Email From Lee To Lois Which She has Given Cocoamom Permission To Post On WS.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm still in awe over his choice of words and in what order he chose to place them :crazy: I had to read the thing like 10 times and I'm still like........huh?:waitasec: It's like he's trying to sound all professional by using phrases like "in reference to" but still comes out sounding like a complete idiot! :bang:

I was like that too.... ILK? I really feel these people are coming unglued. Kind of scary really... At this point nothing would surprise me.

How can he say that whole "reality" thing when he knows that KC manufactured hers?

I am still trying to get past the run-on sentences.

I know, I had to read it three times to understand.

This family is pathetically ignorant and their lack of a decent education is really starting to show. Add to this Cindy calling the forensic results "hocus pocus."

No, not Dante and stop guessing - I never heard of the person -put it that way...not sure about the below email being sent to him first but when I redacted the email addresses, it appeared to be addressed to LA from this individual and HE hit forward and sent to Lois and mass of others...

Janis, you are a hoot! I find it comical that they type like they talk -

Thanks, Cocoamom :blowkiss: I think all of them need to go back and take English 101, seriously!!! I've just never seen anything like it, for real.

I remember when the case started...or I should say from day 1 - I thought that Lee and George were the only "sane" family members in this family. Throughout this whole thing, I have come to realize there are no "sane" members of this family. :eek:

Okay if he were talking about the billboard on Murt's truck that says Caylee is missing..is he saying that is untrue..her being missing? If so I agree with him.

Proof?

Why are threads like this even allowed? We all know what it will turn into.

I've said it before, Email fraud is SO SO easy to commit. Do we have screenshots? Headers?

Even if it was really Lee, how is it "relevant"? He is going to think what he is going to think and all of our speculation is not going to change that, or really add to the legal aspect in any way.

If the Email is real, is Lee having a ridiculous opinion illegal? Does it somehow implicate him of anything besides being naive or dumb or whatever adjective you care to apply? Does it help Caylee?

ITA, there is no point to posting this email. To me, all is show's is he has no tolerance for any who believe Caylee is dead. That's okay, he either comes to terms with it or he doesn't.

You have to love the beautiful irony of this sentence:

However, to believe something with no basis in reality is just foolish in my opinion.

HA! I think he meant to say that the Anthony's and reality have no basis in reality.

Glad to have cleared that up!

The way I see this email, someone sent an email to a group of people including the Anthony's regarding the prayer service and the fact that Dennis M from Kidfinders went back and removed the flowers from the area.

Lee hit "reply to all" and Lois was one of the original recipents of the sender's email.

In Lee's header is shows [cc email addresses withheld] More then likely in the sender's email there were cc email addresses also.

unbelievable! No, wait. Coming from a mbr of the a family, it's totally believable. Why would he write something like that to a nice grandma like lois? That's just mean and cruel.

this case almost seems out of control

almost????

Proof?

I've said it before, Email fraud is SO SO easy to commit. Do we have screenshots? Headers?

Even if it was really Lee, how is it "relevant"? He is going to think what he is going to think and all of our speculation is not going to change that, or really add to the legal aspect in any way.

If the Email is real, is Lee having a ridiculous opinion illegal? Does it somehow implicate him of anything besides being naive or dumb or whatever adjective you care to apply? Does it help Caylee?

I respect where you're coming from and definitely agree re: the ease of email fraud-- Casey showed us just how easy it really is... :woohoo:

Everyone can decide whether they think the email is authentic, I suppose. Personally, I don't see why anyone would be motivated to fabricate this content :waitasec:

And I think info like this IS valuable. If the Anthony's truly believe they have new information revealing Caylee is alive and Casey is sitting in jail awaiting trial, it's VERY odd that this is how they would choose to spend their energy. I think the email is rather illuminating on a few levels.

Ps: Thanks for sharing Cocoamom!

The way I see this email, someone sent an email to a group of people including the Anthony's regarding the prayer service and the fact that Dennis M from Kidfinders went back and removed the flowers from the area.

Lee hit "reply to all" and Lois was one of the original recipents of the sender's email.

In Lee's header is shows [cc email addresses withheld] More then likely in the sender's email there were cc email addresses also.

This is the most likely scenario.

I was like that too.... ILK? I really feel these people are coming unglued. Kind of scary really... At this point nothing would surprise me.

How can he say that whole "reality" thing when he knows that KC manufactured hers?

That's the key he KNOWS KC lies and lives nowhere near reality so I have no idea what he is thinking writing that!! And "ILK" Please somebody take the thesaurus away from him, it is not helping any!!

While I may not agree with the content of the email, I will give him credit for not being hateful. No name calling, no cursing, no threats to sue. Sort of surprised, but glad he kept at least a decent tone to it.

"Tim Miller is disgusting for reasons that will be addressed at a later time. Don't even get me started on the bounty hunter."

Yeah, he's a real prince.

Proof?

I understand your frustration. I have gotten there too. I will only speak for myself but I appreciate these threads as it gives me a glimpse into the psyche of the family. Often understanding the psyche of a suspect or where they come from helps you solve a case.

After reading this myself, if indeed it is Lee, I realize there is nothing rational and reasonable you can say to this family to make them budge. We are going to have to find the truth elsewhere.

We have now entered a new dimension...it was called the Twilight Zone, now more commonly known as the A-Family Zone. :crazy:

That's the key he KNOWS KC lies and lives nowhere near reality so I have no idea what he is thinking writing that!! And "ILK" Please somebody take the thesaurus away from him, it is not helping any!!

Ilk is just code for "I Love Koolaid"

I'm still in awe over his choice of words and in what order he chose to place them :crazy: I had to read the thing like 10 times and I'm still like........huh?:waitasec: It's like he's trying to sound all professional by using phrases like "in reference to" but still comes out sounding like a complete idiot! :bang:

IMO - the entire A family suffers from this same affliction! They all have a bad habit of using filler words and phrases because it appears none of them are capable of putting one meaningful sentence together. They all wear me smooth out.....Oops! Sorry, I believe this belongs on the Rant thread!:crazy:

This is the way I see it, too. But then I say to myself, "So what? Does this have bearing on Caylee and this case?"

Okay if he were talking about the billboard on Murt's truck that says Caylee is missing..is he saying that is untrue..her being missing? If so I agree with him.

:clap::clap::clap: That's exactly how I took it, but I know his feeble little mind didn't mean it that way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwaggoner16
Back