Ebola outbreak - general thread #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
any signs of concern...traffic moving..anything to say?

amazing to see how this city has not stopped one iota.
People understand that we will get through this.

how many permits has this guy had to get?

this is not just we're going to go and do this. people don't understand.

this is a teaching moment. we don't have time to do this ...

we're in a place now, where things are functioning well.

I'm very pleased and proud.

Pleased that Louise and the children are in the situation that they are in.

Phase one cost ....65k.

In a nutshell.. Get out go to the fair go to the football games spend money spend spend spend cause we can't afford to lose revenue over some stupid disease that kills 70 percent that are infected in a horrible painful way!
Now go out drink and be merry!

as far as who is paying for Mr. Duncan's medical bill.. people can find out by going to...

I'm not sure of the exact place, but my staff do.

where they are staying is repulsive and we are better than that...

How warm and fuzzy! If Texas is going to put such funds into this family (60K) so far, the State could go bankrupt if this spreads (as I assume it will). Why is this family getting a new house, new computers (to home school), food paid for by the county. All because Duncan lied about being with an Ebola patient. I'm going to also assume that they will pick up the tab for the hospital bill, and replace any furniture that was removed by hazmat -- even that car.

Now folks get out there and enjoy the fair!

MOO

Mel

*I am leaving and want to digest this later.

Q: the family taken to the new house is a mother and 3 children...what happened to the 2 other children?

A: If people are being compliant then I don't want to know their details. I only know intimately about this family because of the circumstances.

I still am floored by the fact he slept on every mattress in the apartment. Was he trying to give all of them Ebola?

After the BS presser, I have to take a break.............hey to the guy that still has the same shirt on..............take a shower PLEASE!

Guess this new house is fully furnished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member