Dr. Phil w/George and Cindy Anthony Air Date 9/13 and 9/14 2011 Thead # 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CA went to Universal July 3rd but never explains what happens when she gets there. Consider the possibility that CA found out THAT day the felon had no job there and hadn't for 2 years. That would mean CA knew on July 3 that not only was the felon stealing money from them, CA also knew why...because she didn't have a job!...:banghead:

Frankly I think the entire story was a sham concocted by Cindy and Casey...her chosen child, imo.

I think she knew she did not work. I think she provided money to her in order to get George to believe she was really working. I think when things were bought for Caylee, Cindy bought them but lied and told him Casey did. That was why she was upset with George when he went down to the place she was supposed to have worked. It almost exposed the lie that each one of them led. The only way Cindy could juggle these lies of deceit was to keep George in the dark as much as possible and that is why she told him she would handle Casey.

That is what Cindy meant that she had supported Casey and now she doesn't know where Caylee was at in her MySpace message. Imo, Cindy meant.......'I lied for you......I covered up for you, I took my own money out to replace what you stole from me, and now you don't let me see Caylee?'

She knew the reason why she wasnt seeing Caylee. Casey was furious with Cindy for daring to go up against her about her stealing from her grandparent. Cindy's one purpose for Casey was to provide all she wanted and shut up and cover for her. She was not to expose her for what she was. Casey would make sure this time Cindy regretted that decision the rest of her life. She would show her what happens when she does not cover and appease the psychopath.:innocent:

I don't think that Cindy thought that Casey had killed Caylee (or maybe that did cross her mind) knowing her daughter's wicked mind but she did know that Casey was purposefully out of spite keeping her from her, imo.

IMO

Dr. P...Where was KC those 2 years she was suppose to be working?

CA...Finding out now most of the time KC & Caylee were together, times she was suppose to be working she was at play dates, going to the park.

Where was Caylee the other times when she wasn't with KC, who was she with?
Who did Caylee have play dates with?

There are literally thousands of pics of Caylee. I have never seen one in the company of other children.

From the admitted somewhat limited experience I have with this in Family Court, the problem is that although OCA may have been "unfit", the problem is showing how at that time Caylee was suffering from it. Because CA and GA were picking up the slack and Caylee appeared to be a happy well cared for and healthy child - I think they would have had problems. The courts still consider the mother/child bond sacred and if the child appears happy - then so be it.

It appears CA and GA were not prepared to withdraw their support until OCA was completely out of control instead of years before, and we all know the result of that. Way too little, far too late.

I agree getting primary custody would have been very difficult, but I was really just addressing the guilt they must feel because of the 'what if's' and how that combined with her personality affects CA's public claims/statements. We will never know what may have been uncovered, or how knowing the truth would have affected any of them, but they will always have to wonder...

Yep, I can just hear her now barking out orders for George to follow.

"Go to work George and I will handle everything here":innocent:

If I go to pick my daughters car up and it smells like death, I would dial 911 and hands off until LE gets there. The only reason I would take it home and clean everything BEFORE I go looking for my daughter is I assume she has done something wrong and I'm going to get rid of any evidence.

Did anyone notice at the beginning of the 1st interview there was a family picture. Was I seeing right, was the felons head shaved. She looked like a boy...
Shaved heads were not in at that time so why would CA do that?

Dr. P...Where was KC those 2 years she was suppose to be working?

CA...Finding out now most of the time KC & Caylee were together, times she was suppose to be working she was at play dates, going to the park.

Where was Caylee the other times when she wasn't with KC, who was she with?
Who did Caylee have play dates with?

That's funny. In all of the pictures they've shown thus far there is only one where it appears that they may have been in a park for a play date. It shows just OCA and Caylee walking in the grass. As much as OCA LOVED taking pictures one would expect more. I think back to where CA had said in the past that there was a childproof knob on the inside of Caylee's room so she couldn't get up and get into anything. I hoping that I remember that correctly. I think it was more for OCA to leave her in the room by herself with her baby doll named "MaMa". In the videos that OCA took of Caylee, there was silence. When she was eating in her highchair, when she was coloring, etc. If CA wasn't home how in the heck would she know what was going on with the daughter she knows is a liar? Everything that OCA told the law and everyone else was proven to be a lie. EVERYTHING!! Even CA says that OCA is a liar. So, How does she pick and choose what OCA says to be true? Because she wants it to be. I'm still wondering who CA thinks that those play dates were with being that it's been proven by LE that all the children that OCA claimed to have Caylee's play dates were lies that OCA made up. From what I understand OCA had no real friends. She just had party buddies that didn't have children.

The reason they could NEVER get custody is the fact they wanted to by-pass the bio father. They had no proof who he was and they would have had to prove who Caylee's father was in court. Even if he was deceased Caylee had a good chance of having two other biological grandparents, possibly brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles. CA did not want anyone else to have Caylee so that door was slammed shut in her face. And she blames the State of Florida. Rich, the irony is rich, to quote one of our favorite judges. jmo

Is this true even when on the birth certificate the father is listed as "unknown". I don't think so. Just to show you how weird these rules can be - I had a fourteen year old daughter whose father I split from when she was three. Although I was the child's sole guardian, and he had never paid a penny of child support and no longer lived in the country - I needed his signature on her passport to allow her to leave Canada - even though she was on her way to visit him. But then he is listed as her father on her birth certificate.
The poor guy in the passport office when he was explaining the rules to me - I almost went over the counter at him. :innocent: ..Sure enough, he had to go into the High Commissioners office in London, sign a paper, have them fax it to the passport office, so she could get on a plane with a ticket I paid for - to go and visit him. :pullhair:..

So good luck to GA and CA with something as complicated as guardianship. All I wanted was a three and a half week trip. AND I had sole custody of her.

I agree getting primary custody would have been very difficult, but I was really just addressing the guilt they must feel because of the 'what if's' and how that combined with her personality affects CA's public claims/statements. We will never know what may have been uncovered, or how knowing the truth would have affected any of them, but they will always have to wonder...

I would never suggest they shouldn't have tried. You never know which judge you will get, or what will happen when you get there.

Maybe it would have been enough to get OCA to simply hand over Caylee if she knew from very early on that she needed to support and care for Caylee by herself, instead of the freddie the freeloader trip OCA took instead, to say nothing about the thieving.

Did anyone notice at the beginning of the 1st interview there was a family picture. Was I seeing right, was the felons head shaved. She looked like a boy...
Shaved heads were not in at that time so why would CA do that?

Lice?....:waitasec:

It makes it sound like they are asking for easier ways to gain custody of a child than it is now for grandparents.

But according to CA, custody would not have been needed because Casey was a wonderful mom....

Linda, do you leave open the possibility that the felon had every intention of meeting with TL and was going to go no matter what? Then, after CA said she had to work late, had a meeting and couldn't have Caylee at the office with her, the felon tried to get others including JG to babysit. When she was stuck with Caylee, she flew into a rage, sedated Caylee, covered her mouth and threw her in the trunk of the car where she died while "mommy" got ready for her date, had her date and then, 17 hours later drove back to Hope Spring Drive...
And, that is what I believe happened. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a fight before Cindy denied babysitting services to the felon. Cindy's denial made the felon angry and she killed Caylee for that reason (add to that, she had to be with Tony that night). Cindy can't fully admit this because it would look like her actions led to the death of Caylee. Must maintain the family secrets, Jose at least had that much right (saying that kills me).

I would never suggest they shouldn't have tried. You never know which judge you will get, or what will happen when you get there.

Maybe it would have been enough to get OCA to simply hand over Caylee if she knew from very early on that she needed to support and care for Caylee by herself, instead of the freddie the freeloader trip OCA took instead, to say nothing about the thieving.

I think CA was afraid to find the real father thinking he would want visitation and should Caylee reveal some of the details of KC's life he might ask for custody. CA knew a lot more about KC's actions than she would like to admit. jmo

awwww I cant believe you havent known for years that the JB and the A's have WS in their bookmarks :D they prolly all check first thing in the morning like we do, the only new addition is miss OCA herself since leaving jail :seeya:

If the As read here I have some thoughts to pass on.

Please, please, please stop doing interviews. Stop lying for your murdering daughter. Stop pointing the finger at some mysterious accomplice. Stop making excuses. Stop smirking, it's not funny. Most of all, stop trivializing Caylee's death and the desecration of her corpse.

Please fade away for your own good as well as FCA's. If you stop running after the media you will fade into oblivion and no one will know who you are or how many lies you told in order to get your daughter off.

No amount of money will ever make you feel better about Caylee's tortuous death. Caylee's memory should not be up for sale to the highest bidder.

If you read this and think it's funny because you gave the middle finger to society via the Phil entertainment show then please watch this video. I have no clue who this guy is, I came across the video while searching for something else. I was stunned to say the least. I do not condone the guy in the video, in fact I think it should be removed from youtube. I hope you can see the level of anger by some and simply say 'no comment'.

I won't post the link because the language is extremely vile. You can go to youtube.com and search:

angry grandpa hates casey anthony

Yuri begged you to stop feeding the media lies and I agree with him. Please just stop.

[FONT=&quot][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm_6aDepUR4&feature=related"]5/6 Cindy Anthony's Police Interview - Casey, Caylee Marie - YouTube[/ame] [/FONT]

IMO

There are literally thousands of pics of Caylee. I have never seen one in the company of other children.

(Kristine Marie Chester Statement 07/16/2008): KRISTINE: "On June 12 or 13th I saw Casey and Caylee. We went for a walk around Lake Underhill Park around the lake somewhere around 6:00pm to 8:30pm. Casey was with Caylee just them two and I was with my two children. Me and Casey are very close friends. We went to high school together also. We get together alot for play dates with her daughter and my children. Me and her family are close as well. Caylee does have some belongings at my home. I have baby sat Caylee and Casey has baby sat mine."

January 2008 a little girl playing with Caylee at a BBQ:

2ezkbrq.jpg

20gnqc6.jpg

If the As read here, I have some thoughts to pass on.

Please, please, please stop doing interviews. Stop lying for your murdering daughter. Stop pointing the finger at some mysterious accomplice. Stop making excuses. Stop smirking, it's not funny. Most of all, stop trivializing Caylee's death and the desecration of her corpse.

Please fade away for your own good and FCA's too. If you stop running after the media you will fade into oblivion and no one will know who you are or how many lies you told in order to get your daughter off.

No amount of money will ever make you feel better about Caylee's tortuous death. Caylee's memory should not be up for sale to the highest bidder.

If you read this and think it's funny because you gave the middle finger to society via the Phil entertainment show then please watch this video. I have no clue who this guy is, I came across the video while searching for something else. I was stunned to say the least. I do not condone the guy in the video, in fact I think it should be removed from youtube. I hope you can see the level of anger by some and simply say 'no comment'.

I won't post the link because the language is extremely vile. You can go to youtube.com and search:

angry grandpa hates casey anthony

Yuri begged you to stop feeding the media lies and I agree with him. Please just stop.

[FONT=&quot]5/6 Cindy Anthony's Police Interview - Casey, Caylee Marie - YouTube [/FONT]

IMO

Agree with your post. Checked out the youtube post and didn't get past 10 seconds. This man was vile. The A's should understand there are people out there who are not rational and they do need to follow your suggestion. Fanning the flames for money, fame or to make excuses for their daughter is so unwise.

CA went to Universal July 3rd but never explains what happens when she gets there. Consider the possibility that CA found out THAT day the felon had no job there and hadn't for 2 years. That would mean CA knew on July 3 that not only was the felon stealing money from them, CA also knew why...because she didn't have a job!...:banghead:

No, she does explain. She calls KC and KC says I'm in Jacksonville. Cindy calls Ryan Paisley who lives in Jacksonville and he says "yes I heard from KC and she said she might be coming to Jacksonville".

So that was enough for Cindy, she believed KC.

I read through the whole first thread and part of this one. Sorry if this has been covered already.

To Cindy - the Bible says, "The truth shall set you free." Why did you lie to set KC free? Did God want you to lie? I don't think so!

Also, CA and GA might believe in cremation, but KC was the mother and KC wanted her buried!!! Yes, I believe KC killed sweet Caylee, but...it wasn't GA/CA's decision to make, regarding cremation!

And if KC gets married and has children, how will she answer them when they say, "What happened to my sister?" Poor babies.

:innocent: ummmmm, just went to youtube. I watched the whole thing and I was left with three thoughts. I agree with him :sick:, I wished he was in the courtoom when the verdict was read :great:, and I hope with all my heart he runs into the felon in a dark ally. And soon....;:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold case momma