Evidence of the silence being broken *Who is Misty alluding to?*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Who is Misty alluding to in her converation with Chelsea? (see first post)

• Joe O.

Votes: 59 48.4%
  • Timmy C.

Votes: 37 30.3%
  • Tommy C.

Votes: 59 48.4%
  • Ron C.

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • WBG

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Other person not named (Ideas for who?)

Votes: 19 15.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Misty's talking about Tommy and cousin Joe. They're the ones she's made references to so far and they'd only care a little bit about the cousin and a lot about the brother.

I think Misty is once again full of it! If there was any way that she could implicate anyone, aside from herself, she would have done so long ago. She has already tried the Jo or Tommy did it story, it doesn't seem like she had proof or that LE bought it the first time around.

http://audio.thesky973.com/m/audio/29737560/tommy-croslin-6-2-10-10.htm

@ the 12:00 time
Tommy:Tim told me Misty told her attorney something & when they took it to the SA they said they did not want to hear it.
Lindsy: we have been hearing that all day.

I want to know what she told her attorney that the SA turned down.... You know they say that there is a little truth in every lie. I still say turn all the evidence over to us here at WS and let us solve this, we can figure it out!! UGGGGG

IMO....Misty has been quiet way too long.
If there were 2 persons she could name it would have happened sooner. IMO...Right now, she is devising ways of naming persons (not involved)

Until any kind of details are disclosed, I am of the opinion that this just might be more red herring BS. Maybe it's the way it's mentioned in passing to someone she doesn't talk to all that often. I don't know. Just doesn't set well with me.

I wouldn't be too shocked if Misty's next revelation was that a nanny named Zanny made off with Haleigh...her claims are getting that ridiculous !

I wonder if she means tommy and Lindsey? They both care about tommy, and perhaps her and chelsea were on the outs with Lindsey (you know how these snitty girls can be) maybe her and chelsea were jealous that Lindsey was going to school and trying to further herself.

This is the mentality of the people we are dealing with IMO.

I should clarify that I don't think Lindsey was involved, but by implicating tommy it would hurt Lindsey too.

IMO Misty said it is going to hurt 2 people. Does this mean that 2 people are involved?

or.... could it be, just cousin Joe, which they sort of care about?

and then Aunt Tina Joe's Mom (Lisa's sister) that they do care about?

The only person misty would be afraid to hurt would be RC. Heck, she even filed against her own mother for ronald. When that fight occured last August, misty filed a complaint....good grief!

Misty is telling lies again. She is desperately racking her brain to come up with anyone and everyone she can implicate. Everyone but the right one. The SA knows better than to listen to her stories. The SA knows exactly who is involved. I wish they would get the sold evidence they want and charge Ron and Misty.

I am of the opinion that Misty is lying her butt off right now, throwing anyone that she can under the bus. Remember these recordings are now over 3 weeks old as well.

As for Misty talking, I don't honestly think that will happen until she is convicted and sent to the state prison. That will be a whole different world and her fantasyland will end there.

That is where and when reality will set in and she will either go completely crazy and/or talk her head off with verifiable facts to get some sort of deal.

I think Misty's talking about Tommy and cousin Joe. They're the ones she's made references to so far and they'd only care a little bit about the cousin and a lot about the brother.

I think you've got BINGO. I totally agree but.........I don't think she's willing to tell the WHOLE truth because it will implicate herself as well. In whatever way Tommy may be involved, I honestly don't believe that Lindsey knows anything about it. She's in the dark. JMO

:waitasec:I wonder what Misty has said? IMO she is just talking more BS to try and get herself out of jail. If there is any truth to what she is saying IMO she would be blaming the innocent party for what the guilty one has done. I just don't think she will ever be completely honest unless she knows for a fact that she will be serving over 50 years. It's almost like she is proud of being in jail. I really don't think she hates jail as much as we thought at first. She was going through serious with-drawls the first few days and she now receives meds to balance her out. Once in prison she will get her hands on her favorite drugs again IMO, heck even in jail at times inmates find ways to get their drugs. To me Misty feels like she is cool, she even made remarks in one of her jail calls on how they run her cell block. She is very selfish and only cares about her needs, and one of those needs are Ron. I feel she will do anything to protect Ron for what ever reason. I feel that she is trying to set up Tommy and cousin Joe. She will throw anyone under the bus to save her skin, except Ron.
I find it puzzling that we have only heard few audios from Ronald, few from Donna and nothing from Hope. I wonder what he has been saying and why those audios have not been released to the public? IMO, the only reason that LE would keep what others are saying is because what ever they are saying is incriminating.... Or to make Misty believe they are talking about her to try and trick her. Either way, this is just getting to be frustrating. I was really hoping that someone would talk and that Haleigh would be found and still nothing. :furious:

I'm not sure what everyone is referring to when they say the State's Attorney rejected the new information. If true, I think Misty attempted to throw Tommy in the ring again and perhaps Lindsy. Maybe she will say they were actually watching the children at their house while she went out that night. Who knows. Without more information than what we have, the possibilities are endless.

Misty keeps playing her little games and all the while, her time is running out. Tick tock, tick tock.

I don't think Misty will tell the truth until she finds out Ron has duped her, used her, and her heart breaks for being so naive (publicity of it will make it hurt even worse). Then she may try to get immunity or a bargain, but that is probably way, way down the line, unless Haleigh is found soon and evidence is there. Just my two pennies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth