Dylan Redwine's father arrested in connection to son's death 22 July 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's more than one photo. I don't believe they have been printed in MSM. You could do a google search, they are out there, but I would urge caution.

There's not enough brain bleach in the world to fix it...

I know I'm in the minority here, but I can believe it wasn't planned ahead of time, at least not totally. Mark seems so narcissistic, I think he may have believed he could charm Dylan into deciding to move back with him. When Dylan not only refused, but said he didn't even want to visit and why, to the type of person Mark appears to be, that could be enough to make him completely lose it and kill him. It's also possible that he had planned to give him the choice and murder him if he said no, but I doubt he'll ever be honest about what his true intentions were. Whether it was premeditated or not, I still think he deserves the maximum sentence they can give him. MOO

Because it's Dylan father I would love to believe it was the spur of the moment lashing out in anger.

But his behaviour towards Elaine was so vindictive and manipulative from the moment Dylan died I don't believe it was just a lapse in anger as the behaviour afterwards wouldn't of been about making Elaine suffer even more. He wanted to make her pay for the things he deemed that she had done to him.

ETA - I am glad that Cory was of age as no doubt he would of been dead to if Mark could of gotten away with it. :moo:

I'm so happy to learn that this day has finally come! I'll admit that I was initially on the fence with this case, primarily because Dylan's friends came forward and said that he had a good relationship with his dad. I naively assumed that he would have confided in his friends if he had a contentious relationship with MR, but that was before I learned that MR's behaviors were so far beyond the pale that no child would have ever felt comfortable discussing it with his peers. I regret having ever entertained the possibility that this could be innocent. The details that are surfacing are heartbreaking, but it's such a relief to know that justice is coming.

I wonder, why, for the love of Mike, would we want to see such nastiness as the alleged photo?

I just don't understand!

MOO!!!!

I have some difficulty believing Dylan was murdered over photos that as gross as they are-- wouldn't put MR in prison or anything else ( it's not illegal to have stupid fetishes,as long as no people are being abused, correct?) ?
My .02 at this time is that MR wanted to hurt Dylan's mom in the worst way possible.

From what I understand the photographs are believed to be the straw that broke the camel's back with both DR and his brother as far as wanting any relationship with the father MR. There had already been a confrontation with the older boy and MR when the photos were found on a computer. So the idea as I understand it is when DR confronted his father with the same photographs MR snapped. There were also some contempt of court legal papers (custody issue) laying where DR could read them. Not sure how all of this was put together but does sound like a possibility to me. MR seems to be a control freak and in his mind DR was the last he felt he could control, so if he saw that control evaporate I can see where that with his state of mind from alcohol and who knows what other issues...could cause a rage.

I wonder, why, for the love of Mike, would we want to see such nastiness as the alleged photo?

I just don't understand!

MOO!!!!

I'm with you. I don't want to see it. Just hearing about it turns my stomach.

The photos were easy to find on the net a few years ago but not recently.

I would love to know when MR made that appt. with his Lawyer (morning of his errands). Well in advance? or after he had the timeline of Dylan's visit. Doesn't prove anything in a legal sense but what a good cover. Showing up at a Lawyers office calm, cool and collected. As only a narcissistic psychopath could.

Did the boys not tell Elaine about these photos? And the judge in charge of the custody arrangement? To me, such filth would negate any mandatory visitations...However, in today's society, I guess his "choices" shouldn't interfere with his parental rights. Just so sad that the poor boy was forced to go stay with that man for which he must have lost any respect that he might have ever had, and probably feared to some extent. Poor Dylan...

Did the boys not tell Elaine about these photos? And the judge in charge of the custody arrangement? To me, such filth would negate any mandatory visitations...However, in today's society, I guess his "choices" shouldn't interfere with his parental rights. Just so sad that the poor boy was forced to go stay with that man for which he must have lost any respect that he might have ever had, and probably feared to some extent. Poor Dylan...

Correct me if I'm wrong, people in the know. She knew but didn't tell the judge from what I recall.

I would love to know when MR made that appt. with his Lawyer (morning of his errands). Well in advance? or after he had the timeline of Dylan's visit. Doesn't prove anything in a legal sense but what a good cover. Showing up at a Lawyers office calm, cool and collected. As only a narcissistic psychopath could.

YUP. Showing up at the lawyers office that exact morning, leaving that paperwork about the court filing on the table for Dylan to see, and leaving that check for child support, 'ready' to be mailed, back at home too.

And IIRC, he also said he called Dylan from town, to see if he 'needed anything'---even though they had just been to Walmart together the previous night. That was obviously a fake call---he knew no one was going to answer.

[video=twitter;889920447562878984]https://twitter.com/AngelicaKRDO/status/889920447562878984[/video]

Correct me if I'm wrong, people in the know. She knew but didn't tell the judge from what I recall.

I thought that she had told her lawyer, but was told that it would not be enough, by itself, to prevent visitation.

But I also remember hearing that the judge spoke to Dylan. Am I remembering correctly?

A firepoker was missing from Mark's home.
Blood evidence was found in Mark's home.
Cadaver dogs hit in Mark's home.
Dylan's skull had trauma to it.
GPS data linked Mark to the body dump site.
Very contentious divorce and visitation situation.

So why is Mark charged with 2nd degree murder and not 1st?

Gps data linked Mark to the dumpsitend itself? Did they put a bug on his vehicle? If so, I always suspected this.

The Durango Herald

The Durango Herald will broadcast live video of this afternoon's news conference regarding the Mark Redwine indictment. The live video will be right here on our Facebook page. We will begin broadcasting at 2:25 p.m. The news conference will begin at 2:30 p.m. We will also live tweet during the press conference. Follow us on Twitter @durangoherald beginning at 2:30 p.m.

IIRC your are right katydid. It "may" have been why Elaine got full custody amongst other things. It's just sad supervised visitation was not put in place. If it had IMO MR would never have shown up. Dylan would be alive......

OMG! A knife? He cut up his SON's head twice with a knife and beat him with something. A knife.....really disturbing!
Small markings? Does that mean he carved something into Dylan's skull?

He threw Dylan's remains out on the mountain and then later went back and tampered with Dylan's head. Omg...What an incredibly wicked !
attachment.php

attachment.php

The relocation aspect ...crazy to see this (and everything else) confirmed...I wonder what the specifics are re: the relocation...when...this is all so horrific...no words...

I really hope Mark gets a tough time of it in prison. How can you be so wicked to do this to your own flesh and blood? .

So if we take what we know at face value he killed Dylan in a rage. But how can you then think to yourself "I'm going to try and cut off his head" - this is his son for crying out loud. That takes a special kind of evil to degrade your sons body in such a fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid