Dreams/Visions?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
See SS post from 4/3 at 1:31 about rabbits and a location.
Here's the link - if it works.. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Dreams/Visions?.

"I figured where the rabbits and hunting came in, I think. There is a Hunter Road which is in the same neighborhood as Haleigh's right off Tyler by the tracks. It intersects Tyler as you are at the entrance it looks like. How did I miss that? Now, I have to figure out why it was in my dream. Could he have parked there at some point?"

I wish I could come and search with you; i get a gut feeling that you are so close to Haleigh. thanks for all of your good work

So do I....with the help of many.

I thought Lake Myra was another place that should be searched. It is so close to the RR tracks and just off Baker road. I only thought about it because of the word "Baker" that I got. I am still not sure what that is. My dream was similar as in I was sort of flying down to the canal and the people were all there looking down at the cement slab, next to the cypress tree. It was like an OOBE. Please be careful of the snakes and gators :eek::eek:
Bern your refrence to "Baker" is interesting. BNR closed thier show Sunday with this very comment. A Baker's dozen. Could it mean Baker County?

Bern your refrence to "Baker" is interesting. BNR closed thier show Sunday with this very comment. A Baker's dozen. Could it mean Baker County?

I sort of went in that direction in the beginning because I found the Tree Line Road up there next to Baker County, I also had some ideas about the Pan Handle, but now I don't think so. I am with Chesterp, she is close, just hasn't surfaced yet. The St John River flows North, there is a place just off the RR tracks by Buffalo Bluff that connects to the river. If you follow it around heading North, you will see the RR tracks that cross the river, I think she may be very close to that point. One person even posted a photo of this map and pointed it out. She mapped out Ron's drive to PDM, in red and noted the RR that cross the river. I have heard other's think the same place. Just a hunch, that's all.

Ok....so I've had 4 dreams in the past two weeks with sisters in law taking Haleigh various places. The SILs in the dream are MY r/l SILs who obviously aren't part of the case so I realized they were just a symbol for sister in law. LAST NIGHT I GOT NAMES. Lindsay is the SIL in my dream. Also in my dream was a woman named Sherry who drives a "muscle car" like a Barracuda that is bright yellow with wide black stripes on the hood/roof/trunk. Last night's dream had a twin/lookalike of Lindsay who was in the hospital. In the dream, this Sherry person is Lindsay's mother/stepmother.

The general theme of all my recent dreams is that the SIL has Heleigh and is caring for her before the disappearance. The trouble comes in because of where the SIL takes Haleigh and who they are around.

Anybody heard of a "Sherry" or even last name "Beatty/Batey" close to the case?

In the past dreams posted here, I am not going to go back and read all of them, I would like to know if any of the posters can remember anything about a rabbit in there dreams.

I has a strange occurrence, I was driving somewhere, not some place I would normally go..............I had been thinking of HaLeigh and a truck turned the corner with a front license plate THUMPER.

Any thoughts?

Thumper was a travel Trailer produced until 2003?

Thumper was a travel Trailer produced until 2003?

soon as the sun peeks out...I am heading to a place I was TOLD where there are travel trailers....... thanks for the comment. With the recent developments last night........it sure is going to make an interesting day.

I might go to the court hearing this AM. All of my dreams are coming true...and they fit in exactly with someone else I will be searching with today.

I do have a person who can facilitate anything I need. Possibly a boat to check out some areas. And someone who can check out and verify the FACE I saw...........the ROSE and JIM............ I am sucking down the coffee preparing for an interesting day.

The St. Anthony pray is with me....

soon as the sun peeks out...I am heading to a place I was TOLD where there are travel trailers....... thanks for the comment. With the recent developments last night........it sure is going to make an interesting day.

I might go to the court hearing this AM. All of my dreams are coming true...and they fit in exactly with someone else I will be searching with today.

I do have a person who can facilitate anything I need. Possibly a boat to check out some areas. And someone who can check out and verify the FACE I saw...........the ROSE and JIM............ I am sucking down the coffee preparing for an interesting day.

chesterp:

I just wanted to let you know i am praying that you come across something positive regarding HC! I wish you the best today!

Chesterp....please be careful and good luck and thanks for all you are doing to try to help find little HaLeigh. We will be anxiously awaiting any news from you.

I will be praying to St. Anthony for you too!

Chesterp, If you were there when TES was there, then you know where their tent was set up.....If you can, please check the canal beside the tent site. Out back there is a very long dirt road that leads down to the water. About half way down that road on the left, is a big tree with roots going into the canal. I have dreamed about underneath this tree several times now. You can't miss this tree.....God bless you and keep you safe today....

Last night I dreamed that there were about 6 of us all in suit and ties (funny I was a man in my dream) standing in a circle with RC. All of a sudden, RC said "I can't take this", he then ran over to the back right fender well of his truck, reached up under it and pulled out a hand gun.....then I woke up......

In the past dreams posted here, I am not going to go back and read all of them, I would like to know if any of the posters can remember anything about a rabbit in there dreams.

I has a strange occurrence, I was driving somewhere, not some place I would normally go..............I had been thinking of HaLeigh and a truck turned the corner with a front license plate THUMPER.

Any thoughts?

Just in case you check in today, you might want to go to Rabbit Run Road down there if you think it has any bearing in the case.

I think Shell Harbor or Sportsmans' Lodge or any of the other fish camp/lodges south of Satsuma would be good bets, too.

alright, I never ever post on Haleigh's forum, but I found this thread and needed to write this someplace so here goes. I saw someone lift Jr. up and out of a window...not Haleigh, but Jr. does that make any kind of sense at all? It was a very vivid replay of a night scene. Jr. was either asleep or sedated, but did not wiggle at all. It was a woman who lifted him up, and handed him out the window to a male. He was wearing blue shorts and a red t shirt with print of some kind on it. The blue shorts were navy knit cotton type or jersey not denim. Haleigh was already gone at the time this happened in my dream. I wish I got to see more about where Haleigh was at this time, but sadly I didnt. What could the possible meaning be in this? Why would anyone hand him through a window, and not just carry him out the infamous door? I have no idea why I dreamt this, as I dont focus a huge amount of time on this particular case. Perhaps I should start? I cant see how this will help anyone, but its what I saw...

chesterp, can't wait to hear from you .. be safe in your searching and know that we are with you in spirit.

chesterp, can't wait to hear from you .. be safe in your searching and know that we are with you in spirit.

I too am waiting to hear from you chesterp!! I don't remember my dreams either sometimes and haven't had any about Haleigh of what I remember... - also really interested in this subject: dreams/visions...

Hope to 'see' you posting soon!!! :blowkiss:

saw some new posts thought maybe chesterp was back. I hope all is well.

I put my dream drawing back in my album, alone with a place near Stokes landing, Pine Tree Road. There is a small pond there and a little building towards the back of the pond. Closest thing to my drawing I can find in that area.

Attachments

• pine tree road, by Stokes landing.jpg
    pine tree road, by Stokes landing.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 60
  • 02-13-2009 06;23;01pm (2).jpg
    02-13-2009 06;23;01pm (2).jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online