Evidence connecting JR, CWW and/or MS to one another. How/when do their paths cross?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I sure wish Jefferson county had their birth, marriage, and divorce records online.

Maybe CWW could work on that... right up his alley and he doesn't have much else to do right now.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

I can imagine AW is madder than a wet hen at her mother for talking to the press. It would be interesting to hear from the aunt

Truly. Also I'm trying to figure out why AW's mother is not listed as one of the 2 grandmothers in AW's daughter's obituary. :thinking:

there are alot of strange situations and blurred boundaries that are threaded throughout this case, and some are difficult to explore without "sleuthing" the families
(biting my tongue so hard i fear it may fall off)
jmo

It seems like it is safe to say that every few days one of you great sleuthers find another connection to add to our two main players - CWW and MS. What a tangle of webs these two have weaved!

Truly. Also I'm trying to figure out why AW's mother is not listed as one of the 2 grandmothers in AW's daughter's obituary. :thinking:

I am wondering if there has been issues with her side of the family since AW married him. Since her mom said "we are all in counseling" - no matter what, we usually run home to Mom when the going gets tough in our relationships. I am sure AW has plenty of suspicions about CWWs involvement at this point.

Here is some additional info:

This address comes up frequently in CWW searches. It also comes up in major background searches.

13980 Quarrytown Rd, Ste. Genevieve, MO 63670

IQUESTION brought up the idea earlier about quarries or caves and the possibility of those being burying grounds or hiding places - in general.

App 40 miles Southeast of Hillsboro, 13980 Quarrytown Rd:

attachment.php

https://www.google.com/maps/place/1...2!3m1!1s0x87d87f145bea3589:0xc2a8f6bebd26b203

I am not suggesting this is a burial ground or there is stuff burried there. Just find it curious as to the isolated character of the location including those lakes.

-Nin

Well there you go NO IT'S NOT aka SUPER DUPER SLEUTHER You track down every lead and are always thinking! The interesting thing about Ste Genevieve County, MO is that it has an incredible history, including being part of the territory involved in the Louisiana Purchase from the French in 1803. (It doesn't hurt to learn something new everyday:blushing:) It also has interesting GEOLOGICAL FORMATIONS..."“The manufacture of lime is the most important mineral industry in the county. The industry centers in the eastern part, particularly around the town of Ste. Genevieve, where there is an abundant supply of high-grade limestone."
(Wow! I can just "hear" everybody's finger typing in their search engines, right now....but it is late, and I'm tired) So, I'll be sleeping when y'all have your "AHA!!!" moment. Limestone is used in building construction, mortar, etc....and when pulverized is an excellent way to MASK SMELLS. Anyway, it is probably just one of those incredible coincidences....caves can be created over thousands of years, as a result of limestone being eroded by moving water....LOTS OF LIMESTONE CAVES in the area...just thinking out of the box.
Good night (insert tired IQ in night cap emoticon)

there are alot of strange situations and blurred boundaries that are threaded throughout this case, and some are difficult to explore without "sleuthing" the families
(biting my tongue so hard i fear it may fall off)
jmo

Re. the BBM

If you only knew how much I feel your pain. :)

I've been mod'g here for nearly 7 years and this is without a doubt the hardest case I've ever had concerning exactly where to draw the boundary lines. Even calling it tangled web is an understatement. In the past, I rarely ever had to ask Tricia to advise me on things like this because it is usually fairly clear to those of us with years of experience. However, this case is a beast. As Tricia said in her OP post in the "Admin Posting for VIs" - in all of her years she's never experienced anything quite like this case. I talk to her at least once a day to go over a bullet point list of issues, sometimes several times a day. Ultimately, she is the one making the calls. She also realizes we have to reassess things almost daily and evolve accordingly. Because when all is said and done, Websleuths is a sleuthing site. We just strive to find the correct balance - the first priority is to always protect the investigation of LE. Then we try to protect the privacy of innocents while still permitting you guys to sleuth what you need to in order to connect the dots.

Thanks for your patience, understanding and cooperation. We have a good group following this case and that has been our one big blessing. We appreciate you guys. :blowkiss:

Just an additional thought when researching individuals in this case:

Not only are we looking into many different connections here, to make matters worse many individuals have the same names! They may have another middle name, if you are lucky, and yet, it makes researching quite difficult and can create a nightmare of incorrect data.

Also, just because someone uses a particular name in a news article, that may not necessarily be their real name!
Read every word in an article and scrutinize the names. Write them down, include DOB's and make a chart. Without a chart, you will get lost quickly in this case!

Just my opinion of course.

Thanks for all the great info coming to light! Excellent sleuthing.

-Nin

Re. the BBM

If you only knew how much I feel your pain. :)

I've been mod'g here for nearly 7 years and this is without a doubt the hardest case I've ever had concerning exactly where to draw the boundary lines. Even calling it tangled web, is an understatement. In the past, I rarely ever had to ask Tricia to advise me on things like this because it is usually fairly clear to those of us with years of experience. However, this case, is a beast. As Tricia said in her OP post in the "Admin Posting for VIs" - in all of her years she's never experienced anything quite like this case. I talk to her at least once a day to go over a bullet point list of issues, sometimes several times a day. Ultimately, she is the one making the calls. She also realizes we have to reassess things almost daily and evolve accordingly. Because when all is said and done, Websleuths is a sleuthing site. We just strive to find the correct balance - the first priority is to always protect the investigation of LE. Then we try to protect the privacy of innocents while still permitting you guys to sleuth what you need to in order to connect the dots.

Thanks for your patience, understanding and cooperation. We have a good group following this case and that has been our one big blessing. We appreciate you guys. :blowkiss:

thank you all too!

p.s. i am getting good at sitting on my hands;)

I have been reading through the posts.
Its hard to keep it all straight.
I certainly see all of the connectivity
But I am having trouble with a motive

Did TS learn of something that put her life in danger?

Or maybe MS learned something that put her life in danger? Do we know where MS was in '96? From the article connecting CWW to RB I get the impression that there was a small group of techie meth users/sellers wreaking havoc. MS doesn't comfortably fit into that group in my mind. How could he remain so squeaky clean all these years if he hung tightly in that crowd? Maybe I'm still in denial?

Check out the Ronnie Bolin thread, starting with post 97, a new article. CWW is probably ONE of the murderers of RB because RB threatened to "blow the whistle" on him because CWW owed him money and was stealing money from their business. Could that be the motive for killing TS? These people are depraved.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...A-Bolin-33-Jefferson-County-8-July-1996/page7

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sanmails
Back