... the only good thing about this mess is my awareness of TES.. I will continue to donate ....This family is money hungry... media hungry, etc... DISGUSTING... seems like the last thing on their mind is finding Caylee
I was outraged, too, last night. Even my husband, who normally does not follow these types of stories had some colorful words for Casey. I can't believe she's getting out of jail again!

Well, your post reminded me to donate to TES, because I had to do something. I was going to last night, but somehow I got sidetracked and didn't do it. So, now I have, too. I pray they find her and that lying, disgusting tramp can go right back where she belongs.

I read true-crime stories and follow some cases on the news, but this one with that stone faced (except when she's partying) monster is just over the top.

Hey, give Casey enough rope and she'll hang herself. It always happens to these people--they love to talk and end up giving evidence to the prosecution.

Whether you watch or not is up to you! It may end up being a train wreck.

IMO

MomLady

Orlando9 states that between ABC's 20/20 and the firm in Tenn.(bought right to movie and book deal), that the Anthony's have profited in excess of 1 mil dollars from Caylee's disappearance.

IMO ~ there IS a special spot reserved in hell for those who accepted that $$. It is dispicable that they are profiting from Caylee's tragic disappearance, IMO at the hands of her Mother !

I am very disgusted with this entire circus.
We as a group NEED to consider boycotting ABC, and writing letters.

IF and when the baby is found, Casey will probably spend more $$ on a dress to wear, than a stone for her daughters grave.

Sick, sick, sick ! I have never heard or seen anything like this since I attended the circus years ago ~!

I was outraged, too, last night. Even my husband, who normally does not follow these types of stories had some colorful words for Casey. I can't believe she's getting out of jail again!

Well, your post reminded me to donate to TES, because I had to do something. I was going to last night, but somehow I got sidetracked and didn't do it. So, now I have, too. I pray they find her and that lying, disgusting tramp can go right back where she belongs.

I read true-crime stories and follow some cases on the news, but this one with that stone faced (except when she's partying) monster is just over the top.

Thank you for these words of truth in your opinion.
I do agree with you.
I have 2 say that TODAY, I am ashamed of HOW our judicial system works. IF it were u or I, we would still be there, in the cell.

Does anyone know if this "interview" with the poi will be live?
Or, will the ABC news team be arriving soon at the house to tape it?
It sure would be lovely is Casey got rearrested before she got a chance to put her mug on TV.

I had the same thought - it would be great if she got thrown back in the pokey before the interview. I wonder what the detectives think about her getting back out. I sure would like to be a bug on their wall!

And you would be right, that is what I am saying, everyone's on it because it smells like my freshman dorm... "Off" for a reason, and not really so sure you want to know the source...

LOL! If you only knew the memory you brought to mind ...

I think the Anthony family comes across so terribly in PART because they had no professional spokesman for so long and because they haven't learned to be quiet yet.

The rest of it is because their behavior is just plain odd.

ABC paid for the photos and videos, but not the interview. Thats how they do it.
Then people can say..."I didn't get paid for that interveiw".
They don't tell you they DID get paid for photos and videos. Thats how it works with most of these news shows. Somehow they think this lends them some creditablity....belive it or not. :furious:

Sad isn't it, unseen photos and videos that could help more people visually identify her if she is truly missing, was held back for money. Anthony's are milking this for what it is worth, if this is the case. Despicable...

Wow! Great link! Thanks for posting!

Yuck, I am sure that this interview will be another one-sided CA,CA,GA,LA woah-is-me-athon! Not sure if I will even watch it if it isn't covering all aspects and not just feeding us all of the Anthony delusional nonsense and fake drama.

I do not believe for one minute 20/20 did not pay the Anthony family for that interview.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13
Back