Dr. Teresa Sievers - Alternate Motives and Theories (NOT involving MS)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW I don't think JR knew who TS was.

I cant wait to hear what they all have to say.

This. And we know JR's excuses to his gf and boss about why he went to Florida, I wonder what CWW told his wife the reason for him not being home for a couple days was? It must be something good if she is claiming her hubby is innocent

I've been giving some thought to Skinner (verified friend's) comment, that he made one morning after coming back to that thread, obviously having thought about it over night: It's possibly just some kind of weird rationalization, but what it implies is that TS was involved in something CWW would have perceived as immoral. Surely Skinner knew he was saying that?

So I was wondering, if Skinner's perception is accurate, what would get CWW so riled up?

I've only come up with 2 ideas:
- MS was afraid TS was going to dump him without acknowledging the support he had given her and take their children from him. No evidence this was in the cards, however...
- TS was involved with treating transgender patients and getting single mother's away from abusive boyfriends, and this outraged good old boys CWW & JR.

Both seem flimsy to me, but I am trying to figure out what Skinner might have meant.

Very Interesting!
Did Skinner see CWW often?

what would be so morally wrong?

what if at CWW's wedding MS told him T his wife was leaving him and he was upset..This would
explain him not wearing a ring. Its very possible CWW decided to address matters on his own.

This. And we know JR's excuses to his gf and boss about why he went to Florida, I wonder what CWW told his wife the reason for him not being home for a couple days was? It must be something good if she is claiming her hubby is innocent

Then again, someone was killed and someone must have committed such killing. It is irrelevant if the killer knew the victim or any of the family members, legally and ethically. Just saying. No proof of premeditation required in Fl for first or second degree or felony murder.

At this time, CWW and JR have been charged, but are still innocent until proven guilty.

-Nin

Very Interesting!
Did Skinner see CWW often?

what would be so morally wrong?

what if at CWW's wedding MS told him T his wife was leaving him and he was upset..This would
explain him not wearing a ring. Its very possible CWW decided to address matters on his own.

I could see that if they lived in the same town. I could see CWW getting angry and going off in a rage.

IMO, I can't see a rage like that being sustained over a thousand plus mile road trip. That's way too much time available to cool off.

And I can't see someone who's been married a number of times getting that upset over someone else's potential divorce.

Moo

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I've been giving some thought to Skinner (verified friend's) comment, that he made one morning after coming back to that thread, obviously having thought about it over night: It's possibly just some kind of weird rationalization, but what it implies is that TS was involved in something CWW would have perceived as immoral. Surely Skinner knew he was saying that?

So I was wondering, if Skinner's perception is accurate, what would get CWW so riled up?

- MS was afraid TS was going to dump him without acknowledging the support he had given her and take their children from him. No evidence this was in the cards, however...
- TS was involved with treating transgender patients and getting single mother's away from abusive boyfriends, and this outraged good old boys CWW & JR.

Both seem flimsy to me, but I am trying to figure out what Skinner might have meant.

LOL, I'm with ya. It's funny to think about what CWW might consider as immoral when we know what some of what he's done (cooking meth among other things) and his potential involvement in the disappearance/murder of Ronnie Bolin.

I've been reading up on this case and I don't have a theory or motive for anyone involved in this case including the men who have been arrested.

I guess I'll have to read further and hopefully find something that makes sense.

If anyone want's to chime in with some helpful information, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

On that note...I would LOVE to have a high school or young adult photo of these 2 to compare! I wonder if they have always looked very similar
Yes sleuths! I cannot find any early pics! Please help!

I've been reading up on this case and I don't have a theory or motive for anyone involved in this case including the men who have been arrested.

I guess I'll have to read further and hopefully find something that makes sense.

If anyone want's to chime in with some helpful information, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

Truthfully, I don't think you are going to find one. At least not one that is based on some sort of fact or verifiable information. We have no idea what was going on in the lives of the main players before this murder happened.

There has been talk of affairs, both on the part of MS and TS, there has been talk of a bromance, there has been talk of financial problems, there has been talk of drug dealing, money laundering, embezzlement, etc. etc. etc.
But none of it had an ounce of evidence to back it up. Just made up fairy tales to point a finger at the person some people(on here only, not IRL) think is "weird".

We do know however that CWW has been a suspect or POI in a 20 year unsolved murder/missing person. I would start there, if looking for motives or theories to this murder. JMO

Truthfully, I don't think you are going to find one. At least not one that is based on some sort of fact or verifiable information. We have no idea what was going on in the lives of the main players before this murder happened.

There has been talk of affairs, both on the part of MS and TS, there has been talk of a bromance, there has been talk of financial problems, there has been talk of drug dealing, money laundering, embezzlement, etc. etc. etc.
But none of it had an ounce of evidence to back it up. Just made up fairy tales to point a finger at the person some people(on here only, not IRL) think is "weird".

We do know however that CWW has been a suspect or POI in a 20 year unsolved murder/missing person. I would start there, if looking for motives or theories to this murder. JMO

Thanks for the reply.

Your post sums things up for me. It's impossible for all of the speculation that I've read on these threads to be true. Maybe there's some pieces that will be proven as being true at a later date but not yet.

The fact that LE have long considered CWW as a POI in the Bolin case is very interesting.

JMO

I also can't think of anything else, and I find this statement by Skinner very interesting.

Let's say CWW, while doing his super ninja IT work, discovers something about TS. Like she was going to divorce MS or whatever. Why would he decide on his own that TS had to go and murder her? Why would he be that invested in his friend's marriage?

Skinner also referred to JR as a "rascal".

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=12029654

Kind of an odd term to use for someone accused of a violent murder.

My impression is that Skinner is minimizing the crime, or at least taking a kind and gentle view of the murderers. Can't really blame him... he's close to these people and I'm sure he's horrified and distraught by the accusations.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

It's really difficult to imagine someone like CWW having true emotion for MS, but I can certainly see him protecting his own interests. He was making money as the IT guy for the practice (and possibly even more through illegal activities involving the practice). I don't know how much time he had spent around TS prior to his employment. Perhaps not much, since he lived quite a distance away. Everyone has said Dr. Sievers was forthright and given to colorful and loud verbiage when she felt strongly about something. Neighbors also commented that they frequently heard loud arguing at the Sievers house. Maybe CWW decided TS was not treating MS with proper respect and he was too kind to stand up for himself. Or he thought she was going to divorce MS, take the children, and leave him with with a meager income. If she kicked MS out of her life then CWW would also be out of an income. TS may have even said something to CWW that pi$$ed him off. I could believe that he would come up with a solution for himself and his friend by eliminating TS. We know he headed straight down to FL to help his friend MS after the murder. He and an office associate may have even put their heads together and encouraged MS to keep the practice open - perhaps even volunteering to take over while MS and the children were in mourning. He had open access to the computers and may have even placed the plea on Mark's FB page after LS started it up. That would explain why it disappeared when CWW was arrested. LS has opened her own "practice" and would have undoubtedly been willing to continue her association with MS and the office. CWW could offer to serve as office manager until MS was ready to return. He could have anticipated starting up some new money making scams while MS was grieving. He was a newlywed and may have even offered to move to FL with his wife and run the practice so MS could spend his time taking care of his children. Whatever CWW did, you can count on the fact that it was primarily for his own benefit. If he thought his actions would help out his friend that would be secondary.

Just a scenario to throw out there, if we want to leave MS out of the murder plot. As usual - JMOO

Cww and JR traveled to Florida for a purpose and I don't think it was to murder TS. It ended up as a murder.
If 2 men travel to florida to kill one mans wife they are not going to go to Walmart.
Heck they wont go anywhere. sit in the car till they get her and vamoose.
they wouldn't go as a pair either.

something else was going on here. Cww wanted something from TS sends in JR who TS does not know to frighten her she does not back down next CWw goes in and now he cant let her live because she wil call the cops.

I do not think MS asked CWw to kill his wife.

JMO

Skinner also referred to JR as a "rascal".

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=12029654

Kind of an odd term to use for someone accused of a violent murder.

My impression is that Skinner is minimizing the crime, or at least taking a kind and gentle view of the murderers. Can't really blame him... he's close to these people and I'm sure he's horrified and distraught by the accusations.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

If I may I think Skinner is older than MS maybe a parent of a friend of his.
The word Rascal was used years ago. Just a thought!

If I may I think Skinner is older than MS maybe a parent of a friend of his.
The word Rascal was used years ago. Just a thought!
Funny, I had the impression they were around the same age. He spoke of being close friends with MS, of MS introducing him to CWW around 2000, of knowing MS for about 10 years prior to that. Didn't have the "parent of friend" vibe to me at all.

But he never actually said how he and MS met, so who knows.

Funny, I had the impression they were around the same age. He spoke of being close friends with MS, of MS introducing him to CWW around 2000, of knowing MS for about 10 years prior to that. Didn't have the "parent of friend" vibe to me at all.

But he never actually said how he and MS met, so who knows.

Quoting myself...

Post 143 in the Skinner thread, Skinner is 5 years older than ms. ☺

Cww and JR traveled to Florida for a purpose and I don't think it was to murder TS. It ended up as a murder.
If 2 men travel to florida to kill one mans wife they are not going to go to Walmart.
Heck they wont go anywhere. sit in the car till they get her and vamoose.
they wouldn't go as a pair either.

something else was going on here. Cww wanted something from TS sends in JR who TS does not know to frighten her she does not back down next CWw goes in and now he cant let her live because she wil call the cops.

I do not think MS asked CWw to kill his wife.

JMO

Great post. In my opinion, CWW actually murdered TS. JR saved the bloody jumpsuit for insurance because the jumpsuit had a mixture of TS/CWW's DNA. JR also told his girlfriend because he didn't want to "disappear".

One thing that bothers me about JR's girlfriend: If JR had told me what he had done to get money for the van, I would not have been able to drive it, let alone put my kids in it. I also would have been very afraid for my own safety, and the safety of my kids. I would have had no choice but to go to LE AS SOON as he told me his secret. I applaud her for going to LE, because surely she knew that keeping this secret put her in line for being murdered or "disappeared". IMO, JR is just as dangerous as CWW.

MS may not be involved in his wife's murder. For his non-involvement in the murder, these things would have to be true:

1) CWW would have to conspire with others in her office for some type of financial or romantic purpose without the knowledge of MS. For this theory to be viable, more Florida folks will have to be arrested.

2) CWW would have to conspire with others in Missouri without MS's knowledge. This could involve the suspected murders of RB and other people in Missouri, or some sort of organized criminal activity. For this theory to be viable, more Missouri folks will have to be arrested (other than CWW and JR).

CWW may have decided to take it upon himself to commit this murder, but we have to also remember how the sheriff spoke the case being complicated and having a lot of "connectivity".

Great post. In my opinion, CWW actually murdered TS. JR saved the bloody jumpsuit for insurance because the jumpsuit had a mixture of TS/CWW's DNA. JR also told his girlfriend because he didn't want to "disappear".

One thing that bothers me about JR's girlfriend: If JR had told me what he had done to get money for the van, I would not have been able to drive it, let alone put my kids in it. I also would have been very afraid for my own safety, and the safety of my kids. I would have had no choice but to go to LE AS SOON as he told me his secret. I applaud her for going to LE, because surely she knew that keeping this secret put her in line for being murdered or "disappeared". IMO, JR is just as dangerous as CWW.

MS may not be involved in his wife's murder. For his non-involvement in the murder, these things would have to be true:

1) CWW would have to conspire with others in her office for some type of financial or romantic purpose without the knowledge of MS. For this theory to be viable, more Florida folks will have to be arrested.

2) CWW would have to conspire with others in Missouri without MS's knowledge. This could involve the suspected murders of RB and other people in Missouri, or some sort of organized criminal activity. For this theory to be viable, more Missouri folks will have to be arrested (other than CWW and JR).

CWW may have decided to take it upon himself to commit this murder, but we have to also remember how the sheriff spoke the case being complicated and having a lot of "connectivity".
http://www.abc-7.com/story/29893665/arrest-warrant-sought-in-dr-teresa-sievers-murder

JR told his girlfriend were he hid the evidence, including the bloody jumpsuit HE (JR) wore.

Ooooh...thank you for correcting me on that. I guess JR is even dumber than I thought he was!

Maybe not so dumb! Apparently...there was a lot of items found (besides the jumpsuit). I think JR saved it and told GF as a type of life insurance, as in "if I go missing (CWW kills me) here's where to find the evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicawilliams0