Dr. Teresa Sievers Trial Discussion - Mark Sievers and Jimmy Rodgers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ms. Josie:

His full name is Curtis Wayne Wright. We refer to him here as CWW. His friends call him Wayne. Apparently, he doesn't like being called Curtis. Maybe he doesn't want people to keep singing him that song by Curtis Mayfield, "Pusherman".

He was heavily into meth, after all...remember?

I wonder how long that ruling will last....defendant gets to go up to Judge.....until one of the defendants goes bonkers and attacks counsel or Judge...

thanks Beach for explains the $400.00 and where it comes from....I did not know that

have to be gone tomorrow but I am taking iPad, back up battery, and ear plugs....cannot miss CW

and...why is he called Curtis Wright and Curtis Wainwright?

thanks for all the updates
His name is Curtis Wayne Wright....Wayne is his middle name, but everyone calls him Wayne since high school. (I call him something entirely different.)
edited to add: Good night to all of you... tomorrow will be a draining day, too.

I can post the tweets after the court's lunch break tomorrow! Can anyone do the morning for me???? I am doing afternoon detention tomorrow and have permission to be online at school :) @Legally Bland ???

I can do the start and I'll keep going as long as I can, but may have to break off at some point.

Ms. Josie:

His full name is Curtis Wayne Wright. We refer to him here as CWW. His friends call him Wayne. Apparently, he doesn't like being called Curtis. Maybe he doesn't want people to keep singing him that song by Curtis Mayfield, "Pusherman".

He was heavily into meth, after all...remember?

He always introduced himself to others as Wayne, as far as meth in recent years if he was on meth I guarantee that if he was into meth that he would have been dropped by AW due to previous personal experiences with results of people on or making meth. he also did not show any of the normal external signs of use.

Last edited:
He always introduced himself to others as Wayne, as far as meth in recent years if he was on meth I guarantee that if he was into meth that he would have been dropped by AW due to previous personal experiences with results of people on or making meth. he also did not show any of the normal external signs of use.
Morning MikeinMO:)!!! I think you are right on Wright....too much planning for a meth head. I have been thinking a severe mental disorder. Something that keeps him always on the "fringe" of society. He comes across nice at first, then the cracks start to show? Getting a thrill out of manipulating people, like a flim-flam man, or a grifter. Anyway, maybe you could give us some insight on his personality at the break? (Or not....only what you are comfortable sharing, ok? IQ.)

Morning MikeinMO:)!!! I think you are right on Wright....too much planning for a meth head. I have been thinking a severe mental disorder. Something that keeps him always on the "fringe" of society. He comes across nice at first, then the cracks start to show? Getting a thrill out of manipulating people, like a flim-flam man, or a grifter. Anyway, maybe you could give us some insight on his personality at the break? (Or not....only what you are comfortable sharing, ok? IQ.)

CWW had dated AW years ago and before the "problem" he again met AW whenever i had seen him he was normally quiet lot a loud mouth but taking everything in. I had always felt it was strange that just 2 months after AW lost her daughter that they were married.

The cell phone exhibits appear so damning. The visuals pull it all together. How appropriate that there is the color purple all over the exhibits (even where red and blue are used - which make purple). Purple was absolutely Teresa's favorite color.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone else remember the killers also buying black towels at Walmart?? They have not been mentioned.

Me just being petty:
Please somebody give Ms.Fitzgeorge a bobby pin for her hair! I mean she has lovely hair and she is probably growing out her bangs? Drives me crazy with the flipping them out of her face constantly.

Does anyone else remember the killers also buying black towels at Walmart?? They have not been mentioned.

Me just being petty:
Please somebody give Ms.Fitzgeorge a bobby pin for her hair! I mean she has lovely hair and she is probably growing out her bangs? Drives me crazy with the flipping them out of her face constantly.

I totally remember the black towels!! I also recall that they were on the receipt and that's how we know about them. The thought that they bought black towels always makes me cringe. I too was wondering why they weren't mentioned? How could that NOT be another significant clue? Did they buy the black towels for their "beach trip"? Seriously, no one brings black towels to the beach. Ugh.

The bangs!! Oh my! drives me crazy too. Do something to stop the head jerking would ya lady? Her neck must ache, or perhaps this is her own form of head banging? My bad. :)

Anyone notice a change in Hamid Hunter's tone today? Seems deadly serious. hmmm....I am thinking he will be the one to question Wayne.
BEACH That is a great observation! This will probably be the most memorable courtroom examination in his career, to date.
He will never get to interview MS (he'll never take the stand) so this is the closest we'll get to what transpired....both on Mark S and JRR, and the roles they played.
If I was Hamid Hunter, I'd feel a storm cloud-type of emotion. "You can see it in the distance. You know it is coming your way. And, there is nothing you can do, but be prepared for everything."
I am sending all kinds of good ;)energy;) out to HH.... he will be so prepared.
HH="I got this!"

I totally see mark getting on the stand. He won't be able to help himself. He thinks he can sweet talk anyone.
Kaki! Tell me more. Personally, I find him to be yucky, messy, lazy and a "poser." I think most men did not like being around him. (But of course not everyone can have the "almost perfect," MrIQ as a spouse.)

Kaki! Tell me more. Personally, I find him to be yucky, messy, lazy and a "poser." I think most men did not like being around him. (But of course not everyone can have the "almost perfect," MrIQ as a spouse.)

I can totally see Mark taking the stand. It would be suicidal and his legal team will advise against it but he will want to. He is THAT arrogant. He thinks he can convince anyone of anything. He is seriously that arrogant.

If he thinks the State hasn't proved it's case and feels things have gone well for him, he may not insist. But if he feels things aren't going well, he will insist on testifying.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member