Email From Lee To Lois Which She has Given Cocoamom Permission To Post On WS.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree.

After reading Lee's old post describing breaking & entering at his old apt. to retrieve stuff he forgot to take, (Bella Vita thread?)... it seems, just like his sister, he has no trouble breaking the law.

And if you're breaking laws, you're also likely to think you're smarter than the cops.

Nice slap in the face to a father who is ex-law enforcement when his kids are engaging in criminal activities.

I think, from his interviews with LE, that LA originally saw himself as the hero who would solve this. LE complimented him (playing along) on his detetive skills, etc. trying to keep him cooperative.....but somewhere along the way his ego may have got the best of him, and he took something said or done by LE the wrong way, and decided to be offended on a personal level (this whole family does that). Or got convinced by JB or others that LE was playing him, and that his best shot at being the hero was to be loyal to KC and help save her, since I think they are realize that Caylee is gone gone, not coming back alive under any circumstances.....JMO

The letter doesn't tell me anything new about this family or the author. It only reaffirms that our thoughts and opinions have been correct all along.

The letter doesn't tell me anything new about this family or the author. It only reaffirms that our thoughts and opinions have been correct all along.

Yes, indeedy. It also reaffirms that none of them can write a clear and grammatical sentence!! (I'm still smarting over that "to no prevail" comment on their myspace page.)

Lois is Dakota's grandmother. Dakota is the little girl that did the vigil for Caylee before her birthday.

I am confused about the second email too. I am thinking that the second email was sent to Lee and he sent it along like a forward maybe? I am confused about that though. Anyone???

Color me confused, also! The first email appears to be from Lee Anthony, but it is an unvetted email addy? And the 2nd email, which was signed by a Kid's finders member, is what he is responding to? But he sent the response to Lois? Wouldn't you hit "reply" to answer an email?

Is Lois the author of the 2nd email? Why else would anyone send the reply to her? And why would a KF member be griping over DM's criminal past and the fact that they took the flowers?

Anybody?

DON'T FORGET, someone could have put a body in the car after it was towed to the tow yard.
I kept my car locked for my entire trip to Orlando. Zombies and people dumping dead bodies into random cars and such, you know...:rolleyes:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I'm sorry I'm behind on all this - I really started to feel such negativity and I really try very hard to be positive - I try very hard to inject positive feelings, we'll find Caylee dead or alive but find her

when I read stuff like this I really wonder what kind of people the A's attract and it seems that all the positive people are leaving in droves

So it looks like another positive person, Lois has left the A's side? Thats how I'm deciphering it

EmMomma, agree about the troops - I'm a veteran myself :)

:clap: :clap: :clap:

OK guys, forgive me if this has been suggested as I've not had time to read this entire thread...but WHAT IF...

Lee was intending to respond to the person who sent him the ORIGINAL email and ACCIDENTLY forwarded to Lois?

Many email 'to' lines will self populate....this could explain why she's hearing from him out of the clear blue sky..

OK - gotta work now........

I've read this email from Lee over and over again. It's just so unbelievable!
And it's strange how Lee's stance on this sad situation has done a complete 360 degree turn all the way around from the beginning when he was all about"helping". Remember that?

And now he badmouths anyone and everyone, from LE to the general public who wants to come and help out and who wants the truth about what happened to precious Caylee. The ungratefullness must be heriditary!
This email just confirms to me how very self centered, mean spirited and hatefilled they all are!
And it almost seems that anyone who has any dealings with them then suddenly encounters grief after grief after grief!
It would serve them all right for everyone to just forget that they ever heard of them, and just let them wallow in their House Of Lies. I seriously doubt that poor Caylee will ever be found, Casey made sure of that, in waiting 31 days to even let anyone know about her "missing". The precious angel is in Heaven now, I am sure of that. And the A's don't want her found anyway. They never have.:mad:
The entire family disgusts me!

--- On Mon, 11/17/08, Lee Anthony <leeaanthony@gmail.com> wrote:
[cc email addresses withheld]
If you thought for a half a second that I or either of my parents would not have taken down whatever you had put up in reference to something untrue as to my neice, you are being played for a fool by "law enforcement" and anyone else of their ilk. Tim Miller is disgusting for reasons that will be addressed at a later time. Don't even get me started on the bounty hunter.

I absolutely adore & admire Lois. :blowkiss: I am her friend and if she&#8217;s upset, I&#8217;m upset. And I know our other friends feel the same way. Lois is a very lovely & kind person. And smart & funny! After reading Lee's correspondence above, I felt compelled to comment here. This harassment by the Anthonys must end. Last week, we were all spending the day together with Murt at Blanchard Park, trying to make the best of the grim search, when all of a sudden the belligerent & hateful Anthonys reared their ugly heads. And WOW, what bizarre & unbalanced behavior by both of them &#8211; especially when George viciously & angrily tore a sign down that had been given to Lois' daughter after a vigil that she so lovingly held for Caylee. George frightened everyone by yanking that sign down & storming off with it - it was shocking, quite frankly, to see an adult behave in this manner. Especially a former policeman, it makes you wonder about a lot of things - like, does physical violence run in the family & that&#8217;s why Caylee is dead? The shred of sympathy I had for these grandparents is completely gone. The Anthonys have looked for Caylee only ONE TIME & that was to go to Gainesville two days ago. And they have never begged for Caylee&#8217;s safe return, NOT ONCE. Passing out fliers does not count as searching and neither does harassing searchers at a site. These two people are cretins.

Cindy and George KNOW Caylee is dead. It&#8217;s obvious Caylee can only be their meal ticket if she is alive, so the Anthonys continue this charade under the watchful coaching of their lawyers, who get tidy percentages from photo licensing and book & movie deals (that they claim don&#8217;t exist, LOL). No one would send them money for Killer Casey&#8217;s defense fund, so they have to keep Caylee &#8220;alive.&#8221; Caylee is dead but they're out of debt with Caylee&#8217;s donations, so everything is cool. It's been reported that Cindy maintains her Moe of the Three Stooges haircut with frequent salon visits, and hits the tanning bed & botox docs before big interviews (she's such a celeb - in her own mind, lol) and she's using Caylee's donation money to do these things. Along with catching her mortgage & other bills up to date. And pay a NON-REFUNDABLE $50,000 to bail bondsmen to spring Casey from jail before her murder charges came down. Didn&#8217;t Cindy just file bankruptcy this year? Someone needs to check Public Records. I would check, but I&#8217;m not the IRS so nothing in it for me, haha&#8230; but the IRS dudes will have plenty of fun with her & so will bankruptcy court if they find out she&#8217;s raking in a bunch of cash at her house. She&#8217;s just dumb enough to pay things off without having any proof of income, and now that she's associated with the questionable Kid Finders group, it&#8217;s investigation time, baby &#8211; good luck with that!!

Now, I have tried to ignore this horrific case with these putrid Anthonys, but Caylee MUST be found and given a proper burial. How dare they leave her out there all alone, like trash - the trash that they are. Casey MUST reveal where she left Caylee. Cindy should have beaten it out of her. This is not fair to Caylee and makes me insanely crazy!

My last thought here is that you can easily identify when a parent has done a good job raising their children. First example is Lois, whose sweet daughter organized a prayer vigil for a missing child and comforted the &#8220;grieving&#8221; grandparents. Not many kids are that giving of themselves and they learn to have these big hearts at home! On the other side we have George and Cindy Anthony... the above rude (and illiterate) email was sent by their son, Lee, to Lois, after George&#8217;s violent outburst & theft of the sign at the park. Apparently they were too embarrassed to contact Lois in person, so they had their son act as the bully. And then they have their monster daughter, Casey, who has killed their 2 yr old granddaughter because she wanted to party instead of be a mom. Casey was the last one to see Caylee alive, Casey was responsible for her precious life, Casey lied about where she left Caylee (among other things) and the car REEKS to high heaven of Caylee&#8217;s decomposition. And what do George and Cindy do? They cover for her! In fact they break the law to cover for her! George & Cindy should have been sterilized, period, end of story. At least then Caylee wouldn't have had to suffer when Casey killed her. Note to Cindy: can&#8217;t sue me unless you can prove Caylee&#8217;s alive & you don&#8217;t mind telling the truth on the witness stand. By the way, Cindy, why don&#8217;t you give Amy the $200 Casey stole from Amy&#8217;s bank and that you subsequently stole from Casey&#8217;s wallet? Or are you a common thief like your daughter? Never mind, I already know the answer to that.

imo :)

Maybe Lois should change her Email addy if she doesn't want to be contacted by any of the Anthony's, or alternatively she could easily just block him and then won't receive any mails from him. After all, the evidence we have points to someone Lois knows and is part of her address book sending him a mail FIRST that was inappropriate to send him, which Lee then replied to. And face it, his mail was polite even if it wasn't something most of us can agree with. He didn't curse, shout with caps, and even gave thanks (Edit- more like props) at one point. So he doesn't like TM or LP, big whoop. Are you surprised? I've seen way worse statements on this very forum.

In addition, if people don't want to have anything to do with the key players in this case, they should stop inserting themselves into the situation. Yes, everybody has a right to be in a public place, and everybody should be nice, but the character of the Anthony's is well known. Being outraged by them isn't going to change them, and continually putting yourselves in their path isn't going to make them divert.

The only way to change someone else's behavior is to change your own.

Alot of the accusations in your rant are unproven and frankly just idle gossip as far as I'm concerned. So unless you can provide proof, it's just hearsay and not admissible in the court of my opinion. :)

Okay, here is what could have happened: Lois wrote an e-mail to someone. That someone wrote an e-mail to Lee with Lois' e-mail attached. Lee opened the attachment, hit reply (thinking he was writing back to the "someone") and typed his message. His message actually went to Lois.

Or, even if the "someone" didn't attach the Lois' email, maybe "someone" forwarded Lois' e-mail to Lee, and Lee simply responded to Lois.

When an email is sent it is private property, and you can do whatever you want with it. This email isn't exactly classified state secrets.
Plus, since they have become public people, the standard lowers, like celebrities, their private life is now fair game. If they didn't act so bizarrely maybe the public would have mercy but they have chosen this path, and that's the path being taken.
JMO

I am not going to turn this into an argument, I stated my thoughts and opinions and respect all other.

You are correct in saying that "isn't exactly classified state secrets"
Does it help find Caylee? Does it give any clues to where she might be?

and I will also agree that they are pretty BIZAIRE Family!

I'm curious as to what it was Tim Miller did or said to invoke such outrage on Lee's part.

Tim allowed the Anthony's attorney to host the pre-search meeting, so it would appear there is at least some measure of détente between Tim and Casey's parents.

But not Lee. What's his problem?

Is L.A. saying that Lois "put up" that cross with beads at Blanchard Park and that they (the A's) took it down because it implies something that is not "true"? Maybe I'm way off.

I'm curious as to what it was Tim Miller did or said to invoke such outrage on Lee's part.

Tim allowed the Anthony's attorney to host the pre-search meeting, so it would appear there is at least some measure of détente between Tim and Casey's parents.

But not Lee. What's his problem?

Said Caylee was no longer with us.

I would have to say that thay all speak in an "A$$ Backwards" sort of way!!!
AMEN to that!
I couldn't have said it any better. I just got in from work and tring to catch up.
:confused: I was so confused, even after reading it 4 times.:confused:

I absolutely adore & admire Lois. :blowkiss: I am her friend and if she’s upset, I’m upset. And I know our other friends feel the same way. Lois is a very lovely & kind person. And smart & funny! After reading Lee's correspondence above, I felt compelled to comment here. This harassment by the Anthonys must end. Last week, we were all spending the day together with Murt at Blanchard Park, trying to make the best of the grim search, when all of a sudden the belligerent & hateful Anthonys reared their ugly heads. And WOW, what bizarre & unbalanced behavior by both of them – especially when George viciously & angrily tore a sign down that had been given to Lois' daughter after a vigil that she so lovingly held for Caylee. George frightened everyone by yanking that sign down & storming off with it - it was shocking, quite frankly, to see an adult behave in this manner. Especially a former policeman, it makes you wonder about a lot of things - like, does physical violence run in the family & that’s why Caylee is dead? The shred of sympathy I had for these grandparents is completely gone. The Anthonys have looked for Caylee only ONE TIME & that was to go to Gainesville two days ago. And they have never begged for Caylee’s safe return, NOT ONCE. Passing out fliers does not count as searching and neither does harassing searchers at a site. These two people are cretins.

Cindy and George KNOW Caylee is dead. It’s obvious Caylee can only be their meal ticket if she is alive, so the Anthonys continue this charade under the watchful coaching of their lawyers, who get tidy percentages from photo licensing and book & movie deals (that they claim don’t exist, LOL). No one would send them money for Killer Casey’s defense fund, so they have to keep Caylee “alive.” Caylee is dead but they're out of debt with Caylee’s donations, so everything is cool. It's been reported that Cindy maintains her Moe of the Three Stooges haircut with frequent salon visits, and hits the tanning bed & botox docs before big interviews (she's such a celeb - in her own mind, lol) and she's using Caylee's donation money to do these things. Along with catching her mortgage & other bills up to date. And pay a NON-REFUNDABLE $50,000 to bail bondsmen to spring Casey from jail before her murder charges came down. Didn’t Cindy just file bankruptcy this year? Someone needs to check Public Records. I would check, but I’m not the IRS so nothing in it for me, haha… but the IRS dudes will have plenty of fun with her & so will bankruptcy court if they find out she’s raking in a bunch of cash at her house. She’s just dumb enough to pay things off without having any proof of income, and now that she's associated with the questionable Kid Finders group, it’s investigation time, baby – good luck with that!!

Now, I have tried to ignore this horrific case with these putrid Anthonys, but Caylee MUST be found and given a proper burial. How dare they leave her out there all alone, like trash - the trash that they are. Casey MUST reveal where she left Caylee. Cindy should have beaten it out of her. This is not fair to Caylee and makes me insanely crazy!

My last thought here is that you can easily identify when a parent has done a good job raising their children. First example is Lois, whose sweet daughter organized a prayer vigil for a missing child and comforted the “grieving” grandparents. Not many kids are that giving of themselves and they learn to have these big hearts at home! On the other side we have George and Cindy Anthony... the above rude (and illiterate) email was sent by their son, Lee, to Lois, after George’s violent outburst & theft of the sign at the park. Apparently they were too embarrassed to contact Lois in person, so they had their son act as the bully. And then they have their monster daughter, Casey, who has killed their 2 yr old granddaughter because she wanted to party instead of be a mom. Casey was the last one to see Caylee alive, Casey was responsible for her precious life, Casey lied about where she left Caylee (among other things) and the car REEKS to high heaven of Caylee’s decomposition. And what do George and Cindy do? They cover for her! In fact they break the law to cover for her! George & Cindy should have been sterilized, period, end of story. At least then Caylee wouldn't have had to suffer when Casey killed her. Note to Cindy: can’t sue me unless you can prove Caylee’s alive & you don’t mind telling the truth on the witness stand. By the way, Cindy, why don’t you give Amy the $200 Casey stole from Amy’s bank and that you subsequently stole from Casey’s wallet? Or are you a common thief like your daughter? Never mind, I already know the answer to that.

imo :)

:clap::clap::clap: BRAVO

Maybe Lois should change her Email addy if she doesn't want to be contacted by any of the Anthony's, or alternatively she could easily just block him and then won't receive any mails from him. After all, the evidence we have points to someone Lois knows and is part of her address book sending him a mail FIRST that was inappropriate to send him, which Lee then replied to. And face it, his mail was polite even if it wasn't something most of us can agree with. He didn't curse, shout with caps, and even gave thanks (Edit- more like props) at one point. So he doesn't like TM or LP, big whoop. Are you surprised? I've seen way worse statements on this very forum.

In addition, if people don't want to have anything to do with the key players in this case, they should stop inserting themselves into the situation. Yes, everybody has a right to be in a public place, and everybody should be nice, but the character of the Anthony's is well known. Being outraged by them isn't going to change them, and continually putting yourselves in their path isn't going to make them divert.

The only way to change someone else's behavior is to change your own.

Alot of the accusations in your rant are unproven and frankly just idle gossip as far as I'm concerned. So unless you can provide proof, it's just hearsay and not admissible in the court of my opinion. :)

WHOA:confused::eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back