Emotional Toll

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just caught myself threatening my kids with a time out in their rooms for fussing and fighting and general mayhem. Then I thought of Zahra, alone in a house with those two, stuck in her room.

Suddenly was not at all annoyed with refereeing the petty squables, but rather, felt lucky to have my two kids at each others throats. Amazing the perspective we gain here. sigh.

See TL, Zahra is already influencing you and many other parents.

Just think of what we feel and then to imagine LE and the searchers emotions.

I remember posting in here a few days ago that the hardest part for me was the period when we're still searching...not knowing where, in what condition, alone...I was sure finding her would bring closure. It hasn't. And while I was outside venting tonight I realized there isn't go to be closure for me until Adam Baker is arrested. I know some of you have your doubts, that's fine. I don't. But even if I did think he didn't do all the things I think he did, I still want him to pay for completely deserting her in life, when she needed him most.

Sorry...that's just how I feel. And so it goes...

MK, do not apologize for your feelings, they are yours and never require forgiveness. {{you}}

I just thought that this would be appropriate for everyone who really liked the poem that gibby I believe just posted. It was beautiful and I think that it says a lot. Here is a pic I put together for all of us. Any one who wants it I can by all means email it to you with no problem.
Thank you for the beautiful picture, thisjusthurts, and to gibby for the words. I saved it to the Zahra file on my computer and will no doubt go back to look at it often over the coming weeks as this tragedy plays out.

I have been following many cases on WS for awhile. I don't post a whole bunch but I most certainly read what all of you smart, smart, caring people have to say...every single day.

This case has harmed my heart. I have weathered Caylee and have had a heart for little Kyron...but little Z has just touched me.

I am thankful that her pain has ended. I am thankful that all of you have written, searched, provided and supported the event to get her back safe and sound. I just still...can't believe that she is gone at the hands of people who know nothing of humanity.

I will stick around, check daily to see that justice is done for this beautiful little girl who survived the best her little heart could.

Thanks guys, for just being all of you.

I'm listening to my song to my abuser. Madonna,"Oh Father" and crying my eyes out for our girl. I'm so sad she is gone.

I read alot here, but rarely post. I am in awe of the hard work and depth of care that WS members consistently put forth. This case has worn out my heart. Well, really, it is all these cases, day after day, child after child.... When does it stop? How does it stop? It's unbelievable to me the level of evil that is played out against these beautiful, innocent, amazing babies. I really don't even have the words to express my sadness for them. I am calling it a night and signing off for now. Good night, WS.

This song is the one that makes me think of Zahra and I cry my eyes out every time and probably always will. This song always made me upset just over the thought of it. And now this story comes out and it just seems like it is the song that reminds me of all of it. Let me know what you think.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtNYA4pAGjI[/ame]

It was hard for me to come back since the last time I posted. I couldn't stop thinking about sweet Zahra. I'm angry and sad and so relieved that she's been found so at least we all know...But now comes the stuff we may never know: WHY? I just don't understand. I don't understand any of it.

This song is the one that makes me think of Zahra and I cry my eyes out every time and probably always will. This song always made me upset just over the thought of it. And now this story comes out and it just seems like it is the song that reminds me of all of it. Let me know what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtNYA4pAGjI

Hurts and hard to watch and listen to but thats are girl. This world will never forget her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtNYA4pAGjI

I posted this on my face book for our girl. Thank You and hugs.

Dear Sleuths,

I am so sad. I am just now able to have privacy to grieve for our precious Zahra . I have held it in all afternoon as I've had visitors to celebrate a friends birthday this evening. I just had to sneak away from my company for a moment to pay my respects to our Angel Zahra.

Zahra, Mortal humans can rob you of many things, but they cannot rob you of your soul. You will live forever sweetie!

(((Hugs)))

wm

I'm still very angry and very upset with this whole situation. However, I did get a little lift from my 9 yr old tonight.
He knows that I have been following this case and he saw part of the presser on the news tonight. I really didn't think he'd paid much attention, but as I was tucking him and his little brother into bed just now my precious boy :nluv:looked at me and said "Mom, why did they hurt Zahra? We could have taken her in and made her another of our sisters(we have 4 boys and 3 girls between us). We don't have a lot of money but we could have loved her and not hurt her...and she would fit right in with our family because she has freckles too!" He made me cry again! But, he also let me know that I must be doing something right around here!
I wish we could have done that for Zahra and so many others that have been treated the way no one should ever be treated. I'm sure many of you feel the same way.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLSCPaQD_qs[/ame]

such a sweet sweet song....for Zahra.

I'm listening to my song to my abuser. Madonna,"Oh Father" and crying my eyes out for our girl. I'm so sad she is gone.

just played that song on blip FM. TY for posting it here, I had actually forgotten about it til you posted, ty

ty for the second time today lauriej. beautiful photo. Please thank your daughter for us. I love every single one of you, Websleuths, even those with whom I have disagreed theoretically. because I know, even our own disagreements, have been for the love and concern of Zahra. {{{{all}}}} this night.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13
Back