Early Parole and Missed Opportunities-What happened?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In reading the parole reports, a parole officer on 6/8/99 reported that the parolee "Resides in Antioch. Owns a printing shop." Then the parole office reports on 9/2/99, "phoned the subject at work".

Now, this sounds to me, as if "work" was somewhere else besides home. Anyone else think this? Just trying to establish if there was indeed at one time a "print shop" away from the Antioch residence.

well it might just mean he called garrido on his work phone number...which was a diffrent listing at the same location.

In reading the parole reports, a parole officer on 6/8/99 reported that the parolee "Resides in Antioch. Owns a printing shop." Then the parole office reports on 9/2/99, "phoned the subject at work".

Now, this sounds to me, as if "work" was somewhere else besides home. Anyone else think this? Just trying to establish if there was indeed at one time a "print shop" away from the Antioch residence.

Didn't PG also have some make shift church like place in Molino's garage?
( maybe a place to take little girls????:waitasec:)
He called it work. I call it whoring

Here is my recollection. He actually had a job at that other building (there is a picture somewhere) I believe and Nancy was working as a nurse. Jaycee at home with baby and Phil's mom (now tell me she was not helping with that baby). Then Jaycee had second daughter, Nancy stopped working I believe about six months later, and Phil started home printing business with Jaycee doing all the work at the house and Phil running around getting clients. I think I remember someone, one of the clients, saying that the printing business had been running for 10 years.

god if patty helped raise the girls they will need even more therapy :(

god if patty helped raise the girls they will need even more therapy :(

I worry a lot about JC's girls. They were so isolated from the world that they're going to be socially stunted. I've seen what's happened to feral children and while I don't think the girls are feral, they're not going to be anywhere near their ages socially. They've never played or talked to anybody their own ages and their only (besides JC) socialization was with psychopaths. JC did her best but she had to have been effected by all of her traumas that she never had a chance to recover from and she was only socialized up until age 11. That lunatic PG was even worried about getting JC's girls socialized, which has always made me wonder how much he stunted the lives of these innocent children.

:innocent: They will need therapy for a very very long time. Safe to say many years.
They were not exposed to anyone half normal. they do not have any reference points that are healthy.
YEARS of therapy is what may get them to a place that is somewhat normal...
sure JC taught them to read in the back yard, but but but....
I did not see a library, I saw a few books. It is commendable but it is not much more then what she had in the hovel to work with.
They supposedly were drugged and I do believe that, everyone who did report on them said dazed, hazed...
and bottles of drugs were found back there.
THEY ARE LIMITED in every way. Unless you want to believe otherwise....be my guest.
There must be a reason that most recently I read that they will always be in hiding. PG is not the reason. PG will be in jail. they have new IDs and nobody will know who they are.

IMO it will take many many years before they can fit into society at all.

I worked with a woman years ago who was a product abuse by the men in her family and lived in the woods - so she had no idea what normal was.....it took so many years for her to come into society, but around people she was unusual and you can pick up on it in a second, she did best as a loaner.
I was at a party and invited her, but everyone wanted to know who is the strange pretty girl. And that is after many years of therapy.

The print shop would have had to be somewhere, but the fact that they haven't executed search warrants anywhere else suggests that it was on the property somewhere, presumably in the front part since the PO should have had a look at it at some point. The clients who have spoken out apparently all went to his home to pick up the print jobs, which wouldnt make sense if the business was physically located elsewhere.

It is interesting that his work isnt really mentioned much in the reports we have though.

Didn't PG also have some make shift church like place in Molino's garage?
( maybe a place to take little girls????:waitasec:)
He called it work. I call it whoring

I beg your pardon???

Here is my recollection. He actually had a job at that other building (there is a picture somewhere) I believe and Nancy was working as a nurse. Jaycee at home with baby and Phil's mom (now tell me she was not helping with that baby). Then Jaycee had second daughter, Nancy stopped working I believe about six months later, and Phil started home printing business with Jaycee doing all the work at the house and Phil running around getting clients. I think I remember someone, one of the clients, saying that the printing business had been running for 10 years.

It was a recycling center. My guess is that is how he came into contact with the Molino's.

I worry a lot about JC's girls. They were so isolated from the world that they're going to be socially stunted. I've seen what's happened to feral children and while I don't think the girls are feral, they're not going to be anywhere near their ages socially. They've never played or talked to anybody their own ages and their only (besides JC) socialization was with psychopaths. JC did her best but she had to have been effected by all of her traumas that she never had a chance to recover from and she was only socialized up until age 11. That lunatic PG was even worried about getting JC's girls socialized, which has always made me wonder how much he stunted the lives of these innocent children.

They will pick up fast if they are allowed to mingle with the world at large. They are no different from kids who grow up in these ultra-conservative religous or other fringe-type families. My concern would be more of them being hidden away fir a few years as a consequence of their mother being in "therapy", which would have the effect of perpetuating their isolation. Once they become adults in that sort of environment they are going tp be screwed up for life, and no amount of therapy is going to fix that. The clock is ticking for them, especially for the older girl, she doesn't have much time left.

The print shop would have had to be somewhere, but the fact that they haven't executed search warrants anywhere else suggests that it was on the property somewhere, presumably in the front part since the PO should have had a look at it at some point. The clients who have spoken out apparently all went to his home to pick up the print jobs, which wouldnt make sense if the business was physically located elsewhere.

It is interesting that his work isnt really mentioned much in the reports we have though.

Oops, almost edited the quote, sorry.

I think the print shop was not much more than a computer with perhaps a lazer or even color dot printer. Though someone said that Jaycee came out of the house covered in ink. In any case I believe the house was where the print shop was.

The parole agents didn't really spend much time with the dude and tended to believe everything he said. So he could say he was gainfully employed but actually was not working.

On one of the reports he said his work was religious after scratching something else out.

They will pick up fast if they are allowed to mingle with the world at large. They are no different from kids who grow up in these ultra-conservative religous or other fringe-type families. My concern would be more of them being hidden away fir a few years as a consequence of their mother being in "therapy", which would have the effect of perpetuating their isolation. Once they become adults in that sort of environment they are going to be screwed up for life, and no amount of therapy is going to fix that. The clock is ticking for them, especially for the older girl, she doesn't have much time left.
Lets try a conversation with them:
Hi My name is Jane, I go to XYZ High School, are you new around here? what school do you go to????
Daughter: I never went to any school, I am not from around here..I actually have no clue where I am from....
Jane: I am going to the mall would you like to come?
Daughter: Mall? what is a a mall? I am not allowed to go without a chaperon,
Jane: how old are you?
Daughter: I am 15 and will be 16 on my next BD
Jane: :waitasec::waitasec:
YES IT WILL TAKE YEARS TO GET THEM UP TO SPEED.
Then they have to eel comfortable with humans...Hmmm, I have seen how that plays out --
I have seen it first hand...
BUT ...You are the expert. so be it.

I never heard that girls get damaged from mothers who are in therapy? :waitasec:

Do you think that is a normal remark?????:crazy::crazy::crazy:

A place in Molinos garage...is that news?
He was supposedly going to teach his bible there.
You did not forget right?

He would go there and have services with the workers under a tent or something, if I remember correctly. Actually he was out trying to get funds (donations). I guess he figured that a church did NOT have to pay taxes. He probably had not gotten around to declaring the house a church.

He would go there and have services with the workers under a tent or something, if I remember correctly. Actually he was out trying to get funds (donations). I guess he figured that a church did NOT have to pay taxes. He probably had not gotten around to declaring the house a church.
and IMHO he took little girls there too...JMO.
But Natal says I beg your pardon...He seems to forget things :waitasec:

They supposedly were drugged and I do believe that, everyone who did report on them said dazed, hazed...
and bottles of drugs were found back there.

That is your OPINION, it isnt true. Most people who encountered the girls described them as normal. The only medication I recall from the reports of the compound was lice treatment. Now, perhaps your parents drugged you with lice treatment medication, but that isn't what most people use it for. They use it for getting rid of lice.

Oops, almost edited the quote, sorry.

I think the print shop was not much more than a computer with perhaps a lazer or even color dot printer. Though someone said that Jaycee came out of the house covered in ink. In any case I believe the house was where the print shop was.

The parole agents didn't really spend much time with the dude and tended to believe everything he said. So he could say he was gainfully employed but actually was not working.

On one of the reports he said his work was religious after scratching something else out.

There were a lot of ink-jet type printer boxes scattered around the property, so they were probably doing that sort of printing.

That is your OPINION, it isnt true. Most people who encountered the girls described them as normal. The only medication I recall from the reports of the compound was lice treatment. Now, perhaps your parents drugged you with lice treatment medication, but that isn't what most people use it for. They use it for getting rid of lice.

LOL...I am LMAO I never saw a bottle of lice treatment in my life. Would not recognize one I fell on it LOL
But perhaps you would know one just by sight.

But I guess you forgot again - all about the girls looked dazed and clinging to PG. Nobody said normal accept for Malino - but she was hardly normal herself.
and bottles of pills were found in the hovel, all over the place. interesting how you forget so much.
but I find it curious that you would know that they were definitely not drugged - how do you know?????

You are still standing up or the perp. strangely enough.

Actually, I did look at the pictures and there were medican bottles (the brownish yellowish ones) all over the place. Not as many as was reported in the article I was reading, but they were around.

As far as people who encountered the little girls, it is a stretch to say that most said they were normal. Obviously the person at the university thought otherwise, so the the police woman she called. Several of the clients said they acted a bit strangely. Cheveanne seemed to think they were normal. Hey she watched them grow up (her statement) so she knew about the rapes I guess and didn't care.

Others said they were extremely quiet and wary of strangers. (The lady who talked to one through the fence is an example). Quite frankly, these girls did not have much outside exposure until later in life, aka the last year or so.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back