Dr. Phil's Interview w/ George & Cindy Anthony - Thread #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, they would call for missing gas cans but not their missing Granddaughter:(Not until she was gone 31 days....
People should really researh before they donate money.
I would not want their advice if I had missing Grandkid to be honest.

EXACTLY you don't need Grandparents rights to look for your Grandchild! These people are NOT advocates for any grandparents!
CA grandparents do not need YOUR voice!

You, I just read about how Amber Dubois's mom was the person who found Michelle Le's remains. THAT is someone dedicating their lives to missing and murdered people. Can't do that from your couch or your wallet, CA or GA. That requires hard work and dedication, two things the A's just don't have. It makes me so mad that they think they can sit back and just live off of donations while people like Amber's mom train dogs and actually find people. The Dr. Phil interview just cemented for me how disgusting and revolting the A's really are to me. I hope this is their last interview. I don't ever want to hear from them again.

What is wrong with us as a nation that this type of behavior makes it worth a king's ransom? I think we need to "Shake" ourselves awake here because it is just wrong at so many levels. jmo

It chaps my butt that they made money too, but I am at a point that I don’t care if they get 50 gazillion dollars, they will never be good people or have the joys and happiness I know. Money is not everything. What matters to me is the kind of person I am, and the family and friends I keep. They love me, and I love them – it’s a satisfying and comforting love – what more could one need? I would not care if I was the poorest person on earth – I will always have more than they will ever know.

WOW, I just watched Part 2, GA is talking about how could someone, anyone, do what was done to Caylee, throwing her in the swamp. HIS HEART IS BROKEN :-( He blames FCA for what happened to Caylee. Good for him, but then he goes on to say maybe someone helped FCA. I wonder if GA ever thought maybe that someone was LA? I don't believe FCA had any help with what was done to Caylee. I noticed through this part CA's expression is blank, her eyes are empty! I do feel sad for GA, I wish he could be stronger! Maybe I should send him one of my "Find Your Strength" rag dolls. I've changed my mind a little about GA, maybe he is starting to speak the truth. Finally telling what he believes.

I think he tried but with CA there to stare at him, he was kind of afraid.
Theyare in this together altho I do think GA blames KC. Unlike CA.

I think George Anthony read my "Common Sense Theory" on what happened. Because, our theories are exactly the same.

I don't know why it is that people have to go to the dark illogical places, when the truth is grounded in common sense.

Does anyone know what FCA's life was like before she became pregnant with Caylee? Other then FCA did not graduate from High School. I believe this is where CA failed Caylee the first time. Why didn't CA have FCA at the very least make up the credits she was missing? I think it was 1 credit FCA was missing????

From depos and interviews, she started lying in middle school and one point stole 200 bucks from Lee (Lee brought that up). Problems continued in high school, but Cindy just kept covering for her over and over. Other than that, a teacher (I think it was a high school teacher) described her as quiet and shy, I believe. She didn't graduated high school because of being a half credit short in English. Her parents threw her a graduation party and didn't bother to tell anyone that she didn't graduate until people showed up at the party and already gave gifts, I believe. (I think that's in Shirley and Rick's emails).

The Shirley and Rick emails are a goldmine of info on Casey, IMO. Rick, I believe, was the one who said Cindy was always covering for Casey, going down to the school and yelling at teachers when Casey didn't do well, and other covering stuff too. Rick also indicated that there had been problems with Casey for years, but that Cindy refused to do anything about it. He made it sound like the whole family knew Casey was a big problem in his emails. She wasn't a hidden problem at all, just one that Cindy refused to deal with.

When the birthday pics came out (the ones with Casey at someone else's birthday party), whoever released them or someone who knew the person that released them said that Casey was a weird kid, and also said that Cindy yelled at a parent at someone else's birthday party because Casey wasn't getting enough attention (and it wasn't even Casey's birthday party!). According to her own journal, she switched to a new group of friends, and according to her new friends, she started sleeping around a lot. I think there were as many as eight possible Caylee baby daddy's.

That's all I remember right now from what I've read. I'm sure Cindy sugarcoated a lot of things and made Casey seem like a perfect child, but IMO, she wasn't, and Cindy covered it up for Casey's whole life. She still does. We may never know what kind of child she really was since Cindy wants the whole world to keep believing in her perfect picture of Casey.

IMO it has to be big money that Cindy got. I have taken almost nothing that she has said from the start as truthful or real. But I did believe the reports she laughed at a 1/4 million dollars for an interview after the trial. I figure phil made 10 million or way more from that interview. Being the ratings king in his entertainment sector for the September new season affair was huge money. The ratings were ever so high. As everyone knew they would be. So I am guessing about 2 million is the take for Cindy here. George maybe might get to get a wax job on his puppet strings. One can be sure that George will not be allowed to get at any of that money. Cindy has complete control here again. Of George and us, sadly.

The link here said that their foundation received $500,000.00.

http://www.examiner.com/crime-justice-in-national/criticism-explodes-over-newly-founded-caylee-s-fund

I hope Dr Phil, being a Grandfather himself is proud of himself and believing the pooor Ants.
And I hope no one sends money to their foundation, will be interesting to see what happens with it which is probably like the last one they had. Just a new way to get $$$.
Imdone ever watching the Dr Phil show. Ive seen him really be tough on people but he tip toed around the Ants.
I only watched about 15 mins of the 2nd part.
Didnt he pre interview them and tell them for half millions dollars they were going to have to answer some tough questions??? I dont even think he cared, he just wanted to throw the Anthonys name out there and all about ratings.

But wasn't that already known from depos. I thought this was relatively "new' and close to when the trial began.

Yes and no. We didn't know that CA was lying to Lee and this was during the time period CA was still insisting Caylee was still alive. If you remember, when Caylee's remains were found, CA and GA were in LA re a sighting of Caylee, said on the Larry King show she was still alive, and claimed not to believe the remains that were found were Caylee's the night they returned to Orlando.

So it was the fact of overhearing the lie, and that Baez knew it was a lie - that CA believed Caylee was not alive but dead, that Lee was in a rage about and went to tell Baez he would not testify to that.

Bolded by me.

I don't have any children of my own but as the child in the situation you just shared, I am curious what your reaction was when you found out your daughter had been molested? I can tell you a lot of my anger towards my mother was because she was more worried about herself than her children. She walked away from us quite a few times and it wasn't so much that she didn't protect me, but it was the lack of mothering and comfort after confiding what I was very confused about. I would have loved to have had a talk and to hear that it wasn't my fault, gotten a hug, been told it was normal to feel confused because it was such a contrast from being a good sensation to something that made you feel dirty and bad. I was 9 years old and she didn't even put me in counseling I dealt with it on my own on top of a really bad relationship with her. When I was 14/15 I chose to live with my father when they finally did divorce after separating a few times.

One time when I actually did decide to put myself through the torture of trying to spend time with her and follow her train of thought (which is all over the place and very envious/hateful towards others) she had the nerve to tell me I should go to my molesters wedding. I am so glad my husband was with us because if I didn't have him to lean on in that moment, the outcome might have been very different.

:waitasec: Were you very close with your daughter? My mother was not very affectionate and there wasn't much of a bond with her female children especially. Instead of remembering hugs and playing dress up with her I remember her sleeping a lot on the couch and being scared to wake her up and again, her going on a lot of lengthy "trips". My oldest sister was a run away who ended up in foster care, my younger sister she eventually dropped off at my dads after I had moved out and on with my husband because she didn't feel like raising her either. She had a new boyfriend and a new job...

I don't remember a lot of my childhood and when I once said that in front of her she nonchalantly said I "must have blocked it out".

So sorry for the OT was just curious to hear you describe why you think your daugther has grown distant from you because it may not have much to do with the act of the molestation itself, if that makes any sense? :seeya:

I am sorry to hear your family has been through that. Molestation is a very difficult thing to confront, accept and move past.

Eidetic, your post made me cry... in a sense i feel like we share the same mother...

Before this thread closes, is there anyone who is willing to transcribe the word for word interview of Part Three (the Trial & the Truth, iirc)?

Lots of folks posted the first two parts but so far it doesn't appear as if that has been done for the Monday segment. Since, the show doesn't have the complete videos on their site, we can't re-watch it or link the sections that are relevant to our discussions.

I had to look to be sure ,but this is the Dr. Phil thread. I am so glad I'm not the only one who loses track.

Thanks for calling me out - honestly you'd think I'd actually work at my job instead of thread hopping and not knowing where I am - silly LG! :slap:
Now where am I? Hee hee....

It chaps my butt that they made money too, but I am at a point that I don’t care if they get 50 gazillion dollars, they will never be good people or have the joys and happiness I know. Money is not everything. What matters to me is the kind of person I am, and the family and friends I keep. They love me, and I love them – it’s a satisfying and comforting love – what more could one need? I would not care if I was the poorest person on earth – I will always have more than they will ever know.

:rocker:

BBM: Good points ... and I totally agree !

MOO ...

MOO ...

I would not be surprised if this were around the "approximate amount" of "blood money" the Anthony's received from DP ...

And if so, this is OUTRAGEOUS !

The Anthony's NEVER sought JUSTICE for their own "murdered" granddaughter ...

So how can anybody EVEN CONSIDER that the Anthony's will help someone else ?

The Anthony's will NEVER do anything PRODUCTIVE with this "blood $$$$$" !

As Always, MOO ...

BBM

TrY: I am in total agreement about Cindy not being "in denial". She is acutely aware of what Casey did - that's why the meeting with Baez and company - without George. She knows the truth, but her apparent "denial" is simply Cindy trying to get the rest of the world to buy into her lies and fabricated medical issues (which, by the way, are beyond ridiculous). Cindy loves the attention that playing the grieving grandmother "in denial" garners her..

I have thought, even during the trial, that there is a good chance that George was also in on this - throwing himself under the bus to save Casey - going along with this from the get-go.

It wasn't AH. I believe it was Kiomarie and this was after Caylee was born. Whatever advice CA gave KC it obviously was not the right advice. CA should have sought medical help instead of blowing it off which we know is usually CA's way of handling things. CA admits now KC's been in trouble since the birth of Caylee. My guess is it was way before that based on information that came out during discovery. As a medical professional if she admits now she saw the signs CA was obligated to do something. jmo

It was Annie Downing. I pulled this from the transcript:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/depos/adowningcivildepo052109.pdf

As far as that ongoing problems or fights, I
11 guess, between Casey and Cindy, did Casey ever tell you
12 that she was having some sort of a breakdown or problems?
13 A Yes.
14 Q Tell me about that.
15 A She'd come to my work one day for lunch, and
16 she was really, really upset. She was in professional
17 clothes like she had just gotten off work. She had
18 Caylee with her. We went to go grab something to eat,
19 and she said I just feel like I'm having a breakdown. I
20 feel like I'm losing it. You know, I need to get away.
21 I said you want to go away for the weekend?
22 She said, no, like I have to go somewhere. I didn't
23 understand what she was saying. She said she wanted to
24 like go to an institution for a little bit, get
25 everything off her mind or whatever. She never said
1 anything specific. And I asked her what she would do
2 with specific. She said she would give her to her
3 grandparents, to Cindy and George.
4 Q And do you remember about what time frame
5 we're talking about that this happened?
6 A Absolutely not. Caylee's second birthday for
7 sure. I know that.
8 Q So before August of, what is that, '07?
9 A 2008. Oh, no, 2007, you're right.
10 Q Okay. And was that -- the subject of the
11 tension or problems between Cindy and Casey, would those
12 come up during conversations with the two of you often
13 moving forward?

7 sure. I know that.

my snip. it's too bad OCA didnt seek some help. it does sound like she knew she was broken (breaking). too bad. caylee might still be here today.

What is wrong with us as a nation that this type of behavior makes it worth a king's ransom? I think we need to "Shake" ourselves awake here because it is just wrong at so many levels. jmo

I totally agree with you on this point. How is it possible, that 9 1/2 hours of talking with the host of a tv show, nets more cash than millions of people have earned working hard for their entire life. Mindboggling.

As far as that ongoing problems or fights, I
11 guess, between Casey and Cindy, did Casey ever tell you
12 that she was having some sort of a breakdown or problems?
13 A Yes.
14 Q Tell me about that.
15 A She'd come to my work one day for lunch, and
16 she was really, really upset. She was in professional
17 clothes like she had just gotten off work. She had
18 Caylee with her. We went to go grab something to eat,
7 sure. I know that.
10 Q Okay. And was that -- the subject of the
11 tension or problems between Cindy and Casey, would those
12 come up during conversations with the two of you often
13 moving forward?

Thanks for finding that. I knew it was not AH because of the time it happened. jmo

I hope Dr Phil, being a Grandfather himself is proud of himself and believing the pooor Ants.
And I hope no one sends money to their foundation, will be interesting to see what happens with it which is probably like the last one they had. Just a new way to get $$$.
Imdone ever watching the Dr Phil show. Ive seen him really be tough on people but he tip toed around the Ants.
I only watched about 15 mins of the 2nd part.
Didnt he pre interview them and tell them for half millions dollars they were going to have to answer some tough questions??? I dont even think he cared, he just wanted to throw the Anthonys name out there and all about ratings.

BBM in read - ITA. Phil is a disgrace.

I also believe Phil's show paid CA/GA directly for the newly released pictures.

I've come to the conclusion the entire A family, and Phil, have no conscience.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member