Dylan Redwine's father arrested in connection to son's death 22 July 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes hikers found his skull in November 2015.

Dylan's mom, brother, stepfather, mark Redwines first ex wife and friends of Elaine were viciously hounded, attacked, trashed and harassed for quite some time because of their opinions that mark Redwine was responsible for Dylans disappearance and murder.

This brings back so much pain for them because I know it all too well. My child wasn't murdered thankfully but there were threats, I went through much the same thing trying to keep my kids safe from their attacker through his family (my ex-H and ex-inlaws). Trashed and attacked by strangers, family court, attorneys.... I stood for almost 4 years but then had to flee to a different country (with court permission, even though they had the biggest hand in keeping me in a position to be attacked) to keep my kids safe and my own sanity. I might have to bow out of the case once again, I don't think I can stand hearing more of MRs lies and manipulations.

You're going down now, nasty SOB... Justice for Dylan! And for all who suffered because of MRs actions.

I'm not blaming or demeaning the postal worker. She may have seen 2 boys that day around 2:30, but obviously it wasn't Dylan.

And Mark said postal worker saw Dylan BEFORE he started looking for him...that is a lie. Even if the postal worker had seen Dylan, it would have been after 12:30... the time Mark said he woke up from his nap and realized Dylan still wasn't at a home. TWO HOURS AFTER!!

On vacation, but just saw the news and came here immediately. Haven't had time to read the thread, but I'll have a long drive home soon to catch up with you all. So happy to see this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[video=youtube;tEAY2rQ1BLc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEAY2rQ1BLc[/video]

I just love her!

Just sending all my love to Elaine, I do not think I could be as strong and eloquent. Watching and listening to her words just breaks my heart and tears begin to flow.
Bless her, she loves Dylan so much, she is so REAL and CANDID.

jmo

We all knew, but an arrest confirming it, well... my blood is just boiling. Murdering your own child, there is a special place in hell for this poor excuse for a human being.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

That video of Dylan at the airport... In my gut I just knew something was wrong.
RIP Dylan.
Mark- I got nothing nice to say!
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I think we all knew this was just about what happened. Reading it and knowing it for sure is a lot to take in. That boy stole my heart, as I'm sure most of us here. I'd rather not imagine his last few hours and just imagine that smirking young man with the baseball bat. He gives away so much of his personality in that one photo. Blessed boy!

vasportsmom said:
Why did it take this long for this day to come with that much evidence?!?

Excellent question vasportsmom ?? :thinking:

:dunno:

Spellz said:
snipped by me.... from Dr. Phil interview....
He said, “The show was just a soapbox for Elaine and Cory to attack me. I can’t believe that Dr. Phil let Cory disrespect me. I’ll never forgive Cory for saying that he hated me. Everyone keeps saying that I was the last one to see Dylan, but that just isn’t true. How come no one spoke to the mail woman? She knows the area better than anyone else and she saw him.” He said, “I still feel like I am the only one working to try and find Dylan.”

K - I admit I don't remember this "mail woman" - is it really true that she said she saw Dylan that afternoon?? TIA!

article said:
Redwine is scheduled for his first court appearance in Whatcom County Superior Court in Bellingham, Wash., on Monday at 3 p.m.
Following his extradition to Colorado, Redwine will be advised of the charges sought against him at a hearing at the La Plata County Courthouse.

link posted in #222...

Think there will be live stream or maybe cameras (if we are lucky!) or just tweeters?....

JUSTICE for DYLAN! :rose:

Have to say , I'm with Mrs G ...where are all those who tore Elaine to shreds now ?
I never doubted it was Mark from day one .
Dylan and this case has been on my mind a lot lately as well...I kept wondering how he was getting away with it and was he ever going to be arrested and charged for it .
So happy he is finally going to have to pay the piper !

I ' figured' it was Mark from the beginning. Due to the WS stance of being ' victim friendly' and LE's stance of not declaring who a POI was , I did explore other possibilities. I tried very hard to find other logical reasons and held out hope of a little boy hiding in a cave eating cheetos waiting for the storm to pass. All of that went out the window after Dr Phil.... 100% out the window. Once the remains were found it was more like 500%.

At last. I hope Mark is convicted. If he is not, it will be through no fault of law enforcement. They have moved carefully and deliberately since day one. I thought they would never take Mark alive. He does not seem like the type to face the consequences of his actions. Such a rough road ahead for Elaine and Cory. Strong people.

:grouphug:

Love ya G. Hard not to ball right noe. Youguys balled earlier, Skibby, Tulessa, all us empaths...OK I'm balling...

Back to Dylan.

I can't believe the day is here.

Sending love. That's where it is. Love, empathy and compassion I learned when the love of my life passed away a few months ago....those three are the "meaning of life" imo...we know love, how much do we know empathy? And compassion?
(Hard to have any compassion for MR, or love, or empathy...)

And I'm off again listening to Elaines interview :tears:

I'm really looking forward to the radio show tonight but boy am I emotional. Didn't sleep much, tossed and turned. Still in shock it finally happened!

With respect to all, because there is a trial pending, I'm not so sure it is a good idea for Elaine to be on WS radio right now......amateur opinion.

Yes there were some very nasty posts from some on this forum and other social media platforms. Also there was quite a bit of vitriol directed towards Redwines first ex wife who was a member here. It was quite disgusting how those two ladies were treated.

Yes. I doubt if we will hear from azgrandma again but I'm sure she is relieved. It would be very scary for all of his children and their moms awaiting this arrest. Seeing what he could do to the youngest and weakest member of his OWN blood the others surely felt threatened and vulnerable.

I can remember Elaine saying Mark backdated the last child support payment to the day that Dylan vanished/died.

It showed what kind of a person he was despite going on national tv and pretending he was Mr Wonderful.

Really makes you wonder what that trip to his attorney's office that morning was about. That was not mentioned in the indictment at all. I'd love to know what he discussed or asked. The attorney, IIRC, confirmed he did stop by. But why? We have no idea, right?

ETA... so knowing what we do today do you ( we ) think that Mark planned this prior to that visit ? Or that he got hot and bothered that night and went off unexpectedly? I remember pages of posts about the trip to visit the baseball stadiums he took Dylan on during the summer before this. There was some speculation ( pretty sure by me as well) that he may have already planned it and was giving his boy one last hoorah for his own personal memories and to plant the ' good and doting dad ' seed for later on.

With respect to all, because there is a trial pending, I'm not so sure it is a good idea for Elaine to be on WS radio right now......amateur opinion.

Elaine is always very careful about what she says and will not hesitate to say that she cannot or should not answer or discuss certain things ...
She's my hero !

One other item that makes me crazy is MR had the gall to try and sue Elaine. I mean who does that!!!! IMO from the get go this vile man is pure evil. I am trying not to think about Dylan's last minutes on this earth. Perhaps that's why I tossed and turned last night as well.

A new DA was elected last November and a new lead investigator appointed quickly after. That is why things finally were presented to the grand jury and thus an indictment delivered. Just here to say...FINALLY. Now let's hope justice continues.

I imagine they kept the finding of the skull secret so that Mark wouldn't know. The indictment said he told Brandon that as long as they didn't have the skull, they could not prove the blunt force trauma.

Dang, what a sick man Mark was. I just hope he stays locked up the rest of his life! IMO

One other item that makes me crazy is MR had the gall to try and sue Elaine. I mean who does that!!!! IMO from the get go this vile man is pure evil. I am trying not to think about Dylan's last minutes on this earth. Perhaps that's why I tossed and turned last night as well.

By then he thought he'd gotten away with it for good and was just flaunting his freedom in her face. I hate him so much. Lord forgive me, I hate this man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay