Dr Phil w/ George and Cindy Anthony (Show airs 9.13.2011)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's nothing wrong with Casey????? She's a sociopath amongst other things but the psychiatrist that was for the defense, paid by the defense to testify claimed nothing was wrong with her because their defense theory was that it was an ACCIDENT...who said that's was the truth????? There is obviously something wrong with her, I just think CA doesn't understand what it is or doesn't want to accept it.

But three psychologists looked her over and didn't find anything wrong. One said she was just very immature, that's it. The state tried to depo one of them, and that deposition was cut off by the defense before it even started. The defense wouldn't touch any medical or psychological defense with a ten foot pole. Why is that? Because there's nothing wrong with her. Yes, she might be a sociopath, but what Cindy was talking about was medical conditions causing psychological conditions, and that just isn't true. I want to see a report from an actual doctor saying there is something truly wrong with Casey before I believe that there is something truly wrong with her.

Besides, she was enabled her whole life and believes she can do whatever she wants because mom and dad will always clean up after her and cover up her mistakes. Being overly self centered and remorseless is not a crime and no one has ever successfully used that to get out of consequences in a court of law. And yes, people do offer up medical and psychological reasons for accidents all of the time. I've heard that in many cases where someone is accused of murder, and the defense says no, it was an accident because of some sickness or psychological condition. Or the person did do it at all, but some medical or psychological condition makes them unlikable and seem like a killer. I can't count how many times people have tried to get out of consequences for some medical or psychological condition.

That being said, I do think she's a sociopath. But I have no proof of it, and only three doctors saying that there is nothing wrong with Casey and she's just very immature. No hospital tests have every proven epilepsy or tumors or anything else. She's been given a clean bill of health all around. Believe me, I'd love to have proof of what she is. But I don't. No one does, just Cindy's ramblings about what she thinks in her warped medical opinion could be wrong. I'm not trusting that as far I can throw Cindy, and with my bad back right now, that's not very far.

Plus, there is no treatment for Sociopaths. They cannot be fixed with medication or therapy. So if she is a sociopath, there's very little that can be done for her. Cindy wants something fixable. She is convinced whatever is wrong with Casey is something that can be fixed. She can't accept that there is nothing about Casey that can be fixed, not now, not ever.

I found a Facebook group dedicated to exposing who the sponsors are, all I had to do was Google "sponsors of dr. phil show". So my earlier question has been answered.

I believe from what we have heard to date that the felon hated her parents and believes that they are responsible for Caylees death and the felon thinks she was justified in killing Caylee. CA was an abusive, controlling mother would never allowed GA to be a father. Maybe someday GA will grow a spine. After Caylee was born I'm sure CA did see a change in the felon, she had Caylee to use as a pawn/hostage against CA. CA knew the felon was lieing, stealing but would not confront the felon for fear Caylee would be taken away. I think the felon had done this prior to the killing, taken Caylee and hid her from CA as punishment. CA is still trying to control the situation to get her daughter to come back. CA still has not learned anything. Give the felon excuses on national TV...maybe she will come home...maybe she will tell us what really happened....CA, you can't treat your children like dirt and then posture yourself in front of the public as a God fearing grandmother. God had nothing to do with freeing a killer, that was the jurys mistake!..For some of us God did play a role in this, he's the one whos holding little Caylee in his arms now and telling her to look down and see how many people on earth truly love and care for her.

And that first paycheck is going to be a big one. They better be thrifty, cause it might be the last one! Dr. Phil interview, Big Mistake! Shows what frauds they really are. Am tempted to send them Monopoly Money.

How about blood stained (fake blood) Monopoly money?

Or better yet- how about some custom fake bills with blood stains and FCA's mug shot on them?

But three psychologists looked her over and didn't find anything wrong. One said she was just very immature, that's it. The state tried to depo one of them, and that deposition was cut off by the defense before it even started. The defense wouldn't touch any medical or psychological defense with a ten foot pole. Why is that? Because there's nothing wrong with her. Yes, she might be a sociopath, but what Cindy was talking about was medical conditions causing psychological conditions, and that just isn't true. I want to see a report from an actual doctor saying there is something truly wrong with Casey before I believe that there is something truly wrong with her.

Besides, she was enabled her whole life and believes she can do whatever she wants because mom and dad will always clean up after her and cover up her mistakes. Being overly self centered and remorseless is not a crime and no one has ever successfully used that to get out of consequences in a court of law. And yes, people do offer up medical and psychological reasons for accidents all of the time. I've heard that in many cases where someone is accused of murder, and the defense says no, it was an accident because of some sickness or psychological condition. Or the person did do it at all, but some medical or psychological condition makes them unlikable and seem like a killer. I can't count how many times people have tried to get out of consequences for some medical or psychological condition.

That being said, I do think she's a sociopath. But I have no proof of it, and only three doctors saying that there is nothing wrong with Casey and she's just very immature. No hospital tests have every proven epilepsy or tumors or anything else. She's been given a clean bill of health all around. Believe me, I'd love to have proof of what she is. But I don't. No one does, just Cindy's ramblings about what she thinks in her warped medical opinion could be wrong. I'm not trusting that as far I can throw Cindy, and with my bad back right now, that's not very far.

Plus, there is no treatment for Sociopaths. They cannot be fixed with medication or therapy. So if she is a sociopath, there's very little that can be done for her. Cindy wants something fixable. She is convinced whatever is wrong with Casey is something that can be fixed. She can't accept that there is nothing about Casey that can be fixed, not now, not ever.

Agreed. The only thing that can be done (which wasn't thanks to the Pineallas 12) is to keep her away from society so she doesn't harm anyone else. The best and only fix for those close to Casey is to stay away.

Good for you! Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'll bet none of your kids have ended up triple bagged and thrown away to rot. Just guessing.

Thank heavens no! In fact I'm watching my 21 month old grandson play in my living room while reading Cindy's comments about "what else was there to do, she was already dead" makes me so sick!! I adore this baby and if anything were to happen to him you better believe I would care who, what, how and when and where he was at (even if it is just his body)!! That comment is just so beyond what I can comprehend.

At the trial, in one of her long, rambling answers, Cindy said that Casey had asked her to babysit that afternoon during that "flurry" of calls. I was shocked to hear it because that info. had never come up before to my knowledge and I thought the Pros. would jump on it to show that Caylee must not have been dead before George went to work.

Yes, this is exactly what I remember. I swore I heard her ramble on and on on the witness stand, I thought it was the main trial, (possibly a hearing), about that day the 16th and the felon calling her to ask her to babysit, repeatedly calling, at one point CA said she was in a meeting and the call went into voicemail, but CA said she told the felon she could not babysit on that day. IMO, MOO, etc.

How about blood stained (fake blood) Monopoly money?

Or better yet- how about some custom fake bills with blood stains and FCA's mug shot on them?

..unfortunately, they don't advise sending cash...
( the felon might drop by and steal it..)

http://www.cayleesfund.org/charitydisclaimer.html

Charitable Donations:
Your Kindness and Support Will Continue To Light The Way For Caylee
Do not send or give cash donations. Cash can be lost or stolen. For security and tax record purposes, it’s best to pay by check — made payable to the charity, not the solicitor. If you’re thinking about giving online, look for indicators that the site is secure, like a lock icon on the browser’s status bar or a URL that begins “https:” (the “s” stands for “secure”).

Yes, but this case was not like other cases where that happens. For example, in the Hailey Dunn case, there are two, maybe more people who might have done something to Hailey Dunn. Not in Caylee's case. Casey was the main suspect the entire time, from day one. I'm sure GA and CA threw everyone they could under the bus and the police had to investigate everyone, but that doesn't mean anyone else came up as a likely suspect for what happened to Caylee. No one did, or they would have been charged too. No one else was ever charged with what happened to Caylee.

I do not think the prosecution was as friendly with the A's as you think. Just because they were nice to them at trial doesn't mean they were sharing secrets and suspects with them either. George just can't bear that Casey did this on her own. He will say to his dying day that someone helped her even though no one did.

Again, I agree with your point, but I can envision LE trying to get him over to their side by giving him tidbits. He is family, he was clearly not a suspect imo, so there is every chance that they were keeping him abreast of details, OR providing him with red herrings to see where it would lead.

I just don't get how they thought this interview would net them more donations. Sure, they got one from Dr. Phil, but from what I've read about what they said, they were surely not endearing anyone to them. Not even Dr. Phil felt sorry for them. What a waste. But I can just see Cindy and George sitting there, watching the website, waiting for their money - I mean Cayleesfund's donations - to start coming in!

Your post brought a smile to my lips, just thinking of George and Cindy sitting watching the computer screen, hitting the refresh key every few minutes waiting for the donations to roll in. Don't think it's gonna happen.

Again, I agree with your point, but I can envision LE trying to get him over to their side by giving him tidbits. He is family, he was clearly not a suspect imo, so there is every chance that they were keeping him abreast of details, OR providing him with red herrings to see where it would lead.

I agree with that too. Dr. Fessel clarified it for me in another post. I misunderstood and thought that some people were thinking the prosecution was buddy buddy with the A's. But I can see them doing exactly what you and Dr. Fessel said. So I apologize for the misunderstanding.

CA says FCA should not have put Caylee in the woods but what were the A's going to do any way, Caylee was already dead.

I think it is Cindy who has the brain tumor. :innocent:

I'm irritated with GA throwing someone else into the mix, but not too much. At least he didn't say I know fill-in-the-blank was involved...and at least he's moving in the right direction and does blame FCA. It is boggling to think of who else would be involved and why. Hopefully he'll come to his senses on that too. Or as some has said he may just say that to temper CAs anger..he's pretty brave to have said as much as he did IMO

CA says FCA should not have put Caylee in the woods but what were the A's going to do any way, Caylee was already dead.

I think Cindy has the brain tumor. :innocent:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
(yes, yes she does - her name is casey)

Where in this statement does it explain the purpose of the foundation????????? It doesn't.

Exactly -- it doesn't state a "purpose" ... the "purpose" is all about the Anthony's -- including the felon ...

I was going to copy the whole "purpose" section but I did not know if I could do that ... :innocent: I did NOT want to be in "violation" of "copyright" ... :innocent:

I hope the people out there -- who do NOT KNOW ANY BETTER -- do NOT donate ...

MOO ...

During the Dr. Phil interview, the 'flurry of calls' was brought up. Cindy claimed to speak to Casey and told Dr. Phil that she wasn't upset, but did not elaborate. I don't ever recall Cindy returning Casey's calls that day. Doesn't seem there was a record on cell phones either. Could have been office phone to home phone?? Anyone else remembers this?

I posted the list of calls back on p. 32 or so. There were definitely a couple of times that Casey and Cindy could have spoken for a minute or so (rather than, e.g., Casey leaving a message at Cindy's office).

And the 4 pm-ish "flurry" of calls could have included a babysitting request, if you are partial to one of the theories in which Caylee dies in the trunk in between the time Casey left the house that afternoon and the time she showed up at Tony's a couple of hours later.

Yes, this is exactly what I remember. I swore I heard her ramble on and on on the witness stand, I thought it was the main trial, (possibly a hearing), about that day the 16th and the felon calling her to ask her to babysit, repeatedly calling, at one point CA said she was in a meeting and the call went into voicemail, but CA said she told the felon she could not babysit on that day. IMO, MOO, etc.

I think you are right - but I don't believe anyone asked CA when she actually said that - maybe she said it Sunday night. I remember CA saying she knew she was going to have to work late that night and didn't get home until seven or so.

The whole issue I see with DP is that he doesn't go the next question.

I'll give you an example because I have a med doc who does, and she is very annoying. So in I go for my physical - and she says so do you get a lot of exercise? And I say - sure - I have a gym membership and a pilates club membership. And she says - Uh huh - but when do you actually go? Specifically....

See what I mean - very annoying. And DP could learn to be that annoying..

Is there a way to watch Part 2 of the interview online?

:seeya:

Hi all - I just can't keep from getting sucked back in!!!!!!!!

I posted the list of calls back on p. 32 or so. There were definitely a couple of times that Casey and Cindy could have spoken for a minute or so (rather than, e.g., Casey leaving a message at Cindy's office).

And the 4 pm-ish "flurry" of calls could have included a babysitting request, if you are partial to one of the theories in which Caylee dies in the trunk in between the time Casey left the house that afternoon and the time she showed up at Tony's a couple of hours later.

My theory about those slightly longer calls AZLawyer is that FCA was calling CA through the switchboard and waiting for her office number to ring and go to voicemail, and leave a message. That could account for the bit of extra time couldn't it? I haven't checked the actual numbers however....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member