Dr. Teresa Sievers Trial Discussion - Mark Sievers and Jimmy Rodgers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JRR is writing down a lot !! To be a fly in that room to see what he is writing!!!!

I think it’s just attorney coaching, like how court Tv was saying, to look like he’s interested in the case but not look intimidating to the PJ by staring at them the whole time. But maybe he’s writing notes on their answers.

Maybe a little OT, but I have been thinking about "wannabe" hitman, a previous arrest for "attempted murder" (Trying to run over a family member with a vehicle?? Fuzzy on the particulars of that event. Gun possession violations, too?) But earlier comments on "feeling honored as a bad boy" made me go back and look at the tattoos. I find him very scary, as I watch him in court. Until today, I had wrongfully assumed they were all prison gang symbols. The "murder, death, destruction" words are actually written inside the margins of his own initials in a modified & blended lower case form of " jr."
Wish I knew more about when he got this tattoo. Researching: Violation of Tattoo Restriction When a felony probationer violates a condition of his probation, like obtaining a gang-related tattoo...

Maybe a little OT, but I have been thinking about "wannabe" hitman, a previous arrest for "attempted murder" (Trying to run over a family member with a vehicle?? Fuzzy on the particulars of that event. Gun possession violations, too?) But earlier comments on "feeling honored as a bad boy" made me go back and look at the tattoos. I find him very scary, as I watch him in court. Until today, I had wrongfully assumed they were all prison gang symbols. The "murder, death, destruction" words are actually written inside the margins of his own initials in a modified & blended lower case form of " jr."
Wish I knew more about when he got this tattoo. Researching: Violation of Tattoo Restriction When a felony probationer violates a condition of his probation, like obtaining a gang-related tattoo...
To me he comes off as being a baby( looks wise) but he is scary. He was singled out by CWW in their previous prison vacation as a follower to easily persuade into doing evil things. He is a lost soul who suffered a sketchy childhood. Can you imaging being confronted by him. No way anyone would survive. IMO #pureevil

To me he comes off as being a baby( looks wise) but he is scary. He was singled out by CWW in their previous prison vacation as a follower to easily persuade into doing evil things. He is a lost soul who suffered a sketchy childhood. Can you imaging being confronted by him. No way anyone would survive. IMO #pureevil
… and yet there are plenty of people who have been around him who weren't intimidated or afraid, or murdered. This just shows the fallacy of trying to judge a person by how they look. Danger is everywhere and it is usually disguised. Also, to try and predict what a person is thinking by his demeanor is ludicrous. No one is a mind reader.

… and yet there are plenty of people who have been around him who weren't intimidated or afraid, or murdered. This just shows the fallacy of trying to judge a person by how they look. Danger is everywhere and it is usually disguised. Also, to try and predict what a person is thinking by his demeanor is ludicrous. No one is a mind reader.
Many where intimidated but they were scared or had no means to flee. They just accepted the craziness. JMO

Jaclyn Bevis (@jbevis10) Tweeted:
This is our 10th potential juror for the day. Half way through the 20 assigned to today. #trialtweets #teresasievers #jimmyrodgersontrial #nbc2courtcoverage

Jaclyn Bevis on Twitter

One concern that the state's been bringing up: "Would you find Rodgers guilty of a lesser charge to avoid a penalty phase altogether?" As a PJ, I'd imagine that at times would cross your mind. #trialtweets #teresasievers #jimmyrodgersontrial #nbc2courtcoverage

Jaclyn Bevis on Twitter

Another concern the state questions potential jurors on is if the jury has any friends or family who would openly judge them for sentencing someone to death. #trialtweets #teresasievers #jimmyrodgersontrial #nbc2courtcoverage

Jaclyn Bevis on Twitter

The defense here making sure PJs know Rodgers still maintains innocence despite discussing penalties which assumes guilty verdict, that death isn't required sentence and ensuring PJs are not "pro-death penalty". #trialtweets #teresasievers #jimmyrodgersontrial #nbc2courtcoverage

Jaclyn Bevis on Twitter

Just lost our third potential juror of the day, but not related to death penalty. PJ said employer would only pay three weeks and would create a financial hardship. #trialtweets #teresasievers #nbc2courtcoverage #jimmyrodgersontrial

Jaclyn Bevis on Twitter

Some concerns were raised about timing with so many PJs left that it's almost 4 p.m. Judge said no mind that, ensuring that they'll complete all PJs here before they leave today. #trialtweets #latefriday #jimmyrodgersontrial #teresasievers #nbc2courtcoverage

Jaclyn Bevis on Twitter

Former police officer is our latest PJ. I'd guess he'll have a stance on some topics today but maybe not. He also has attorneys in his family. I'd say he doesn't wind up on the jury by the end of voir dire but that's a guess. #trialtweets #notlegalopinion #imareporter

Jaclyn Bevis on Twitter

PJ admits as an officer someone tried to kill them. Admits support of the death penalty, especially if the victim is a police officer. #trialtweets #teresasievers #nbc2courtcoverage #jimmyrodgersontrial

Jaclyn Bevis on Twitter

The defense also taking time to explain that during penalty phase no one can force someone to change their mind on life or death. The death penalty must be unanimous. One juror can say life and it's life. #trialtweets #jimmyrodgersontrial #teresasievers #nbc2courtcoverage

Jaclyn Bevis on Twitter

Brooke Shafer (@BrookeWINKNews) Tweeted:
Forgot to tweet we're back from lunch. The process continues. If you think we're tired, some of these potential jurors have been asked to come back three or even four days in a row. #RodgersTrial @winknews

Brooke Shafer on Twitter

A former teacher the current PJ now, says to defense attorney "You're teaching me how it works." That's much of Brizel's process, making sure PJs know a juror can't be forced to change their mind or explain themselves in penalty phase. #trialtweets #teresasievers

Jaclyn Bevis on Twitter

If the remaining 6 PJs take about as long as the average today, this process will continue until 8 p.m. at least. Again the judge has explained he's committed to getting through all of these today. #trialtweets #lateFriday #jimmyrodgersontrial #nbc2courtcoverage

Jaclyn Bevis on Twitter

A former teacher the current PJ now, says to defense attorney "You're teaching me how it works." That's much of Brizel's process, making sure PJs know a juror can't be forced to change their mind or explain themselves in penalty phase. #trialtweets #teresasievers

Jaclyn Bevis on Twitter
I like this PJ

Speaking quietly, the potential juror just said they have a moral objection to the death penalty. #trialtweets #jimmyrodgersontrial #teresasievers #nbc2courtcoverage

Jaclyn Bevis on Twitter

We just lost a second potential juror who has a moral objection to the death penalty. #trialtweeets #teresasievers #jimmyrodgersontrial #nbc2courtcoverage

Jaclyn Bevis on Twitter

Our final potential juror is here now. Said to the assistant state attorney that this PJ doesn't feel comfortable giving the death penalty. Answers were somewhat odd to the question though. State wrapped questioning quick. Defense asking now for clarity. #trialtweets

Jaclyn Bevis on Twitter

"Can you make a decision as a recommendation of life or death?" Yes sir. Defense got their clarity. I will say this PJ appears fairly young. He may have been confused about what the state was asking, and likely nervous. #trialtweets #jimmyrodgersontrial #teresasievers #nbc2

Jaclyn Bevis on Twitter

Judge asking the question for the third time. PJ looks very nervous to me. Judge explaining very clearly. PJ said it could be done. Now saying they have a bias opinion. #trialtweets #juryselection #jimmyrodgersontrial #teresasievers

Jaclyn Bevis on Twitter

Now PJ says already believe defendant is guilty and death is appropriate without any evidence or additional information. This potential jury has said each answer at least once, so it's hard to say what the real position is. #trialtweets #confused #latefriday #nbc2courtcoverage

Jaclyn Bevis on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member