Dr. Phil Interviews Burke Ramsey (9/12 & 9/13 2016)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the "intruder" was hired by someone with business ties to JR?

With that said, I don't like JR and BR's smirks in the A&E special and DP. It seems to me like they know something more.
If so, that $118K wasn't going to net the leader & the 'intruder' much moola. And then they didn't even call by 10am as they said they would. So they forfeited a whopping $118K (and a nice attaché to carry it).

As I've always though, Burke cracked her over the head, but IMO it was the parents that finished her off. Burke would only be guilty of assault if he was old enough, its the parents that are murderers.

andreww,
Whatever you think came first is what I have BR down for. It was the parents who organized the staging, e.g. ransom note, ligature, restraints, etc, whatever Burke did it will have been patently amateurish and disorganized.

I have an idea that BR is all smiles on Dr Phil, precisely because he has been media coached, and his smiley enthusiasm is because Dr Phil has gone out of his way to make Burke feel at ease, and Follow The Script, so on some obvious questions no way is BR going say Yes I did that, or I was there when it happened, but on the scripted questions BR is hesitant, i.e. the pineapple: Maybe, BR knows he is playing a game with Dr Phil, but its serious too.

So I would not be surprised if BR has tale to tell about eating pineapple Christmas Night, after all, his answer was Maybe and he can make anything up, and who can say otherwise, certainly not JR.

Anyone else notice the "hive" like flushing on BR's neck during the interview?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if BR is aware of the public
reaction to his interview
#creepy

Gotta be 'wierd' when you are not austic
and miilions of viewers have that visceral
reaction...... #

If so, that $118K wasn't going to net the leader & the 'intruder' much moola. And then they didn't even call by 10am as they said they would. So they forfeited a whopping $118K (and a nice attaché to carry it).

This is true, and JBR was already murdered.

First I loved the long list of common sense circumstantial evidence you (M74) provided that clearly ties Patsy to the note. I don't agree that there can never be an arrest or conviction in this case. Unlike the OJ Simpson case where Simpson has already been tried; that's not the situation with John Ramsey or Burke. However, as a practical matter I'll agree that they probably won't be arrested or convicted. Should one of them have a attack of conscious in the future and confess to the murder; of course that changes everything.

As stated before, I agree with Kolar's theory that Burke did it. His parents did everything they could within their considerable means to protect Burke and in their minds they were completely justified. I'm pretty sure that Lin Woods and the DA's office knows or suspects the truth but concluded that prosecution would serve no practical purpose.

I'm satisfied in knowing what I believe happened based on all the research and reading I did. I feel it was a worthwhile journey. I do not discount Steve Thomas' opinion that the author of the letter (PR) was the murderer but I feel that Kolar's conclusions are more likely.

Some crime fans crave 100% proof but that is usually elusive. I'm about as certain what happened in this case as I am with the OJ Simpson case. Neither case is "solved" by the standards of a perfectionist, but I'm satisfied. OJ Simpson didn't get away scott free. Neither have JR, PR, BR, the DA's office,or Lin Woods. No one escapes karma.

Any guesses as to how much Burke was paid for the Dr. Phil interview? How about John Ramsey? I recall reading that Nick Gordon (Bobbi Kristina Brown's beau) was paid @ $650K and spent several weeks in posh rehab facility complements of Dr. Phil show. Nick's mother received a stipend for her role in the interview, as well.

This is true, and JBR was already murdered.

Yes, so JBR is murdered but they (he) still leaves a ransom note for the family to find, which then points out that JBR has been taken by someone, it's a crime, they want and expect $$$ to be delivered, and they give a 2 hr window for the call. Then, they don't call, they don't collect the $118K, they've announced that a crime has been committed by leaving a long RN...

Pretty illogical, eh?

Any guesses as to how much Burke was paid for the Dr. Phil interview? How about John Ramsey? I recall reading that Nick Gordon (Bobbi Kristina Brown's beau) was paid @ $650K and spent several weeks in posh rehab facility complements of Dr. Phil show. Nick's mother received a stipend for her role in the interview, as well.

How would it look if it became known that Burke got paid for doing this. Why some cynical types, like me, would think he was only doing this for the money.

I never ever have believed the sex assault and strangling was staged.. it's the kind of assault that would be performed by a curious child. Penetrating with a paint brush..making knots is a boyish pastime , he may have seen a garrott in a movie or tv show. I think the toy he wanted to play with in the basement was JBR.

I believe he coldly and methodically killed his sister.

Jealousy
Urinating
Children and sexual aggression book
Taken to bed with a flashlight
Hiding out in his room
Describing the murder to therapist

It was probably BR who was abusing her.

I expect way more to come, way more...

First I loved the long list of common sense circumstantial evidence you (M74) provided that clearly ties Patsy to the note. I don't agree that there can never be an arrest or conviction in this case. Unlike the OJ Simpson case where Simpson has already been tried; that's not the situation with John Ramsey or Burke. However, as a practical matter I'll agree that they probably won't be arrested or convicted. Should one of them have a attack of conscious in the future and confess to the murder; of course that changes everything.

As stated before, I agree with Kolar's theory that Burke did it. His parents did everything they could within their considerable means to protect Burke and in their minds they were completely justified. I'm pretty sure that Lin Woods and the DA's office knows or suspects the truth but concluded that prosecution would serve no practical purpose.

I'm satisfied in knowing what I believe happened based on all the research and reading I did. I feel it was a worthwhile journey. I do not discount Steve Thomas' opinion that the author of the letter (PR) was the murderer but I feel that Kolar's conclusions are more likely.

Some crime fans crave 100% proof but that is usually elusive. I'm about as certain what happened in this case as I am with the OJ Simpson case. Neither case is "solved" by the standards of a perfectionist, but I'm satisfied. OJ Simpson didn't get away scott free. Neither have JR, PR, BR, the DA's office,or Lin Woods. No one escapes karma.

I read it was the son in the O J Simpson case too ...

Also noticed half of the audience didn't seem to be buying it. Anyone else notice that?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yes, I did. I went to Dr. Phil's Facebook page and left my opinion which I assure you wasn't a good one. It will also probably be removed, but I just HAD to do it!

:gaah:

I have been trying to think why Burke and JR would admit in the DP interview that JR put him to bed with a flashlight and that Burke sneaked downstairs afterwards. I just didn't understand how after 20 years they would admit this. It now makes sense. I am assuming here that BPD didn't test the flashlight for DNA (only fingerprints), but B and JR might be worried that they might after Dr Henry Lee suggests it would be worthwhile, so they now admit touching it just in case BPD do test.

Yes, now they claim the flashlight when they couldn't recognize it from crime scene photos. Why?

Now that they claim the flashlight, it makes it all the more curious that it and its batteries were wiped clean - eh?

Funny that the flashlight is now in JR's hands, BR's room and downstairs where BR was playing alone while everyone else slept and just so happens to be a perfect fit for the skull fracture.

The truth is hard to hide. The lies are catching up with these people.

I'm still mad about DP flipping the script and doing the extra Q&A episode. I definitely feel that was always planned. DP is a complete sell out. I'm super interested in what the CBS documentary will show. It's got BR and JR scared and the scum lawyer. Something is going to be revealed in that show. That's why they agreed to do the interview. Plus the big money for doing it. Since this was pre recorded BR and JR are probably already safe and living large in another country by now. Without extradition.
DP is a failure. And trying to slam what he states are facts (which are NOT) down the viewers throats makes him even worse. He hasn't stayed neutral. Like any good interviewer would do. Ask the questions and let him answer. Let the cards fall where they may. Ugh just makes me angry that the true focus, JBR will never have justice.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Now that JR claims the flashlight and BR claims to be downstairs where the wiped down flashlight was found and it just so happens to be a perfect match to the skull fracture, just what did they accomplish ?

Seems they have put the murder weapon in BR's room.

I wondered if BR did the interview to get that chunk of money and be out from under daddy's thumb for the first time in his life. I know I could disappear and live an enjoyable life with that kind of money.

I would guess that BR (if paid) probably received upwards of $1M.

(Allegedly) Nothing says "honoring a sibling" quite like a big box 'o money (maybe in $100 bills delivered in a nice attaché?)

If BR is making the average salary for the type of engineering position he has he'd be somewhere in the range of $75K - $100K, probably more in the middle, depending. He has enough money to get out from anyone's thumb -- one can live comfortably on that amount per year as long as you've got a steady paycheck.

Now that JR claims the flashlight and BR claims to be downstairs where the wiped down flashlight was found and it just so happens to be a perfect match to the skull fracture, just what did they accomplish ?

Seems they have put the murder weapon in BR's room.

Yes, I don't see how this helps them. Actually, other than it being a pay day, I don't see how this could help them.

I would guess that BR (if paid) probably received upwards of $1M.

(Allegedly) Nothing says "honoring a sibling" quite like a big box 'o money (maybe in $100 bills delivered in a nice attaché?)

Well that would explain the interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member