Dr Phil w/ George and Cindy Anthony (Show airs 9.13.2011)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't watch this crud. Bloodmoney, pure and simple. Nopey, nopey no.

Mr Kesse on NG just voiced his opinion about the money flow to the new foundation for having the ant's on the dr phil show. He said the good dr was "pimping". Not very happy right now.........

A question I really want Dr. Phil to ask is "if she had a GRAND MAL Seizure while out on bail, did she go to the hospital, see a doctor". Cindy - what did you do? George - what did you do? How did you react? How did Casey react?

Is he gonna just gonna let that one go? It's so obvious!

MOO

Mel

Wait, GA wanted to sell the house while separated, right? Not when he came back..so how does his coming back equate to GA trying to get rid of FCA? Or was FCA still fuming about it when he came back? I'm confused.

I guess at the time they were close to getting a divorce and the home would be sold and the profits split equally.

I think George said he was gone from the home for about a year before they reconciled.

So even then Casey thought G&Cs property was hers.

IMO

I swore I wouldn't watch the interview and I didn't. So I turn on NG to see about our missing autistic boy and get to hear another line of BS. But, Drew Kesee is on I agree with him 100%...he's mad becuse he thinks Dr Phil is pimping his show. Gotta love this dad!!!!!

They found him and he is OK..Yes got to love Mr.Kesse!!!

So she said "beyond" angry? To me "beyond" angry sounds like over the top PISSED. I didn't see the show so maybe I'm misunderstanding this.

In my notes, I have her saying that she's 'past' angry.

I was typing really fast to jot down as much as I could, though, so I don't know if I was paraphrasing or if that was the exact word. To me, it didn't sound like she was saying she was over-the-top pissed, but rather that she had moved past the anger she had felt.

I was surprised when CA said she thought Casey had gotten a second job durig the 31 days. I had not heard this excuse before.

Rewatch that. Listen closely... Right after Cindy said Casey had told her she had been working two jobs, she slips and says; "so that's why blah blah blah the job".

I find this interesting. Cindy says Casey was subdued that night and not herself, but was asked to help out by doing the hot body contest so she did it only to help out. My question is what night was the hot body contest? For some reason I have been thinking all along that it was one night during the 31 days. And it if was, how would Cindy know whether Casey was "subdued" that night or any other night during that 31 days?

Was the HB contest during the 31 days or am I mistaken on the timeline?

Yes. June 20.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...25_1_cindy-anthony-casey-anthony-caylee-marie

Respectfully, BBM. This statement is simply not true. The nonprofit must follow the laws of Florida as well as the requirements of the IRS, which do not allow them to do this.

I'm really not sure why this incorrect information is continually posted across the forum?
They must file some sort of 990 with the IRS (different types depending on income of organization, etc) including financial information every year. The organization's expenses must relate to the non profit purpose of the organization. They can draw a salary, etc, but it must be commensurate to the skills and education required to do the job (as determined by survey or other acceptable means and explained in their application, or later by the IRS.) The IRS suspects there have been abuses in the finances of these organizations in the past and is now looking at them much more closely. Non profits are subject to numerous regulations at state and federal levels.

Respectfully, BBM. This statement is simply not true. The nonprofit must follow the laws of Florida as well as the requirements of the IRS, which do not allow them to do this. It really is not so easy to use a foundation for fraud as some people apparently think it is.

I'm really not sure why this incorrect information is continually posted across the forum?

Your right that they can't spend non-profit monies anyway they wish. But isn't it true that some non-profits spend a majority of funds on administrative costs such as salaries rather than their stated cause? That is to be seen in the case of the Anthonys but it is possible.

per Dr Phil, the Anthonys said they were on detective mission during jailhouse visit where CA said: look up sweetheart....
they were there trying to get answers.
I do believe the As tried to get answers...but there is no doubt in my mind that in the end they were playing BOTH sides of the fence. Case in point...they allowed Baez to magnify their collective dysfunctional flaws. If what they said today is true (as reported here) that they knew Casey was pregnant at 5 months...then why not say so when Jose was questioning them? Instead they allowed him to use them to prove the DT's point of how crazy the environment was that Casey had to live in...how she learned from them NOT to tell the truth...and all that other cr@p!

I was typing really fast to jot down as much as I could, though, so I don't know if I was paraphrasing or if that was the exact word. To me, it didn't sound like she was saying she was over-the-top pissed, but rather that she had moved past the anger she had felt.

That's how I understood it too, she was angry but she's moved past it -- which is a very important step on the road to regaining her emotional health.

I find this interesting. Cindy says Casey was subdued that night and not herself, but was asked to help out by doing the hot body contest so she did it only to help out. My question is what night was the hot body contest? For some reason I have been thinking all along that it was one night during the 31 days. And it if was, how would Cindy know whether Casey was "subdued" that night or any other night during that 31 days?

Was the HB contest during the 31 days or am I mistaken on the timeline?

Does Casey look subdued in the hot body photo to you???:floorlaugh:

She seemed to be having a grand ole time, imo.

IMO

Wait, GA wanted to sell the house while separated, right? Not when he came back..so how does his coming back equate to GA trying to get rid of FCA? Or was FCA still fuming about it when he came back? I'm confused.

I think it was GA's attempt to make KC responsible. Get a job, get her own place, stop causing problems between CA, GA and LA. I think it is possible KC lied to her parents and led them to believe LA was the father. There is a lot of information from them that leans that way. GA may have left because of that lie and when he returned my guess is he did not trust her and felt she would be working behind his back to split them up again....which we know she was because she told her friends her parents were getting a divorce and she was getting the house.

I think KC told some wicked, wicked lies. I don't think LA found out about what the A's believed about who KC said the father was until right before the trial. KC obviously told LA someone else was the father and he wasn't suppose to reveal it. She worked one family member against the other. I think she was able to steal from her mother because CA thought KC was telling the truth about who the father was and she felt guilty. The name of the "dead" father kept changing depending on who was being interviewed. She tells people different stories to fit in with what she has told them in the past.

GA told JG that KC was a very disturbed young lady and he should probably stay away from her. So they knew she had some serious psychological problems that were headed out of control. jmo

I remember from watching Dr Phil a few years ago that one thing he does with 2-part shows is make them kind of a teaser, with the second part being the better of the shows. More detail in the second part, from what I remember. Perhaps that will be true of this one.

You could tell that there had been a lot of editing, which is true of any of just about any interview that doesn't air live.

You and every person that has seizures have every right to be offended by these repulsive liars. Don't know why I'm still surprised by the rude remarks that spew out of their mouths........

I am not jumping on the "Anthony Train" okay? But in all fairness and search for truth - GA didn't say anything, that I can remember, about the seizures - it was all CA's story.

Thanks for your reply. What your saying makes sense with the post I was replying to.

I think it was a good interview.

I would have preferred George only but that isn't going to happen with the controlling Cindy around to cut her eyes like daggers when he dares speak the truth.

I have always believed George way more than Cindy.

IMO

Reality check. When I start believing the CA & GA road show, I either have the folks in the white coats pick me up or at least give my hubby/kids power of attorney over me.
CA & GA work carefully in tandem in their quest for fame/money and pray on the public for sympathy. JMO.

Does Casey look subdued in the hot body photo to you???:floorlaugh:

She seemed to be having a grand ole time, imo.

IMO

That would mean she was "subdued" on June 17 when TL skipped school to lay in bed next to her "subdued" body the whole day, lol

They can say whatever they want now....FCA is free

If George would have come across in court as he has today maybe a different outcome...

They played their "roles" during the trial...means to an end

Yes! I've had no doubt George made himself look un-credible as a witness to play his role. Everytime he was on the stand I was pleading with him (in my head of course) to calm down and quit trying to distance himself from things that didn't matter-and we saw the other George today, the one we knew the jury wouldn't think was guilty of anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024