Dr. Teresa Sievers Trial Discussion - Mark Sievers and Jimmy Rodgers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MsARK, Now that is the $64,000 question!!! Master Mark (mm?) is in control of everything. Or as OREGONMAMA stated, "the master mind"
who brought death to his front door. And, he was such a creep, he paid for the assassin's travel expenses with the money from his wife's medical practice!!!
It is really, really odd that he gets to don a suit and watch JRR squirm at going to trial first.
Sometimes I think his defense is lost, absolutely lost and going to throw up a thousand little excuses & low hurdles to confuse the true issues. I just got the weirdest thoughts when the subject of "sexual addiction expert" was being hired. Really, really? Sexual addiction.... and this is the dad (lower case on purpose) who wanted to continue raising to preteen daughters with NO MOTHER IN THE HOUSE!!! All of this is really giving me the heebee jeebees. (But I can't turn away from it either....4 1/2 years.... justice is incredibly slow for this case. I am proud of the judge who isn't taking any more delay excuses.)

I really wanted Mark to go first . So much more than just murder and I strongly believe that Teresa started to find out about some things about what Mark was doing in HER practice. JRR would have no idea of the whole picture unless CWW filled him in but they were too busy finding restaurants along the way to FL. All of the things that Mark was afraid of in re his secrets being exposed would have come out during a divorce proceeding. Mark chose the other 2 stooges because he truly felt he would be sitting in his home that his wife was murdered in while the other 2 rotted in prison. He was convinced he would get away with it. Remember CWW painted Mark as father of the year and this falsely appointed father of the year took his daughters to sexual play dates to satisfy himself. He is a sick . JMO

1. Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 12m12 minutes ago
    First question to potential jurors-- "Friends, family, anyone with people in law enforcement." Ten or so people will be questioned about this. We are back to traditional group discussion. #trialtweets #teresasievers #jimmyrodgersontrial #nbc2courtcoverage

0 replies 0 retweets 1 like

2. Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 30m30 minutes ago
    Forty-three potential jurors coming to the courtroom now for traditional voir dire questioning. It'll be a minute for them to get lined up and ready. #trialtweets #teresasievers #jimmyrodgersontrial #nbc2courtcoverage

1. Brooke Shafer Retweeted
    Morgan Rynor‏ @Morgan_Rynor 3m3 minutes ago
    Prosecution: "Is there anyone here who likes to watch crime shows on Netflix, Hulu, etc?" Majority of the jurors raised their hands. NCIS seems to be a popular answer. The prosecution saying these shows are not reality. Graphic photos will be shown in trial. @winknews

0 replies 3 retweets 0 likes

2. Brooke Shafer‏ @BrookeWINKNews 58s59 seconds ago
    State just asked about the graphic crime scene images. "They are difficult photos to look at, and may they always be difficult to look at," Cynthia Ross -- Assistant State Attorney. No potential jurors raised their hand saying they could not move forward. #RodgersTrial @winknews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee