Evidence connecting JR, CWW and/or MS to one another. How/when do their paths cross?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Thank you so much for providing the link for me that supports my statement! I meant to do that myself when I posted late last night. :iamashamed:

Neighbors confirm Wright and his wife attended Dr Sievers' funeral:

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...s-suspects-dr-sievers-homicide-case/71572064/

Lifka said she heard Wright had gone to Florida to comfort Mark Sievers shortly after his wife was killed:

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crime/two-charged-in-slaying-of-estero-doctor_00012835

:cup:

Okay, considering these links (especially the one confirming AW attended the funeral, which btw I either never knew or had forgotten) I am 92.5% certain CWW did return to MO with JR.

I'm not 100% sure since I proudly admit I can't scheme and think like these criminals. I'm not even ready to say 95% because I am constantly trying to wrap my brain around some of this stuff. Like traveling over 4,480 miles in a 72 hour time span, knowing that they drove at least 2,240+ of them.

Do we have any idea where CWW's wife thought he was during the time of the commission of this crime?

That's what I'm wondering, since JR said FL don't you think CWW said FL too? And if so, can you imagine her attending the funeral and not saying something like so horrible and CWW was just in FL this weekend...

omg...

Really though.

Trying to keep up and digest all this stuff makes my head hurt. I've felt like that a lot lately.

That's what I'm wondering, since JR said FL don't you think CWW said FL too? And if so, can you imagine her attending the funeral and not saying something like so horrible and CWW was just in FL this weekend...

Honestly, after seeing the wedding pictures, I think the "players" may have had a real good time meeting up in Florida..I am sure she was instructed what to say and what not to say: "Oh my..it's better not mentioning that JR and I were in Florida last weekend..It would just sound so odd, honey.. Glad you are wearing the new blouse I purchased for you at Wallmart.." ;)

-Nin

Honestly, after seeing the wedding pictures, I think the "players" may have had a real good time meeting up in Florida..I am sure she was instructed what to say and what not to say: "Oh my..it's better not mentioning that JR and I were in Florida last weekend..It would just sound so odd, honey.. Glad you are wearing the new blouse I purchased for you at Wallmart.." ;)

-Nin

I can definitely picture some controlling, er I mean coaching having gone on. Still, maybe I'm just innately suspicious myself but I'm thinking I'd have had some internal alarm bells ringing, perhaps volume down low but there.

From a new report posted on our media thread last night Wink News stated, "Additionally, we've learned that Dr. Sievers' accused killers spent time in Fort Myers before the murder."

It escapes me, but doesn't someone related to the case have some connection to Fort Myers? I could be mistaken.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30145547...rderers-custody-in-sievers-death#.VgwGDXpViko

I think MS used to live in Fort Myers.

http://www.peoplebyname.com/people/Sievers/Mark/Fort Myers/FL

From a new report posted on our media thread last night Wink News stated, "Additionally, we've learned that Dr. Sievers' accused killers spent time in Fort Myers before the murder."

It escapes me, but doesn't someone related to the case have some connection to Fort Myers? I could be mistaken.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30145547...rderers-custody-in-sievers-death#.VgwGDXpViko

I was really irked by that article posted late yesterday. It vaguely insinuates there is some "new" news regarding a Ft. Myers connection, however they never elaborate. Same in print & video. We've know for several weeks (if not over a month) that they were spotted at the Walmart in Ft. Myers. If there is more than that, they should've said so dadgumit.

I was really irked by that article posted late yesterday. It vaguely insinuates there is some "new" news regarding a Ft. Myers connection, however they never elaborate. Same in print & video. We've know for several weeks (if not over a month) that they were spotted at the Walmart in Ft. Myers. If there is more than that, they should've said so dadgumit.

Maybe they got lost in Aisle 5

The house was bought in June of 2006 and then sold for much less than the initial sum in 2009. As far as I recall the Myrtle Road house was either church or charity related. I have notes about that somewhere. You can look it up under Lee County docs search, at the Lee county property appraiser as well as under sunbiz(annual reports for church or organization), if you have the name of the church/organization or the name of a registered agent or officer.

-Nin

omg...

Really though.

Trying to keep up and digest all this stuff makes my head hurt. I've felt like that a lot lately.

Is it possible that CWW never went back to MO after the crime, and stayed in town for the funeral?

Is it possible that CWW never went back to MO after the crime, and stayed in town for the funeral?

That could be why JR had all the evidence, instead of getting rid of (as instructed) on the way home, he buried it, in a place where it could be retrieved.... if need be.

suppose CWW knew before all others that there was going to be a funeral around the corner, why waste his time going back when he could lurk around waiting for the phone call and top up the tan on his hairless head :lurk:

Ft Myers has a lot of bars along the beach and night life, maybe they went out!

suppose CWW knew before all others that there was going to be a funeral around the corner, why waste his time going back when he could lurk around waiting for the phone call and top up the tan on his hairless head :lurk:

In this scenario it would be very hard for me to believe Mrs. CWW knew nothing about this......

Maybe CWW only traveled half way home, idk. LE knows I'm sure (phone pings). Even if JR and CWW regularly used burner phones (to call home or whatever) when running meth there's a call trail.

Here are some different scenarios.

CWW waited until Teresa's death hit the news and called MS on a burner phone.

MS called CWW's phone and either his wife answered and then called CWW on his burner phone to relay the news or MS spoke to CWW in MO.

MS called CWW and got him on his regular phone somewhere between the Siever home and MO.

MS called CWW on his burner phone because he knew he was using it that weekend.

In this scenario it would be very hard for me to believe Mrs. CWW knew nothing about this......

She may have believed he was running meth or stealing computers or whatever it was he called a job. Perhaps she knew he wasn't on the up and up but didn't realize he was a killer too.

Code:
Maybe CWW only traveled half way home, idk. LE knows I'm sure (phone pings). Even if JR and CWW regularly used burner phones (to call home or whatever) when running meth there's a call trail.

Here are some different scenarios.

CWW waited until Teresa's death hit the news and called MS on a burner phone.

MS called CWW's phone and either his wife answered and then called CWW on his burner phone to relay the news or MS spoke to CWW in MO.

MS called CWW and got him on his regular phone somewhere between the Siever home and MO.

MS called CWW on his burner phone because he knew he was using it that weekend.

Unless the calls were recorded. It will be hard to say if these were just 2 friends talking or 2 conspirators talking.

If they just committed a murder, their adrenaline would be so pumped up I doubt if they could sleep. They would probably be bumping into each other, not knowing what to do with themselves. I'd think they'd want to get the heck out of there.

No shower, no hot chocolate, no jammies.

Ugh, that reminds me of JR's FB post the day TS was found--remember, the cocky look in his face as he sat with some sort of arrow-shaped wire apparatus pointing to his crotch. Looked like someone pretty proud of himself that day.
I also wonder if it was some sort of sign to the person/people who wanted the hit. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
Beyond creepy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She may have believed he was running meth or stealing computers or whatever it was he called a job. Perhaps she knew he wasn't on the up and up but didn't realize he was a killer too.

It sounds like she knew CWW back in the glory days. And her aunt was engaged to MS at one point. It seems like she would have probably known about the rumors that CWW killed RB, and certainly knew about his jail time. Maybe she had a don't ask don't tell policy with CWW. Maybe she didn't care what her man did as long he loved HER.

Heck, Scott Peterson was getting love letters in prison from women--and he killed his own wife!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean
Back