Email From Lee To Lois Which She has Given Cocoamom Permission To Post On WS.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You have to love the beautiful irony of this sentence:

However, to believe something with no basis in reality is just foolish in my opinion.

It sounds to me that he was replying to Lois to the letter below, not sure if he meant to direct it to her but that is what it sounds like and the taking down means the flowers and signs as he feels Caylee is alive.

Weird A$$ faimly.

Bolded by me made me giggle! Thanks I needed that. AND I totally concur.

Perfectly, thanks! Would you want the new position as the A-family translator from now on for us??? :)

Just want to clarify here - I don't "speak Anthony" either!!LOL I think I'm just good at figuring this kind of stuff out - I was a secretary to management for 6 years!!!

I can not say who the person is that wrote this letter to Lee, but I know who it was and it got to him by accident and everyone on their email address got the letter that is how Lee got it. With that said, Lee emailed everyone back that was on this persons email list. It goes to show you this family is very ungrateful and if you don't give them what they want or look only for a live Caylee they will spit in your face. I can say that it was not Lois, Padilla, Rob, or anyone we know for sure...It was someone close to the family at one time.

I am taking a wild guess.....Dante? I heard he was there, and then he posted some really angry remarks on his MySpace account right after.

"Don't get me wrong, I have tons of respect for people's kind hearts and wanting to do what they feel. However, to believe something with no basis in reality is just foolish in my opinion."

OXYMORON

However, to believe something with no basis in reality is just foolish in my opinion.

Yes! That line caught my eye right away too....After my confusion lessened a bit, of course!

:bang::bang:Lee know's very well what he is doing, he was raised by CA....

I think Lois is mistaken and Lee's email was in response to the email at the bottom of the page. I think it was sent to Lois by accident.

That's how I took it when I read it. I thought he just mass emailed his reply by mistake.

Not to be dense here but the bottom part of the email was talking about the flowers and stuff left after the service. How did Lee get from there to going off about the poster of caylee?

That's a good question! It sounds like an odd and unsolicited admission of guilt re: taking the poster.
Is he trying to insinuate that the Anthony's didn't give Lois the poster?

Thank you to everyone who posted to aid in my understanding of what Lee was attempting to say! Seriously...:waitasec:

It's awesome that everyone has been angling to find a trace of Lee for some time, and he emerges with THIS unhinged diatribe.
For some reason, I really want to use
"X is disgusting for reasons that will be addressed at a later time" in all of my emails this week. So absurd! hahaha. :laugh:Go Lee!:laugh:

:Banane35:

I'm adding it to my sig. line- very insightful of Lee, wouldn't you say?

And didn't he use the same term "And don't even get me started about *advertiser censored*" when he sent out that email last month about TES? And now he's saying the exact same thing about Leonard? The boy needs to get some new material.

If you go to Caylee's prayer vigil thread that I posted last week with pictures you will find a huge picture of Caylee and George ripped it right off Murt's windshield when the picture was given to Lois's granddaughter/daughter who had put together the first candle light vigil for Caylee when Cindy reported her missing. Lois said Cindy and George gave that picture to Lois's granddaughter/daughter. Casey started emailing and talking to the little girl.Here is the link to the prayer vigil pictures. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74953

I'm still in awe over his choice of words and in what order he chose to place them :crazy: I had to read the thing like 10 times and I'm still like........huh?:waitasec: It's like he's trying to sound all professional by using phrases like "in reference to" but still comes out sounding like a complete idiot! :bang:

Was there another email that Lee sent to Lois that we aren't seeing? Maybe I'm not understanding. I can't help but notice that Lee uses the word "ilk". I never see that word without thinking of Websleuthers back during the Laci Peterson murder. I don't suppose he could be sending some message to WS'ers. Nah.

I thought the A family made up with TM, or was it just George and Cindy and Lee still thinks he's 'disgusting'? Or, has the entire family changed their mind in regards to Tim, again?

No I think it was only TIM who bent over backwards to make sure NOBODY even mentioned the family so they would 'allow' him to search without throwing another fit.

I always thought there was probably some kind of confrontation almost as soon as the search began w/ an Anthony that TOTALLY DISGUSTED Tim & caused him to want to get far, far, far away from the whole ungrateful family.

And maybe it had to do with him joining forces (to get volunteers & donations) with LP at that last TES search that really set off the family for good.

Then you have LP laughing at the antics of these ingrates & not being chased off & Tim feels somewhat betrayed or hurt.

The Anthony goal is to get EVERYONE TO STOP LOOKING FOR CAYLEE BECAUSE IT'S ALWAYS BEEN ALL ABOUT DEFENDING CASEY.

The more people think or talk about Caylee... the worse it becomes for poor, sociopath-mother of the year Casey!!

I am taking a wild guess.....Dante? I heard he was there, and then he posted some really angry remarks on his MySpace account right after.

No, not Dante and stop guessing - I never heard of the person -put it that way...not sure about the below email being sent to him first but when I redacted the email addresses, it appeared to be addressed to LA from this individual and HE hit forward and sent to Lois and mass of others...

Janis, you are a hoot! I find it comical that they type like they talk -

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett
Back