Email From Lee To Lois Which She has Given Cocoamom Permission To Post On WS.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If you thought for a half a second that I or either of my parents would not have taken down whatever you had put up in reference to something untrue as to my neice, you are being played for a fool by "law enforcement" and anyone else of their ilk. Tim Miller is disgusting for reasons that will be addressed at a later time.

WHAT IS LEE ATTEMPTING TO SAY??
Is he talking about the memorial flowers?

I *think* he's talking about the sign that was given to Lois by the A's. Lois had it up on Murts van at Blanchard Park and George ripped it off the van and took it.

I *think* he's talking about the sign that was given to Lois by the A's. Lois had it up on Murts van at Blanchard Park and George ripped it off the van and took it.

The question is, though, why would he refer to a sign his family made, about a "live" Caylee as being something "put up in reference to something untrue as to my neice." It doesn't make sense to me...of course, nothing about this case really makes complete sense.

cocoamom said:
HEY! no trying to take my job! I've been officially appointed at the "Anthony-ese translator"!!!!

Ilk is like ummmm,, ya know, ummmmm. It means, in his reference I think, "the rest of that ilk". He is classifying them all as what? yuck-os, scum, jerks, etc... ya know???

Or it could mean maggots, leeches, and flies, oh my. (That is Cindyish, a variation on Anthonesse)

Maybe it is just me....but I find his use of the word "ilk" odd....I have not heard that word used much in my life until I found this wonderful forum....and I am much older than LA...it just seems a strange word for him to use...am I off base here?:bang:

(Ilk) :clap: Wow! I had to pull the dictionary out on that one! lol Either Lee would like everyone to THINK he is smart, or perhaps unlike CA he really did finish school! Either way, he doesn't impress me much:rolleyes:

I got a warning for posting Public information. Just saying :rolleyes:
His e-mail address might have been public, but the E-mail it's self was not and I personally think it's crossing the line to post PRIVATE e-mails.

It is different when LE post them as documents and part of an investigation, but I think we are throwing way to much out there when we post PRIVATE e-mails that were not intended to be public and in NO WAY am I sticking up for the A's. I just think there has to be a point where you draw the line. Sorry but that is my opinion.
When an email is sent it is private property, and you can do whatever you want with it. This email isn't exactly classified state secrets.
Plus, since they have become public people, the standard lowers, like celebrities, their private life is now fair game. If they didn't act so bizarrely maybe the public would have mercy but they have chosen this path, and that's the path being taken.
JMO

HEY! no trying to take my job! I've been officially appointed at the "Anthony-ese translator"!!!!

Ilk is like ummmm,, ya know, ummmmm. It means, in his reference I think, "the rest of that ilk". He is classifying them all as what? yuck-os, scum, jerks, etc... ya know???

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I spit coffee all over my keyboard when I read your post. :smiliecup:

Originally Posted by cocoamom View Post

Well someone's got to do it. I feel like I'm trying to understand that tribe that clicks instead of using words.
Hey what about this "...backwards sort of way" Since you are the translator, have at it.

Originally Posted by cocoamom View Post

Well someone's got to do it. I feel like I'm trying to understand that tribe that clicks instead of using words.
Hey what about this "...backwards sort of way" Since you are the translator, have at it.
Haha. Thanks for the chuckle. They are called Khoisanpeople. Here you go:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khoisan

HOW, Lee, can anyone look for 'an alive Caylee,' when your sister STILL has not come out with the truth of where she left her and with whom? Where should we start? Who is she with? Who do you think has her? Why do you think what you think? Why don't you think they've killed her by now? Do they intend to raise her into adulthood and pay for college and her wedding? Why would they do that? Did KC give her away? If so, to whom and where was the handoff made? Did KC provide futher details of an actual kidnapping that can be substantiated? If so, why haven't they been given to the police? Why not put them out so we can start looking for the REAL person who took her with factual information? Why did KC lie and why don't you guys tell us what truly happened so we can understand and start looking for real kidnapppers? Specifically, what do you think happened, EXACTLY. Real facts? Real story? A real theory. If you want this all to go in another direction, why not put out names, dates and places? Now.

(Ilk) :clap: Wow! I had to pull the dictionary out on that one! lol Either Lee would like everyone to THINK he is smart, or perhaps unlike CA he really did finish school! Either way, he doesn't impress me much:rolleyes:

I did too. I hadn't heard that word used. Seems this family has a need to look intelligent but have no sense when it comes to Caylee and the probability of her demise. They have no common sense and look ignorant.

In that email LE speaks of TM, to be disclosed at a later date. I think CA already let that fly with her "drunk" assertions about TM to that woman bloger she threatened to kick her arse..

Now the Bounty Hunter, you gotta love him, :blowkiss: he uses his own time/money to search for Caylee. He is not swayed by the A's at all. He knows they know the truth, denial or a cover up is my question with them. He tells it like it is and will do what ever he has to to keep Caylee's search ongoing. He wants this charade to end. Caylee needs the honor/respect of a proper burial.

8 dictionary results for: ilk
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
ilk1   /ɪlk/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [ilk] Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun 1. family, class, or kind: he and all his ilk.
–adjective 2. same.
—Idiom3. of that ilk, a. (in Scotland) of the same family name or place: Ross of that ilk, i.e., Ross of Ross.
b. of the same class or kind.

Origin:
bef. 900; ME ilke, OE ilca (pronoun) the same, equiv. to demonstrative i (c. Goth is he, L is that) + a reduced form of līc like 1 ; cf. which, such

Word History: When one uses ilk, as in the phrase men of his ilk, one is using a word with an ancient pedigree even though the sense of ilk, "kind or sort," is actually quite recent, having been first recorded at the end of the 18th century. This sense grew out of an older use of ilk in the phrase of that ilk, meaning "of the same place, territorial designation, or name." This phrase was used chiefly in names of landed families, Guthrie of that ilk meaning "Guthrie of Guthrie." "Same" is the fundamental meaning of the word. The ancestors of ilk, Old English ilca and Middle English ilke, were common words, usually appearing with such words as the or that, but the word hardly survived the Middle Ages in those uses.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ilk

Someone should tell Lee Anthony that his sister Casey is a lying, stealing, cold blooded baby killer and the rest of his family including himself are self indulgent lying enablers. It is people of their "ilk" that are responsible for how Caylee met her fate and why Casey is about to go to trial for 1st degree murder. Geesh, the Anthony's make it so hard to have compassion for them.

Coming from a moron... I wonder it Lee has a HS Education?? He writes like an 8th grade child..
No, 8th graders have a far greater mastery of the language, in general. He writes like a fifth-grader.

Cindy, Casey, and Lee Anthony share some interesting linguistic quirks. The most obvious is a sort of grandiosity--using bigger words than necessary, but often incorrectly. The end result is to make them appear very poorly educated and, additionally, a bit mentally disordered.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back