Dreams/Visions?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had another dream last night and I want to get it down before I forget all of it. I could see GGMS taking the cloths over to the MH. I can see us, meaning me, GGMS, &another woman, out in the front ready to go up to the porch. As we approach a man comes out, he thin and not a family member. In my dream I know he has a gun, he is involved with drugs and he is there looking for Ron, and he is not a family member. I am told it is 7:22 pm Feb 9th. I don't see much of the man, only he is (a stick person now and all in black) that is what I got. This could be symbolism at this point. I am not being shown who it is, but what he is or is about. I also got something about dirt. Like dirt was a layer, and I did feel the tip of a shovel on my head, pressing down dirt. I still think Haleigh is in water, but this is what I got last night. The dirt and shovel could be a symbol of hiding or burying secrets or "dirt". So I can add this to the never ending dreams of Haleigh I have gotten. I still don't know where she is.

Oh Bern.....it must have been scary feeling the tip of the shovel on your head. Poor Haleigh. I still believe she got into pills, maybe thinking they were candy or just mimicking the behaviors that have been modeled for her.

The only dream I've had of Haleigh was one where I was Haleigh and was trying to hide from something. I hope she is found soon, where ever she may be.

Hugs, wm

I had a dream last night that we were in golf carts looking for Haleigh. I have had this dream a few times before and it doesn't make any sense at all to me. I searched for golf courses in satsuma and didn't find any.

I had another dream last night and I want to get it down before I forget all of it. I could see GGMS taking the cloths over to the MH. I can see us, meaning me, GGMS, &another woman, out in the front ready to go up to the porch. As we approach a man comes out, he thin and not a family member. In my dream I know he has a gun, he is involved with drugs and he is there looking for Ron, and he is not a family member. I am told it is 7:22 pm Feb 9th. I don't see much of the man, only he is (a stick person now and all in black) that is what I got. This could be symbolism at this point. I am not being shown who it is, but what he is or is about. I also got something about dirt. Like dirt was a layer, and I did feel the tip of a shovel on my head, pressing down dirt. I still think Haleigh is in water, but this is what I got last night. The dirt and shovel could be a symbol of hiding or burying secrets or "dirt". So I can add this to the never ending dreams of Haleigh I have gotten. I still don't know where she is.

Bern, the events in this dream are similar to what transpired the evening the Croslin's showed up at Gmma house; Croslin's drive up to the house and Ron comes out to confront them. Ron is also thin and someone told LE that night they knew Ron had a gun somewhere in gmmas home. I'll leave it up to you to decided whether Ron is or was involved in the drug culture. We know Ron spoke to Misty via the phone around 8:30 pm on Feb 9th. Do you think if a drug dealer came to the home and took HaLeigh, Misty wouldn't identify him or is she saying she was sleeping while HaLeigh was abducted so she doesn't have to identify a drug dealer becuz she is too fearful? What do you think?

I had a dream last night that we were in golf carts looking for Haleigh. I have had this dream a few times before and it doesn't make any sense at all to me. I searched for golf courses in satsuma and didn't find any.

but that doesn't mean that they don't use golf carts at other places,right? what about development sites, and timeshare villages, or places like that where they take guests/clients/buyers out to look at a site. new mobile home sites?

but that doesn't mean that they don't use golf carts at other places,right? what about development sites, and timeshare villages, or places like that where they take guests/clients/buyers out to look at a site. new mobile home sites?

Thank you. That's very interesting and you just jogged my memory. When I visited a friend in Georgia, the manager of her apartments was riding in one to get around the property. City girl here and I never thought of that. I didn't see any houses in the dream just lawn. It sounds strange to say but we were feeling happy and very sure that we would find her soon. A few of you were with me. I was driving and I do not golf nor have I ever been in one of those carts but it was very vivid. The steering wheel and the controls. In my search for golf courses, a name came up for housing and it has the word River in it. It stood out to me for some reason. I will have to check again.

Thank you. That's very interesting and you just jogged my memory. When I visited a friend in Georgia, the manager of her apartments was riding in one to get around the property. City girl here and I never thought of that. I didn't see any houses in the dream just lawn. It sounds strange to say but we were feeling happy and very sure that we would find her soon. A few of you were with me. I was driving and I do not golf nor have I ever been in one of those carts but it was very vivid. The steering wheel and the controls. In my search for golf courses, a name came up for housing and it has the word River in it. It stood out to me for some reason. I will have to check again.

crisnnan, have you looked at last night's rumor thread posts yet?

whoa! Talk about gifted dreams. My jaw dropped when I read your post about Golf carts.

oops, sorry, I guess your dream wasn't concurrent with the posts, but still pretty amazing, imo.

whoa! Talk about gifted dreams. My jaw dropped when I read your post about Golf carts.

oops, sorry, I guess your dream wasn't concurrent with the posts, but still pretty amazing, imo.

Not yet LFlorida.

OK, that is strange. It looked like it was from the scanner. One or two golf carts were stolen and crashed into a tree or ditch last night.

I am a little hessitant to post this but my feelings about this especially for the last five days are getting very intense. I am getting stronger and stronger impressions that this was a stranger abduction. Well not a total stranger but someone who was staying very close to the family and was watching them. Not unlike the Lunsford case. He was staying with friends or family and was familiar with the MH, possibly was in there when previous tenants lived there. He was someone they would say hi to and I am getting the creepy feeling that he was on the searches. He knew their routine. I am no psychic but sometimes I do get these feelings, impressions and many times they are right. He has left the immediate area now and feels safe because LE is busy looking at the family.

Bern, the events in this dream are similar to what transpired the evening the Croslin's showed up at Gmma house; Croslin's drive up to the house and Ron comes out to confront them. Ron is also thin and someone told LE that night they knew Ron had a gun somewhere in gmmas home. I'll leave it up to you to decided whether Ron is or was involved in the drug culture. We know Ron spoke to Misty via the phone around 8:30 pm on Feb 9th. Do you think if a drug dealer came to the home and took HaLeigh, Misty wouldn't identify him or is she saying she was sleeping while HaLeigh was abducted so she doesn't have to identify a drug dealer becuz she is too fearful? What do you think?

I am sure I dream about GGMS and Aunt Lisa because it is on my mind, but the other person is telling me, someone else was there. I don't see Aunt Lisa being involved with all of this, just too many people, but she may stay silent about Ron being there when they arrived. Misty wasn't there IMO after 9 - 9:30 pm. Just a guess. I had a dream way back, before LE said the time line began at 10, my dream had Haleigh in it and she said they called 911 six hours too late. So I really believe 9:30 was when they needed to call.

Is there a body of water near by that has a shoreline with 3 inlets? If you were to look at it from the air you would see three sharp points into the water. I am not familiar with Florida so I thought someone might recognize the description. I dreamt about it last night and I had been thinking about Haleigh before I fell asleep. I have no idea if it means anything.

had another dream with two Lindsays in it again...does Lindsay C have a twin sister? There's also that other Lindsay that someone mentioned on the AH website--the one who's supposed to be a prostitute? And the "Sherry" person who is seems to be a mother figure to a Lindsay in my dreams--I keep waiting to hear about a Sherry or last name Beatty/Batey related to the case.

The recent photos of NayNay's car with the dent in the back remind me of my dream in that the yellow and black muscle car that "Sherry" was driving was dented also. In the dream, they had parked "downtown" in the area of a construction site. "Sherry" was so drunk/stoned that she backed up into a wall or piece of heavy equipment as they were leaving the hospital.

I don't know if this dream means anything, but I can't seem to shake it and images from it keep popping into my head.

Lord bless little Haleigh and bring her home soon!!!!

(bbm)
The bolded part of your post above caught my attention b/c I had a dream awhile back(it's also posted here somewhere)that there were 2 RC's(twins); they not only looked the same, but acted the same way & had the same personality as well. Seeing your post prompted me to look up the meaning/meanings of 'twins' in dreams. I will post some of what I found below, but I am positive that there is much more info concerning the meaning of 'twins' in dreams, so I will keep looking & post if I find anything else that is relevant and/or interesting.

*From the site- http://www.sawlogs.net/dictionary_h...arts_with=t&page=4&order=symbol_name&sort=ASC

twins
If your dream entails giving birth to twins, or if you are dreaming about baby twins, please see " birth ". Twins in astrology represent opposites, and we may use this symbolism to explain our dream. The twins could suggest a duality in thoughts, ideas, feelings, or states of consciousness. The details of the dream will give you a clue to whether or not these varying aspects are in harmony or in conflict with each other. The twins could also represent the balance that is extremely important to our emotional and psychological health. Old dream interpretation books say that dreaming about adult twins foretells of "double trouble followed by double joy." Many ancient cultures considered twins to be divine. A very widespread and ancient belief, found among many peoples, says that twins always have different fathers. One of these dads is supernatural, a god or spirit of some kind. Your dream may be showing you the spiritual side of yourself.

Quote From Crissnan98: Thank you. That's very interesting and you just jogged my memory. When I visited a friend in Georgia, the manager of her apartments was riding in one to get around the property. City girl here and I never thought of that. I didn't see any houses in the dream just lawn. It sounds strange to say but we were feeling happy and very sure that we would find her soon. A few of you were with me. I was driving and I do not golf nor have I ever been in one of those carts but it was very vivid. The steering wheel and the controls. In my search for golf courses, a name came up for housing and it has the word River in it. It stood out to me for some reason. I will have to check again.[/QUOTE][/FONT]---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isn't the name of the MH park where Haleigh lived called River Villas?
I've read a lot of posters saying she may be found close?....

Nevermind, I just realized I missed the point. I misread your post and thought you meant you saw the word RIVER in your dream. I need more coffee.

I am a little hessitant to post this but my feelings about this especially for the last five days are getting very intense. I am getting stronger and stronger impressions that this was a stranger abduction. Well not a total stranger but someone who was staying very close to the family and was watching them. Not unlike the Lunsford case. He was staying with friends or family and was familiar with the MH, possibly was in there when previous tenants lived there. He was someone they would say hi to and I am getting the creepy feeling that he was on the searches. He knew their routine. I am no psychic but sometimes I do get these feelings, impressions and many times they are right. He has left the immediate area now and feels safe because LE is busy looking at the family.

I believe this likely scenerio and haven't dreamed it, but based on what I've learned so far in the case. I really believe Misty was being watched, the perp knew Ron wasn't at home working night shift.

Quote From Crissnan98: Thank you. That's very interesting and you just jogged my memory. When I visited a friend in Georgia, the manager of her apartments was riding in one to get around the property. City girl here and I never thought of that. I didn't see any houses in the dream just lawn. It sounds strange to say but we were feeling happy and very sure that we would find her soon. A few of you were with me. I was driving and I do not golf nor have I ever been in one of those carts but it was very vivid. The steering wheel and the controls. In my search for golf courses, a name came up for housing and it has the word River in it. It stood out to me for some reason. I will have to check again.
[/FONT]---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isn't the name of the MH park where Haleigh lived called River Villas?
I've read a lot of posters saying she may be found close?....[/QUOTE]

Is that the name of the MH park where HC lived? I didn't know that. That is the one that I meant that came up when I did the search. I do believe that she is very close to home. In my first dream the man that took her was walking down a dirt road toward a rail road track. He took a curve around to the right of the track.

had another dream with two Lindsays in it again...does Lindsay C have a twin sister? There's also that other Lindsay that someone mentioned on the AH website--the one who's supposed to be a prostitute? And the "Sherry" person who is seems to be a mother figure to a Lindsay in my dreams--I keep waiting to hear about a Sherry or last name Beatty/Batey related to the case.

The recent photos of NayNay's car with the dent in the back remind me of my dream in that the yellow and black muscle car that "Sherry" was driving was dented also. In the dream, they had parked "downtown" in the area of a construction site. "Sherry" was so drunk/stoned that she backed up into a wall or piece of heavy equipment as they were leaving the hospital.

I don't know if this dream means anything, but I can't seem to shake it and images from it keep popping into my head.

Lord bless little Haleigh and bring her home soon!!!!

Not to confuse...but....

Nay Nay/Kristina is the "prostitute" friend
Lindsey CROSLIN is Misty's sister in law (Tommy's wife)
Tommy stole Ronald's gun, was involved with theft from elderly neighbor,
was mentioned by Misty of having been at the house that night.
Tommy claimed he knocked on the door that night.
SHERRY is the name of Teresa Neves' boyfriends ex-wife

There was a sighting in TN (Carrabbas)
Cousin Joe is from Nashville, TN
Older brother Timmy left for Nashville, TN
Mother Lisa also.

Now...I'm confused!

couple things in bold to help clarify

Not to confuse...but....

Nay Nay/Kristina is the "prostitute" friend

(NayNay/Kristina's friend Lindsy allegedly is, not NayNay)

Lindsey CROSLIN is Misty's sister in law (Tommy's wife)

Tommy stole Ronald's gun, was involved with theft from elderly neighbor,
was mentioned by Misty of having been at the house that night.

(I have not seen any allegations that Tommy stole Ron's gun, it's alleged that cousin Joe did)

Tommy claimed he knocked on the door that night.

SHERRY is the name of Teresa Neves' boyfriends ex-wife

There was a sighting in TN (Carrabbas)

Cousin Joe is from Nashville, TN

Older brother Timmy left for Nashville, TN

(no he didn't, he went to MA)

Mother Lisa also. (she went to TN and is now in jail)

Now...I'm confused!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member