Emotions regarding case...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OH, I know how you feel. I forced myself to take a break one day last week, no news, no computer.. I was able to catch up on my thoughts and such to the point that now, when I feel myself getting tangled up again, it is much easier to walk away for a bit..
Hang in there, I do feel that we will get some kind of closure soon..:blowkiss:
---------------
OMG I hope so! otherwise we will have a padded cell full of sleuthers! Last night for instance ~ I had the "shivering fits" the webtv (MSN ) was not workng!! I had read on a page I believe from the Orlando Sentinel that the FBI said they even knew the position the body was in inside the trunk!!now that means the size of the body and here I was with no internet access.I was up with insomnia and kept trying.I should have taken a warm bath and just relaxed but oh no,what if it came back! I was a wreck.I promised myself I wont do that again.
Something will happen if we just hang in there.

I don't know about you guys - but I go to sleep thinking about this child and I wake up thinking about her. I can't do this anymore. I am 39 yrs old. I have 3 children ages 6, 11 & 12. I hug them so tight now they think I am crazy. I just talked to my parents and they are just like "oh that family is crazy". bla bla bla but I listened to Cindy and all the tapes and I have hi-lited all of the text messaging. I can't do this anymore. This case is really freaking me out. This needs to go to Ranting but I couldn't find it.
I have been thinking the same EXACT thing. I'm not kidding, I actually said to myself, "I can't do this anymore." It's too disturbing; it's too foreign to my point of reference. I'm even starting to resent the DA and/or LE for doing these public dumps of info. It's too much. Watching with such incredible detail and being privy to such personal info is too much like actually being in the presence of Casey and Cindy. I don't feel like I'm watching it from afar anymore. It's gotten too, too close for comfort. :(

---------------
OMG I hope so! otherwise we will have a padded cell full of sleuthers! Last night for instance ~ I had the "shivering fits" the webtv (MSN ) was not workng!! I had read on a page I believe from the Orlando Sentinel that the FBI said they even knew the position the body was in inside the trunk!!now that means the size of the body and here I was with no internet access.I was up with insomnia and kept trying.I should have taken a warm bath and just relaxed but oh no,what if it came back! I was a wreck.I promised myself I wont do that again.
Something will happen if we just hang in there.

YO Peeps! Do you happen to have a link to that Sentinel article?

I know EXACTLY what you guys are talking about. I have a 15 month old precious boy - I could literally eat him with a spoon! I said to my husband the other night, "What if I just came home and told you that I had lost him? That I didn't know where he was b/c he was with a fictitious nanny? Or the thought of taking his DEAD body and throwing it in a garbage can and going to party?????" Oh - I shudder to think. Sick!!! Casey is a stupid, stupid girl who will get what is coming to her....in one way or another.

Let that be your peace of mind!!

The BTK case really got to me, but it was due to the instant availability and communication with so many other people on the internet that made it more intense. It didn't bother me though because it was wonderful seeing someone like that caught and following it all the way through, even through the trial and conviction. Maybe just stepping away from the internet for awhile would help, or just reading a few daily update posts only would help.

Take a break, relax and realize there is nothing that could ever replace this time with your own children. Take advantage of your free time to do some wonderful things with them. Here we are in fall - what a great time of year, Halloween is coming up, plan a party for your kids, come up with some adorable costumes. Make sure your kids don't miss out on you this season! Your time means more to them than anything.

You can't do a thing about Caylee. Trust law enforcement to handle this - they will!

In the meantime, honor Caylee by cherishing and celebrating your own children. They deserve it!

I don't know about you guys - but I go to sleep thinking about this child and I wake up thinking about her. I can't do this anymore. I am 39 yrs old. I have 3 children ages 6, 11 & 12. I hug them so tight now they think I am crazy. I just talked to my parents and they are just like "oh that family is crazy". bla bla bla but I listened to Cindy and all the tapes and I have hi-lited all of the text messaging. I can't do this anymore. This case is really freaking me out. This needs to go to Ranting but I couldn't find it.

I am right there with you. It is all I think about it seems. I wake and come here-and it is the last thing on my mind as I try to go to sleep in the wee hours. I also have children at home, 17, 16, 11, 5 and 3 and a 25 year old son and daughter in law with a new baby, and I must say I have been more patient and given more hugs and love since Caylee came into my life. I do not take it for granted so much as I might have before...I have read almost every document, listened to every audio, watched every video, and mapped out every possibility in my head that I could imagine...and at the end of it all, I am left with a feeling of helplessness, that the one thing that NEEDS to be realized is somehow being missed...that the one piece of the puzzle that someone needs to figure out has fallen off the table and the puzzle cannot be completed...I am spent from it, and yet, I cannot walk away until she is convicted of this crime...I am too invested at this point to simply walk away...I will keep searching for that link that MUST be right before our eyes and we are missing it...

Hi everybody! :wave:This is my first post. Have lurked multiple times daily, for extended periods of time, since this case first started. I have never even posted, just lurked here and on a couple other sites, but have been trying to convince myself to let this case go for awhile.

Ckwood32 - take a break for a while. Hang out with your kids. Get your house ready for winter. I actually have started having nightmares over Casey and what could have possibly happened to Caylee. People's avatar's with pics of her are starting to get to me. I stayed away all day today until now. Both my kids are asleep (they are 5 and 3) and just had to check in. I have stopped watching NG and Greta (een though she hasn't been covering as of late). And I am really going to try to stay away from everything that has to do with this case for the next week or two. Have to start enjoying my kids again. Life is too short. Like another poster said so many lives have been damaged by this mess, don't let it affect yours. Just remember Caylee is safe and protected where she is, now take care of yourself.

YO Peeps! Do you happen to have a link to that Sentinel article?

I know EXACTLY what you guys are talking about. I have a 15 month old precious boy - I could literally eat him with a spoon! I said to my husband the other night, "What if I just came home and told you that I had lost him? That I didn't know where he was b/c he was with a fictitious nanny? Or the thought of taking his DEAD body and throwing it in a garbage can and going to party?????" Oh - I shudder to think. Sick!!! Casey is a stupid, stupid girl who will get what is coming to her....in one way or another.

Let that be your peace of mind!!

I believe this is one of the reasons that so many of us, myself included, FEEL so strongly about this. I have imagined in my mind that one of my precious children had an accident and instead of calling the ambulance, that I put them in the trunk and then concocted every manner of lie imaginable to hide this fact, and LEFT them in the trunk until bodily fluids were coming out, and THEN somehow handled them and moved them and "disposed" of them, and it is inconceivable to me-there is no way that I could or would do that, and there would be no REASON to...that is what is missing, where is the REASON here? This is completely an unreasonable scenario-people just don't put their dead children in the trunks of their cars, and I think it is that farfetched and heinous thought that is so provoking about this...

Because...

apparently,

CASEY DID ALL OF THOSE THINGS and did not bat an eye while she was doing it...a person like that must not be allowed to go free...at least with OJ there was a "crime of passion" factor, that COULD be imagined, this is just completely without any illumination as to WHY and HOW did she do this???:confused:

I'm just back from taking a week off...maybe close to two. It did me some good to worry about the crap in my own life rather than the crap in someone else's!

I hear ya! I'm doing the same...checking in, now and again, but I needed to remember I HAVE a Family, but might not for long, if I didn't start feeding them better! Lol...perspective...I'm JUST getting it back...

I feel terrible for this missing child and at times very helpless however I never allow it to affect my days or my children at all. It will resolve itself however it will and there is nothing I can do about it. You have a family and that's most important and you have the power to turn off the TV & your computer and enjoy life. That does not make you a bad person by ignoring this case for many days. I do, and no guilt felt. I'm not the one responsible.

So take back control of your life! :)

Thank god you all feel the way I do! I am seriously crying about a child I have never met. Gosh I Love you guys for talking to me. All of you.

I'm going to suggest perhaps some counseling might be helpful for you. If you are truly unable to detach from this case and it is really consuming your life and affecting your day-to-day then something else is getting triggered and this case is the catalyst for that.

You know you can volunteer your time to help others and make a difference. There is NOTHING you can do in the Caylee case. They've got it covered 100%! LE is 'on' it.

If you need a better or different way to channel all that emotion and angst then find some other groups in your community to assist where your efforts WILL make a real difference quickly. Show your kids the value of volunteering for local causes. Use all your grief and put it to use with a group or two that can use your help.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70566

Along with the"You know you're addicted when..." thread previously listed, you could also visit this thread.

Both are great for belly laughing and laughing so hard you cry.
Guaranteed gut busters that will ease your pain/

We've all been there from time to time.
Take care of you and your family first.
Oak

This case is difficult, but you have to learn to distance yourself. I don't cry about the case anymore and I try not to take anything personally.
I have been doing missing persons and unidentified dead for awhile now, and to me Caylee is just another missing child.
She deserves attention and care and concern, but she is not more important that our own families and lives.
And before you jump on me for saying that she is "Just another missing child" take a step and look at the situation. The onlything that sets Caylee apart is the craziness of the family. Other than that, there is nothing special here. SHe is sweet and cute and able to capture your heart, just like a good deal of the other 799, 999 people that will disappear this year.

I have been following this case from the beginning and only just joined this amazing group...I really have to ask though I am totally Obsessed or not? I can't let it go.

Friday night I spent 10 hours on here after work...the longest ever. I just feel that I can never forget Caylee and I hate Casey so much it bothers me that I can feel such hatred towards someone...but I can't stop until there is a solution, a reason, an ending. Does anyone feel this way? Thanks for listening...

I have been following this case from the beginning and only just joined this amazing group...I really have to ask though I am totally Obsessed or not? I can't let it go.

Friday night I spent 10 hours on here after work...the longest ever. I just feel that I can never forget Caylee and I hate Casey so much it bothers me that I can feel such hatred towards someone...but I can't stop until there is a solution, a reason, an ending. Does anyone feel this way? Thanks for listening...

10 hours...is that all ???

Since I've joined I've stayed up several nights discussing very important things like trash, rotting pizza, gas cans, popcycles & chicken nuggets, just to name a few.

Hopefully KC will be locked up for good soon & we' ll have a nice vacation.....
'cause we're sure gonna need it to get thru the 'doc dump' on the next charges/ and when this goes to court.

Welcome to WS

My feelings change on any given day. Some days I think it's impossible for Casey to have hurt her own child...other days I wish she'd fry (sorry...must be one of those days). I am outraged most of the time, though, that she is home while her child is out there somewhere. I will be whooping it up when Casey walks that final walk into jail.
BTW- I've had one of those 10 hour days!

Welcome!!

Thank you so much for responding to me...this 'case' has taken over my life in a way and I really appreciate you guys letting me know I'm not alone. It is just hard to fathom sometimes when I tell my boyfriend "i have a new theory, she drove around with the body for so and so days..." I can't believe I can even think these thoughts! But we need to solve it to put that evil thing away for ever..

This is a very good question. I don't feel hatred for any of the A Team, just a feeling of disgust and anger and impatience with their lies and hypocrasy. Foremost, I feel sad that little Caylee hasn't been found and she hasn't been given a proper burial which she richly deserves.

On a lighter note, I am consumed with this case, to the point that my life is falling apart around me. I no longer do laundry, have no food to speak of in the fridge, stay up all night on WS's and sleep most of the day (luckily I am retired, or I could easily see myself quitting my job or becoming so sleep deprived that I couldn't function at work and they would have to get rid of me), I have to make an effort when talking to friends not to bring up this case too often, etc. So, no, you are not alone - welcome to the club.

I didn't think I could ever feel hate for another human being but I look at Caseys pics and I just want to strangle her. I have Caylee engraved on my heart and I must come here to websleuths 20 times a day looking for a ray of hope. I need justice for Caylee or I feel I will go nuts! If I didn't have to watch my 5 year old grandson I would be in the swamps of Orlando from dusk to dawn looking for that little angel. I even look at all the little faces of every little girl out here in California just in case......A long time ago I had lost my faith in God but this little girl has brought me back to my knees and I pray every night wherever Caylee is, she is in the arms of Love and protection whether it be on this earth or with God in heaven. God bless you little one!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back