Dreams/Visions?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
lil momma....I thought what chesterp meant to say was "all the hurtful things being said about her family" meaning things said about Ronald and Crystal both. We should prolly wait till chesterp comes back to explain it though, I just meant that is what I thought she meant.

I got the same feeling Chesterp....I keep hearing her struggle to connect her voice to someone receptive enough to hear her. All the clues, like a puzzle that needs to be put together. I haven't heard a street name, or location from her like I did with Caylee.....I'm going to ask tonight...we'll see

I have been given NAMES.............

lil momma....I thought what chesterp meant to say was "all the hurtful things being said about her family" meaning things said about Ronald and Crystal both. We should prolly wait till chesterp comes back to explain it though, I just meant that is what I thought she meant.

all the hurtful things about her IMMEDIATE family..........

I got the same feeling Chesterp....I keep hearing her struggle to connect her voice to someone receptive enough to hear her. All the clues, like a puzzle that needs to be put together. I haven't heard a street name, or location from her like I did with Caylee.....I'm going to ask tonight...we'll see[/QUOTE]

Please tell us more. I read this regularly and wish and pray for sweet Haleigh to be found; I so appreciate hearing what you say and respect your ability to communicate with Haleigh. Please share with us whatever you can. And thank you. :blowkiss:

I can not share the names............for certain reasons. But all my post from day one are coming true............

Hopefully, after she is home I will post names, etc.

I can not share the names............for certain reasons. But all my post from day one are coming true............

Hopefully, after she is home I will post names, etc.

I would never expect you to post names here; more just of what you get from sweet haleigh. your ability is a gift I would love to have.

chesterp, How would it hurt, IF you give us the First and Last initial of each name?
With the initials we will eventually know If your dreams/vision was accurate.

Some one on WS has the name that can be used for verification.

I have never shared my dreams, except with family, but here goes.
I am in a clearing in the trees. Everything is green, the sun is shining and Haleigh and a wolf/dog are there. They are about ten foot from each other. Haleigh is smiling and just wandering around looking at the grass and trees. She knows the wolf is there, but does not pay any attention to him and feels no threat from him. The wolf is just sitting and watching her, but is non threatening and makes no move to interact. I call out to her, but she does not indicate she hears me, just continues to smile and meander around.

I have no clue what this could mean, if anything. Any thoughts?

I have never shared my dreams, except with family, but here goes.
I am in a clearing in the trees. Everything is green, the sun is shining and Haleigh and a wolf/dog are there. They are about ten foot from each other. Haleigh is smiling and just wandering around looking at the grass and trees. She knows the wolf is there, but does not pay any attention to him and feels no threat from him. The wolf is just sitting and watching her, but is non threatening and makes no move to interact. I call out to her, but she does not indicate she hears me, just continues to smile and meander around.

I have no clue what this could mean, if anything. Any thoughts?

Wolf....
Native Indian Spirit Guides........HaLeigh Ann Marie Cummings is very comfortable.

When Caylee spoke to me....she acted like a toddler.....no attention span.... The person I saw SCOOP Haleigh off the mattress on the FLOOR scooting against the WALL....I saw his body and the shirt he was wearing, his arms, I knew he is not a scaggly old man he had muscle tone in his arms.

A bit ago, I saw a man in my dream...his face with in earing I beleive RIGHT ear...one earring not in both ears. Dark hair not bad teeth because he smiled at me. FAllujah...... I was told that so whoever took her, in my dream, is military savy or has been in Iraq...or the Guard...but I was told Fallujah loud and clear.

HOME/CLOSE/TREE.... this is what I was TOLD the first days....

When I had my first dream of Caylee, I asked please do not show me pain or anything to frighten me, I did feel as if my lungs were burning during meditation on Caylee....but nothing gorry shown to me.

So, I believe I have not been shown the horror of what Haleigh went through, ask and you shall receive. Please discuss this with your friend...does the military issue come up with the perp!

I do not think MC had anything to do with this, but indirectly YES, if only I had a family photo album of MC's family....maybe I would see the perp I saw in my dream. I have scoured the SO in all of FL...I was surprised so many females.... My niece is an artist and we tried to sketch to person in my dream...did not work because I could not describe...however, if I saw a picture I know my skin would crawl............

I was also told ROSES...Loud and clear....
I think she is between Hwy17 and the nursery at the end of E. Buffalo Bluff.
I think she will be found in a canal instead of the St.John River....
or.....a spot I went to on BIG TREE ROAD that made me throw up when I got out of the car..a little bit off of Hwy17 in a subdivision.

I feel strongly RC had nothing to do with this.... his parenting skills a different story.

CS I feel she had nothing to do with this....I could feel her pain the times I was with her at Haleighbug...

Chesterp, this is my first post here. I am replying because I also have had dreams about HC soon after she went missing and one is similar to yours. I see a man scooping haleigh up off a bed and I see him putting her into a suitcase. I got the impression of a homeless man or one who was trying to look that way. He had dark, longish, messy looking hair and a beard and he was dressed in black. He was white or light skinned. Slim and tallish but not very tall. He was standing in a very small bedroom by the bed with a small light colored dresser behind him. It did not look like the MH I saw on tv. I only see the two of them and it seems they are alone there. He just picks up the bag and carries her out the door and walks down a kind of dirt road. Ok this dream was about two weeks before Sandra Cantu went missing and at first I thought it was a cross but I don't know. The dream was very realistic and definately a man. My next dream of her is three men are carrying her out of a river, one close to her home. A few weeks after this one, Nevaeh went missing and was found but I don't think it had anything to do with her. Of course I hope these dreams are wrong and she is alive and well somewhere but I just thought I would share because the scooping up off the bed part was the same in mine.

When Caylee spoke to me....she acted like a toddler.....no attention span.... The person I saw SCOOP Haleigh off the mattress on the FLOOR scooting against the WALL....I saw his body and the shirt he was wearing, his arms, I knew he is not a scaggly old man he had muscle tone in his arms.

A bit ago, I saw a man in my dream...his face with in earing I beleive RIGHT ear...one earring not in both ears. Dark hair not bad teeth because he smiled at me. FAllujah...... I was told that so whoever took her, in my dream, is military savy or has been in Iraq...or the Guard...but I was told Fallujah loud and clear.
HOME/CLOSE/TREE.... this is what I was TOLD the first days....

When I had my first dream of Caylee, I asked please do not show me pain or anything to frighten me, I did feel as if my lungs were burning during meditation on Caylee....but nothing gorry shown to me.

So, I believe I have not been shown the horror of what Haleigh went through, ask and you shall receive. Please discuss this with your friend...does the military issue come up with the perp!

I do not think MC had anything to do with this, but indirectly YES, if only I had a family photo album of MC's family....maybe I would see the perp I saw in my dream. I have scoured the SO in all of FL...I was surprised so many females.... My niece is an artist and we tried to sketch to person in my dream...did not work because I could not describe...however, if I saw a picture I know my skin would crawl............

I was also told ROSES...Loud and clear....
I think she is between Hwy17 and the nursery at the end of E. Buffalo Bluff.
I think she will be found in a canal instead of the St.John River....
or.....a spot I went to on BIG TREE ROAD that made me throw up when I got out of the car..a little bit off of Hwy17 in a subdivision.

I feel strongly RC had nothing to do with this.... his parenting skills a different story.

CS I feel she had nothing to do with this....I could feel her pain the times I was with her at Haleighbug...

i don't know why, but this stuck out for me as i was previously looking through the SO registries in florida. have you been through those to see if there are any in the satsuma area that fit? i ask because there was a few there that stuck out for me in particular and one seems to have a military connection. i don't know why, but my tummy tightened at several of them and this one in particular. i'd be happy to post a link if i'm allowed.

I'm not a dream person, but to me that dream said....she was happy, involved in life, no knowledge of lurking danger. The wolf symbolized that horrible danger lurking, waiting to strike when he thought the time was right. JMO /this is in reference to Sondrak's dream.

I'm not a dream person, but to me that dream said....she was happy, involved in life, no knowledge of lurking danger. The wolf symbolized that horrible danger lurking, waiting to strike when he thought the time was right. JMO /this is in reference to Sondrak's dream.

I think Chesterp may have it right with the spirit guide idea. There was a relaxed, "waiting for you" feeling with the wolf while it just sat there on it's haunches. My feeling was that they had a connection of sorts, although they did not really interact with each other.

Sondrak, that is actually the feeling I get and have read theories about.

the wolf howls, it makes noises, it does it to protect its environment, its possessions. It screams in the night. It brays to make aware that they are there.

i don't know why, but this stuck out for me as i was previously looking through the SO registries in florida. have you been through those to see if there are any in the satsuma area that fit? i ask because there was a few there that stuck out for me in particular and one seems to have a military connection. i don't know why, but my tummy tightened at several of them and this one in particular. i'd be happy to post a link if i'm allowed.

I have spent many hours glancing over the regristries and even though these guys are creepy....Not one has popped out. I do not think the person I saw is REGISTED.

He will be found soon.....My heart tells me so.

i dreamed of haleigh twice last night, i'm thinking just because i've been so immersed lately, but i have never dreamed of her before so here's what it was. first i woke up yelling something about a town in florida but i can't get the exact name now as i lost it in the wake up, but i was extremely adamant about it when i was yelling at my husband, unfortunately he can't remember what i said either, but it was T....ville or T...town something like that, my husband thinks it was like trainsville or something, but i was yelling this town, florida and i was angry about it. by the way, i've never been to florida. the second i had was later this morning i came up and saw haleigh happy playing on a lawn and i got really excited, i said "hey baby girl! where have you been?!" she said, happily, "i was with auntie Carol" and then i woke up. i assume this is all hooey, but that's what i dreamed.

i dreamed of haleigh twice last night, i'm thinking just because i've been so immersed lately, but i have never dreamed of her before so here's what it was. first i woke up yelling something about a town in florida but i can't get the exact name now as i lost it in the wake up, but i was extremely adamant about it when i was yelling at my husband, unfortunately he can't remember what i said either, but it was T....ville or T...town something like that, my husband thinks it was like trainsville or something, but i was yelling this town, florida and i was angry about it. by the way, i've never been to florida. the second i had was later this morning i came up and saw haleigh happy playing on a lawn and i got really excited, i said "hey baby girl! where have you been?!" she said, happily, "i was with auntie Carol" and then i woke up. i assume this is all hooey, but that's what i dreamed.

Maybe Titusville? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member