Drew Peterson's Trial *THIRD WEEK*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
YoooooHoooo?! Anyone out there? Hoping for good decision on the hitman testimony...as I'm new here as well, wanna welcome 'livingthedream' & 'windycitygirl' too! I really appreciate any insight to the trial as well as how things work among these colorful figures at work in this case! Windycity, I had thought you were an ole' pro here!!

I can see what you mean. I have never followed a case by random tweets coming through. And it seems like it is not really that accurate of an assessment. imo

It truly can skew perception and interpretation. We don't get to see/hear in the context. We have to rely on the Tweeter for accuracy too. A few words skewed can change the whole meaning. Only putting it out there for folks to keep it in mind.

But how did the water get in her lungs? Didn't this doctor say she drowned? If she drowned, how did she drown with no water in the tub and had blood on her head? Was the blunt force trauma to the head before or after he drowned her?

IMO it was before she was drowned, because you don't bleed after your heart stops beating.

if he won't allow them to discuss the blue towel, or the statement to the uncle, or the placement of the body in the tub, why would he consider the 'hitman' testimony?

This is going to be one of those cases where the jury does it's best and listens carefully, but acquits. And then later they find out what was kept hidden from them, and they freak out. :banghead:

yup!!!!!

Stacy St. Clair ‏@StacyStClair
#DrewPeterson judge still listening to arguments on whether a witness can testify about Peterson's alleged attempt to hire a hit man.==================

She is a Tribune reporter and this is a new tweet.

eta:

judge says the state didn't give proper notice about alleged hitman, but will consider allowing them to offer it anyway.

Of course he will allow it, it doesn't harm Drew, in fact it helps him, saying a hit man could have done it rather than Drew.

:moo:

: if you google Peterson transcript, you can see it...

Has anyone tried it yet? I would love to see an actual transcript.

Of course he will allow it, it doesn't harm Drew, in fact it helps him, saying a hit man could have done it rather than Drew.

:moo:

If it's proven the accused murderer hired the hitman, he's just as responsible.

If it's proven the accused murderer hired the hitman, he's just as responsible.

They could never prove it, not in this trial at least, or they would have already found the hitman or evidence Drew had large amt of cash withdrawn, etc as evidence. Far as I know they have nothing. JMO

not really up to speed on all the facts of this case...

but is it possible Savio was "waterboarded" by DP? (and then thrown face down into the empty tub, which could account for the matted blood, etc)

Observations about the judge

- I don't think the judge follows social media or spends much time on the Interwebs...I think people email him things.

- I think the judge has some kind of prostate issue...he's taking a LOT of breaks ya know...! ;)

- If DP walks this judge may not get reelected when it's time for all of that. Not that he cares...he obviously does not.

They found blood on her. If he drowned her after wouldn't the blood have washed away?

I've been working on a theory here..... I'm seeing an argument that started downstairs, a Chase up the stairs. He tackles her on the stairs (bruises). She gets away, true to lock herself in the bathroom. He starts to drown her in toilet (fluid in lungs) she's pretty much done at this point. He hits her on the head to make sure. At the point he hits her, her head is already out of the water. He starts to stage the tube death as she is still drowning in the fluids that's trapped in the lungs...

I'm on my phone and its tough to type out everything. I hope you can see where I'm going with this.

Re: Autopsy report
Items I have questions about:
1.) Her eyes were closed.
Everyone does not close their eyes when they die. Eyes closed indicates to me either a peaceful death or that someone deliberately closed the eyes.
2.) A portion of the tongue was between clenched teetch.
This does not indicate a peaceful death to me.
3.) Three distinct oval-shaped bruises on left lower abdomen are noted.
You don'normally "run into things" with your abdomen and you don't normally run into things three separate times. And most bruises are not distinctly oval.
Could this have been from her being struck three times in the left lower abdominal area with an object such as a "night stick" type of object or a flashlight?
4.) Bruises on both shins.

Regarding the blood on the face - what the ME said is that the blood on the face is an indication there was no water in the tub when the blood ran down onto her face. Could she have been already dead when that blood ran down her face? Yes she could have.

Re: drowning as cause of death
Could this poor woman have been "water boarded" while unconscious as a means of death? In other words, it is not required to submerge someone into a tub-full of water to "drown" them.
I would not put it past DP to do something like this. I think he is clearly a sociopath.

And last but not least, a question I have had since the very beginning about DP. Where was he getting all the money? Kathleen was living in a $300,000 house that had no mortgage. He and Stacy were living in another nice big house located nearby, so it was likely worth somewhere around the same amount. He paid child support. He had small children. He paid for Stacy to have plastic surgery? (Either *advertiser censored* or tummy tuck?)

I heard his lawyer say he had "businesses". What kind of businesses? Because he was not supporting his lifestyle on what a cop makes, that's for sure.

IDK. I can't make the drowning in the toilet work. Not with only the incision/mark on the back of her head.

I think there were no clothes because Drew removed them and took them with him to dispose of......

ETA: Never mind. I posted before reading the amount of liquid in Kathleens lungs.

Cubby,....Just my thought process and massive imagination and too much Law & Order..lol....but what if.....A perp attemping to shove victim's head into the toilet will be met with resistance. The victim is going to put up a fight to remain in a standing position and try to resist being forced to their knees. Possibly putting a free arm up to brace the wall causing abrasion or bruising to the wrist when perp uses his one free hand to grab the wrist and forcing the arm down while keeping his other hand holding the victim by the hair forcing her down. This manipulation would cause a person to bend more at the waist if they were able to lock their knees which would put their head down in almost a semi-upside down position while being forced down into the bowl. During the struggle in trying to get one's head out of the water to keep from drowning it would be possible to hit the back of the head on the back rim of the bowl when jerking to get head up to gasp for air. Also didn't I see some somewhere that there was bruising to the both shins, anterior thigh, and one of her buttocks. The perp is going to have his hands full trying to force the victims head down so he would have to use his legs/knees to force the victim to buckle their legs to get them down to their knees. During this struggle the victim's shins would hit the front side of the bowl pretty hard. The only bruises that are making me scratch my head are the 3 small bruises on her lower abdomen. There is some fixture in that bathroom that she fell on during the struggle. Possibly the water fixture on the side of the tub when he was dumping the body in. Still processing that one. I am going by the original autopsy report concerning the bruising and abrasions found. I would like to believe and hope that during this struggle that Kathleen got at least one good knee to the gnads in on DP. Finally, he had to take her clothes to cover the fact that there was a struggle because had she taken them off before getting into the tub and then simply fallen and bumped her head in the tub her clothes would have been left with no blood, no tears, no signs of a struggle which probably wasn't the case.
Sfnelson67

IMO, Savio could not have gotten 2 liters of water in her lungs from the toilet

to AlwaysShocked....

perhaps the oval shaped bruises on her abdomen were from something on his person as he was over her/on top of her....like perhaps his belt buckle.

MrsPC: I was writing while you were posting. I think the waterboarding fits. In the linked interview Greta did with one of the grand jurors that was posted upthread (old interview) that grand juror said there was quite a bit of blood in the tub.

I think she may have been rendered unconscious, placed into the tub, waterboarded, then struck on the head for good measure. There had to have been at least some water in the tub at some point since her fingers were noted to be puckered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV