Dumpster Fire - related to Lisa's disappearance?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Dumpster Fire - related to Lisa's disappearance?

• Yes

Votes: 121 48.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 7.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 115 45.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The comment about two hours piqued my interest too, Indepmo. Does it mean LE suspects something happened to Lisa before he went to work? Or, is it possible JI got home earlier than 4 a.m.? Was there a period of time that night where his whereabouts have not been substantiated?

Well he was apparently on surveillence video while working at the Starbucks. If he left home at 5:20pm he may have started at 5:30pm or 6pm depending on how far that Starbucks is from thier home. Has this location ever been established?

So if he worked an 8hr shift he should have been off at 2am, 9hr shift would have him leaving at 3am. etc.

Perhaps there is a discrepancy from the time he was no longer on the surveillance video and the time he claimed to have gotten home?

MOO

The comment about two hours piqued my interest too, Indepmo. Does it mean LE suspects something happened to Lisa before he went to work? Or, is it possible JI got home earlier than 4 a.m.? Was there a period of time that night where his whereabouts have not been substantiated?

Probably once again lots of questions we'll never know the answers to. I've wondered about home surveillence cameras in the neighborhood. They are becoming more and more common every day. I have one on my house, my neighbor across the street has three.

I wonder if LE has looked really hard at the neighborhood specifically for cameras of his work van leaving then coming home, what time etc. Also their family car.

If he left aroun 5:15 his commute to work couldnt be more than 30 minutes away. Coming home the same, so if he arrived home around 4 and found his daughter was missing and the screen was busted he worked at least 9 hours. I also wonder if he was working solo, if others were there etc.

Mountain Kat, do you know if anyone other than JI or DB, saw or heard Lisa that evening, even the boys? Earlier, posters were asking if anyone else had seen the baby after the birthday party on Sunday. Do you know if that was ever answered? TIA

I've never heard, Bodhi. But DB does describe Lisa being fussy that night, in fact, that's why she tells us she put Lisa to bed early. If that part of the story is true (and who knows whether it is or not), then it's possible the neighbor or the boys might have heard her. We don't know if anyone besides DB or JI saw or heard Lisa that day, but I'm sure LE does.

I'm going to ask again, asked yesterday somewhere, but I don't think we have the answers.

Do we know if JI took any breaks, long lunch break, or went to retrieve any parts/tools? Was he at Starbucks the entire 9 hours, or ever how long he worked?

Indepmo...you said upthread that the dumpster fire call was at 2:19. Is that verified? (no need to tell me HOW it was verified, just if it was.)

Indepmo...you said upthread that the dumpster fire call was at 2:19. Is that verified? (no need to tell me HOW it was verified, just if it was.)

Yes,

It's in my scanner audio file here:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7225816&postcount=2"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Police Dispatch Tapes[/ame]

There's also a quote from KCFD here:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7235523&postcount=1"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Dumpster Fire - related to Lisa's disappearance?[/ame]

saying it was at 2:27 but that's the time the FD actually cleared the scene.

I'm going to ask again, asked yesterday somewhere, but I don't think we have the answers.

Do we know if JI took any breaks, long lunch break, or went to retrieve any parts/tools? Was he at Starbucks the entire 9 hours, or ever how long he worked?

No, we don't know any of it.

One thing LE might have access too in regards to JI's movements is that his work phone could have had GPS tracking. A lot of companies use this with their employees to keep track of them, especially employees who work in the field and don't punch a clock. Assuming the phone was in his pocket all night, they might have a very good idea of where JI was and at what times.

And from all accounts, it seems as though they are not focusing on him so perhaps they do have this information.

MOO

The fact that clothes were burnt begs the question: Why burn the clothes?

Possibilities:

1. To get rid of evidence of a crime, such as poisoning that resulted in vomit.
2. To stage an abduction where the kidnapper is getting rid of the baby's clothes (but come on, there is no real benefit to burning them.)
3. To simply stage something that leads detectives NORTH instead of SOUTH.
4. A combination of the above.

MOO.

5. An attempt to hide her scent from tracking dogs.
6. Get rid of any DNA of the kidnapper's that would be on her clothing.

7. Make it harder for a body to be identified on sight, in the event the child was found before it had time to decompose.

Adding to the list ...

8. Burn the baby's clothing because the baby's clothing may have had "blood" on it ... burn the "bloodied clothing" to eliminate DNA and testing for "whose" blood / blood splatter would be on the clothing ...

I believe this "dumpster fire" is absolutely related to what happened to Baby Lisa ...

MOO ...

Are there missing clothes from the house that Lisa had on? Thus far, 3 people (one video capture) have the baby with no clothes on except for a diaper.

IF there are missing clothes, then somewhere he got rid of them in those 2 hours (timeline) of witnesses seeing this man walking about.

"I think the BP video by itself doesn't mean a lot, but it means something when you look at the context of the sighting of the man with the baby, the location of those sighting and the dumpster fire - apparently a resident of that complex saw a man standing by the dumpster," said Short.

Short says while stranger abductions are rare, that's what she thinks has taken place in this case.

"That video is important and possibly relevant when you put all of those things together. By itself not so much, but together it may mean something big," said Short.
Copyright © 2011, WDAF-TV
http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-law...ey-to-baby-lisa-case-20111024,0,1376988.story

Do you all remember that they had the Bomb and Threat team with the canines at the last intensive search at the Irwin house? I just read somewhere and I never thought of this but it makes sense....

Could they have also been trying to match the accelerant that caused the dumpster fire?

IMO the blob and the dumpster fire must be unrelated to each other. The blob is on video at 2:30 am and the dumpster fire call comes in at 2:19 am. Can't be the same person unless there is more than one person involved.

I thought Judge Jeanine said Friday (I believe) the purple shorts she was wearing was retrieved during the search of the home?

I thought Judge Jeanine said Friday (I believe) the purple shorts she was wearing was retrieved during the search of the home?

I definitely heard her say that. She also said she walked to that dumpster and it was a 5 minute walk away from the Irwin home, or a 2 minute drive.

Could it possibly be, if this dumpster fire is related, that other items were burned such as perhaps what Baby Lisa was actually wearing....not what DB says she was wearing? Perhaps a baby blanket? Perhaps the SIM card and/or batteries from the cell phone?

I'd love to know if this is related and if they have found anything.

IMO the blob and the dumpster fire must be unrelated to each other. The blob is on video at 2:30 am and the dumpster fire call comes in at 2:19 am. Can't be the same person unless there is more than one person involved.

How far apart are the two locations? if the call came in at 2:19, I would assume the fire was left at least a minute or two before someone decided to call. And then the dispatch came a minute or two after the call. I usually walk a mile in 12-13 minutes without being rushed.

I agree that the blob doesn't give us any information to work with, and is therefore irrelevant. Unless I am missing something.

But I would think if they were around a mile it would be possible. JMO.

Unless a cadaver dog hits on them, we have no way to affirm they are the same purple shorts. Lots of kids have lots of shorts.

And the shirt taken with them didn't match DB's descriptions.

So IMO if she said this, she was assuming. JMO.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but SOMEWHERE (CNN maybe?) a commenter mentioned that the phone that made the 911 call reporting the dumpster fire has never been used since? Anyone remember this bit of info?

How far apart are the two locations? if the call came in at 2:19, I would assume the fire was left at least a minute or two before someone decided to call. And then the dispatch came a minute or two after the call. I usually walk a mile in 12-13 minutes without being rushed.

I agree that the blob doesn't give us any information to work with, and is therefore irrelevant. Unless I am missing something.

But I would think if they were around a mile it would be possible. JMO.
Very possible. Especially if you add the extra time between actually starting the fire and it getting reported. Just a few blocks straight up N Brighton.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LadyW528
Back