Evidence of Heart Shaped Sticker on Duct Tape Destroyed

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is exactly why the defense is making such a huge issue over this, and pointing to the destruction of this one piece of evidence through lab analysis. They're laying the basis for a claim of incompetency on the part of the prosecution, and will say their evidence is flawed.

In reality, the existence of that heart sticker is something that's a real detriment to the defense as it points to their client's crime as being even more heinous. And again, in reality, the defense is delighted that the heart sticker residue was destroyed. It's one particular piece of evidence they won't have to try to defend.

Exactly, Leila!!! You know the defense is tickled pink about the news of the heart sticker residue....

O/T we never can explain away the 31 days it took KC to tell someone and then it was only because her parents HAD to go claim their car - otherwise - who knows? Maybe noone would have ever called the police about their missing child.

Thats it. Everything always leads back to the 31 days. Everything else we can dispute. All roads lead back to the 31 days. That is not good enough for me. I need proof to put this young mother to death.

Yep, I'm thinking the same thing....there was a reason JB leaked this information. He is very transparent as we've all seen.

Muzikman has pointed out that this is not a leak per se.

It is part of a three page FBI report that is evidence.

May not be an imaginary Nanny.

She did work at Universal. (Not imaginary)

Im not so sure the child wasn't kidnapped from the Nanny and she hi tailed it back where ever she is from. Perhaps Cuba or Mexico

I should stay on subject. sorry

Are you saying that Caylee was kidnapped from the kidnapper????? Oh my.

Thats it. Everything always leads back to the 31 days. Everything else we can dispute. All roads lead back to the 31 days. That is not good enough for me. I need proof to put this young mother to death.

I hear ya - wrong thread - as pointed out to me earlier - death penalty is an option not the verdict. Time will tell.

Please find the appropriate thread. Thanks.

No records of a ZFG EVER working for Universal exist. So if you have a link to that information I am sure we would all like to look into that little bombshell of info. Why would nanny have to hide. There is no record of her ever existing as the person KC described. Also you may want to provide the link that says the dog ate the nannies phone number and addresses.....all of them as according to KC she changed them all regularly. Yep, heart-shaped sticker is the least of her worries.

My fault. I meant that Casey did work at universal and was accused of not working there. sorry

I read it as "no prints" as in no prints period - due to water.

Fingerprints are left because of the oil in a person's skin. Oil and water don't mix, so it's possible that fingerprints could remain even after a lengthy submersion in water. If you try to remove an oily substance using only water, it's very difficult, if not impossible to do...........some sort of soap or degreaser is necessary.

I think JB leaked the heart information because he knows KC's prints are on the duck tape. Perhaps we'll find out tomorrow, I hope we do.

I at first also thought the defense leaked this information, but I believe it was in the FBI Lab Activity and Communication Log which JB referenced in his Motion to Dismiss (I think that's the correct motion..... there have been so many recently!).

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/0924/21103527.pdf

Fingerprints are left because of the oil in a person's skin. Oil and water don't mix, so it's possible that fingerprints could remain even after a lengthy submersion in water. If you try to remove an oily substance using only water, it's very difficult, if not impossible to do...........some sort of soap or degreaser is necessary.
Exactly! And why oh why did LE exclude everyone but Casey?

My fault. I meant that Casey did work at universal and was accused of not working there. sorry

KC hadn't work at Universal since she was fired on April 24, 2006 ...... hence, my saying 'KC's imaginary place of employment'.... KC DID NOT work there on June 16, 2009 as she so expertly tried to convince LE she did.

Yet you believe Casey's lies? :waitasec:

At this point, I dont know who to believe. The heart shaped sticker influenced me and now I found out that it doesn't exist. Sometimes perception is reality, but I need truth.

The 31 days , all the lies , the blue dress partying , the tattoo , that HOT rated a 10 zanny THAT got a concussion LOL is what will seal the deal for KC. The SA don't need the heart sticker IMO.

At this point, I dont know who to believe. The heart shaped sticker influenced me and now I found out that it doesn't exist. Sometimes perception is reality, but I need truth.
If it didn't exist, how did LE destroy it? Think about it. ;)

I read it as "no prints" as in no prints period - due to water.

I will happily be proved wrong, but as I understand it the only information they released on 18th Feb 2009 was that the duct tape showed no prints belonging to George/Cindy/Lee. No mention was made of Casey.

KC hadn't work at Universal since she was fired on April 24, 2006 ...... hence, my saying 'KC's imaginary place of employment'.... KC DID NOT work there on June 16, 2009 as she so expertly tried to convince LE she did.

Yes sounds like a half lie or half truth. Thank you for the whole truth. Do we have that in discovery?

Back to the heart sticker. thanks

Not to mention she was only a seasonal photo booth employee, not one with an office or any reason to step into an office unless it's HR or uniforms or something. That's what sticks in my craw, if she was trying so hard to lead them to Universal in order to get them to watch security tapes then, if she were leading them to a building she didn't have an office in anyways, why wouldn't she take them to the security building? To dismiss everything by saying "Well, she was afraid something bad would happen to her family"- okay, fine, let's say that was true. Well that's not an issue now. If those bad people who killed Caylee are still out there and the reason she can't talk is because of her family's safety- well, it's not like they have jobs or anything. Move, change names, start a new life, and let your daughter clear her name. Use the money from 48 Hours to hire bodyguards. It just does. not. wash.

I'm sorry, that's insanely off topic. I will try to pull it back by saying that I think the FBI knew what they were doing and did the test for prints knowing that the sticker would get destroyed. One more thing, maybe tangential- the heart sticker found on the scene was on a picture frame, have we seen any info on what photo (if any) was in the picture frame?

I have read a lot of documents and listened to a lot of interviews. If you dont believe me, you can test me. The reason I would say is there a link to that document is because I dont remember seeing that doc

HELP! I think my post got lost in the detour this thread took earlier this afternoon. I really want to understand this so can someone give me a synopsis or confirmation of the following:

The heart sticker residue on the duct tape was destroyed. Could it/was it sacrificed for the purpose of fingerprint analysis? IOW, when forensic evidence is put thru testing, there is a knowledge that a certain amount will not be recoverable due to testing procedures. Was their a photo taken of it prior to the analysis/destruction of the residue? My initial thoughts are that if it was sacrificed for the analysis, it is a non issue. It's not a mistake or mishandling. Am I off base? What is the general consensus here?

I had been away for several days and trying to catch up.....Thanks!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vingigi
Back