Evidence connecting JR, CWW and/or MS to one another. How/when do their paths cross?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My head is spinning.
Do we know when they left MO? When they arrived in Bonita Springs?
Could they have been at the house longer than just to commit their crime?

What we do know:

'He told his girlfriend he’d be out of state on a business trip he expected to net him $10,000, according to a friend. But his employer, JV Contracting, says Rodgers wasn’t scheduled to work on June 27, 28 or 29, contradicting his story.

Sometime after leaving work that Friday, Rodgers traveled more than 1,100 miles south, where his probation officer said he was spotted at a Walmart store in Fort Myers on Sunday, June 28.'

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crime/new-clues-emerging-in-death-of-bonita-doctor_45921256

If they stayed in a FM motel, it was a stupid move on their part. I think CWW would be too smart to leave a paper trail. But then, if they slept in vehicle in WM parking lot, I wonder if the vehicle might have been caught on surveillance?

Why not just stay at MS' s house. No one was there....

My head is spinning.
Do we know when they left MO? When they arrived in Bonita Springs?
Could they have been at the house longer than just to commit their crime?

JR was on the clock at his job until 6pm on June 26th and wasn't scheduled to work again until June 30th, 5pm. And he was back on the job on time.

http://www.abc-7.com/story/29936715/sievers-murder-suspects-boss-claims-hand-in-arrest
He says the 25-year-old clocked out of work on Friday, June 26th. Rodgers wasn't seen until the following Tuesday at 5 p.m. -- a standard schedule.

"He showed up every day for work and did the job. No complaints about him," said Juliette.
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crime/new-clues-emerging-in-death-of-bonita-doctor_45921256
According to Juliette’s payroll records, Rodgers worked Friday, June 26, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and then was off until Tuesday, June 30, at 5 p.m. He said Rodgers didn’t specifically request those days off and believes they would have been his normal days away from work.

Do we have screenshots of the disrespectful posts?

No, maybe someone grabbed them. Am I allowed to say what I remember? It would be in the "about me" part IIRC. About women messaging him.

JR's was the first to go private. I grabbed a few screenshots, I just looked through my files and, unfortunately, I didn't get one of the "About Me" profile. (In fact, I can't recall even looking at it now. We were crazy busy here right after those arrests went down and I got interrupted a 100+ times while trying to grab screenshots.)

Feel free to go ahead and post what you can recall. :)

I'd think they'd need a room so that they could shower after murdering her. It wouldn't be smart to drive back to missouri with blood all over you. They had to clean themselves up somehow.

Do you check into a hotel prior to committing murder? Idk, they had no way of knowing how the night would go, it seems risky to check into a hotel. And you can't check in afterwards if you're covered in blood.

I believe Mark's step-mother and mother live in the area, I wonder if any other transplants from MO are in the area or if anyone back home has a winter place in FL?

I know this sounds a little far-fetched and more than a little bit morbid but considering who we're talking about here...

maybe they just caught some zzzzz's at the Sievers residence before driving back.

What obvious thing am I overlooking? Because I feel there is something. lol

Longer they are in the Sievers house the more evidence they could leave behind. I think they'd want to get in and do the job and get out.

I know this sounds a little far-fetched and more than a little bit morbid but considering who we're talking about here...

maybe they just caught some zzzzz's at the Sievers residence before driving back.

What obvious thing am I overlooking? Because I feel there is something. lol

If they just committed a murder, their adrenaline would be so pumped up I doubt if they could sleep. They would probably be bumping into each other, not knowing what to do with themselves. I'd think they'd want to get the heck out of there.

No shower, no hot chocolate, no jammies.

I wonder where CWW stayed when he went right back down for the funeral?

Are we even 100% positive he returned to MO with JR? :thinking:

I know TS's sister, AL, stated the first time she ever met CWW was on July 1st. That's only 3 days later...

If he in fact did return to MO, that would mean he traveled approximately 4,480 miles between June 27th and July 1st???

I'm :eek:fftobed: because I'm obviously forgetting something...

I hate to be a kiljoy. And I know this is your wife's funeral and all. But do you got that 10k for me.

Do you check into a hotel prior to committing murder? Idk, they had no way of knowing how the night would go, it seems risky to check into a hotel. And you can't check in afterwards if you're covered in blood.

I believe Mark's step-mother and mother live in the area, I wonder if any other transplants from MO are in the area or if anyone back home has a winter place in FL?

I have heard it mentioned that CWW has a place in St. Petersburg & if so, they could've stayed there after the murder. And if that's true, I'm hoping LE has been all over that location like flies on rice!

I have heard it mentioned that CWW has a place in St. Petersburg & if so, they could've stayed there after the murder. And if that's true, I'm hoping LE has been all over that location like flies on rice!

Remember Sheriff Scott talked about evidence in FL, MO and all points in between. St. Pete perhaps?

I know TS's sister, AL, stated the first time she ever met CWW was on July 1st. That's only 3 days later...

If he in fact did return to MO, that would mean he traveled approximately 4,480 miles between June 27th and July 1st???

I just wrote a post about this same thought! It is in the CWW thread. I am thinking the same thought.

:thinking: :thinking: The funeral wasn't until July 6th, and neighbors of CWW said he AND his wife went to funeral. That much earlier? I'm looking at the timeline thread and don't see what dates the tape came down, and back up.... but iirc the tape came down date is unknown, but locals said (I think also in msm?) it went up the date of the funeral. Some folks stated it went up to keep "certain" folks out that may be visiting, but it appears that wouldn't apply to keeping CWW out as he was there on the first, the day that the homne security business employees were at the crime scene per the timeline thread. (Of course, Assuming she met him in Florida) :thinking: Could it be that JR drove home alone? And CWW didn't return with JR? As why would the wife of CWW return with him on the first when the funeral wasn't until the 6th?

So many questions, and I too beach am obviously forgetting something!

I just wrote a post about this same thought! It is in the CWW thread. I am thinking the same thought.

Just seeing your post on the other thread after I did my post! Our minds are on the same line of thinking right now.... You stated much better than my confusing post lol

Do we have any idea where CWW's wife thought he was during the time of the commission of this crime?

AL confirms seeing CWW 2 days after her sister was killed:

http://www.news-press.com/story/news/crime/2015/08/28/alleged-sievers-killer-has-day-court/71326698/

Neighbors confirm Wright and his wife attended Dr Sievers' funeral:

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...s-suspects-dr-sievers-homicide-case/71572064/

Lifka said she heard Wright had gone to Florida to comfort Mark Sievers shortly after his wife was killed:

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crime/two-charged-in-slaying-of-estero-doctor_00012835

:cup:

Thinking about AL only meeting CWW for the first time this year even though CWW and MS were reportedly friends since high school makes me wonder if perhaps MS kept CWW away from his family knowing the kind of person he was and that he may not be accepted by MS's family because of it.

Do we have any idea where CWW's wife thought he was during the time of the commission of this crime?

That's what I'm wondering, since JR said FL don't you think CWW said FL too? And if so, can you imagine her attending the funeral and not saying something like so horrible and CWW was just in FL this weekend...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back