EVIDENCE - Pro and Con

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone is able to gain access easily to the apartment, make toast and drink wine then, wouldn't it be just as easy back in December. IDK what to take from this weird story?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really hate this instruder story. Seems like just the kind of thing a defense attorney would jump all over to create reasonable doubt.

Since they have the Moorer's truck on video going to PTL, they have to have Heather's vehicle on video.

I'm not worried.

IMO HE did not travel down the same road to PTL as the M truck.they went the back roads from their house. 3.8 miles.
HE was about 17 miles from PTL
but the road she did travel may have had cameras. I took the route that was the shortest fastest and easiest from her apartment and did not see any cameras but that doesnt mean that there were not any. and also she could have taken a different route than I took. She would have to gone all the way around her elbow to get to her thumb to take the same route as the M truck took to pass by the same cameras that captured the truck. but she could have done that. waiting on the trial to find out the facts instead of speculating is very hard.

Hello again! Can we discuss the evidence TM's lawyer is asking for? Trying to understand where the fluid and hair samples could be from.

How did that get released with a gag order?

Hello again! Can we discuss the evidence TM's lawyer is asking for? Trying to understand where the fluid and hair samples could be from.

I think this was probably just a standard blanket request for any conceivable type of evidence. Kind of like a legal form letter.

I saw something on television the other day about the Michelle Le case -- and silently prayed that this case will play out the same way - with the Solicitor's having so much information but just keeping it completely tight lipped...... Seems to be the case - just praying it's so!

Hope its OK to ask this question here...
When is the next court date?
TIA

This document is not standard form for anything I have ever seen (I am not an attorney, but did work for one for a while-take what I say as my opinion). This attorney is covering any and all off the wall bases he can think of. To me, this is a desperate attempt to find flaws in the State's witness that can be exploited, even if they have nothing to do with the case (look at 9, 11). It looks like a spaghetti request to me (throw it all at the wall and see what sticks).

As to "body fluids", there would be urine samples for the pregnancy, at the very least (I believe she had more than one test), plus IMO they would be remiss if LE did not have blood samples, etc, just in general, and by asking for this information now, the State has to supply any said information that they currently have within 30 days. This also tell the defense what items the prosecution has bothered with at this point. Prosecution may test more things later, though, and at that point will need to supply defense with those results. At least that is what it says here:http://www.judicial.state.sc.us/courtReg/displayRule.cfm?ruleID=5.0&subRuleID=&ruleType=CRM

Some cases will settle or start negotiations during the discovery phase as a result of what is discovered. JMO

I hate this thought but it hadn't occurred to me until now in regards to the kidnapping charge...what if it wasn't SM that TM was supposedly handcuffing to the bed?? SM and TM might've had to come up with an explanation of why the handcuffs were present and/or found during the search, so their made-up story/version was because TM used them to handcuff SM to the bed.

JMO and just speculation and just my own thoughts, opinion, etc.

Some where in the "bond hearing", which felt more like a mini trial, it was said there was an actual contract between TM & SM that he would be handcuffed at night......also, the children accompanied him to work and TM kept control of his phone.

But the post I replied to made it sound like LE found the handcuffs, and then asked for an explanation. I was basically saying that there are plenty of legitimate reasons to have handcuffs, that they would not have to make up an abuse story to cover up handcuffing Heather.

Anyway, I do not know why either of them would tell LE about being tied to a bed? I would think SM would be more likely, if his defense is going to be that he was tied up that night, or that he was so abused that he just did what he was told. I do not know why TM would tell LE about handcuffing him.

A contract between the Moorer's was found....... SM agreed to be restrained for some ridiculous amount of time.....

Could be from SM's truck.

Not entirely sure where to put this since the general discussion threads are all closed, but now I know why I don't comment on anything CH posts.
I made one simple comment and now all these other people are attacking me....yikes! I'm getting out of there before things get too crazy...not to mention the rumors and lies that these people are posting. It's obvious they don't view WS, haha.

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/20...elays-ruling-on-release.html?sp=/99/134/&rh=1

CONWAY — An Horry County Circuit Court judge said Thursday he needed to study case law further before he could determine if he had jurisdiction to decide on the release of evidence recovered during a search in the Heather Elvis disappearance.

Judge Steven John questioned why lawyers for Waccamaw Publishing and The Sun News had not first argued their case before the magistrate who denied the request for information related to the search of Sidney and Tammy Moorer’s property.

Magistrate Aaron Butler issued a written refusal to release the information, saying it “could jeopardize the ongoing investigation.”

“How can I have a hearing to deal with anything when there has been no order?” John asked during Thursday’s hearing.

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/20...n-release.html?sp=/99/134/&rh=1#storylink=cpy

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/20...elays-ruling-on-release.html?sp=/99/134/&rh=1

CONWAY — An Horry County Circuit Court judge said Thursday he needed to study case law further before he could determine if he had jurisdiction to decide on the release of evidence recovered during a search in the Heather Elvis disappearance.

Judge Steven John questioned why lawyers for Waccamaw Publishing and The Sun News had not first argued their case before the magistrate who denied the request for information related to the search of Sidney and Tammy Moorer’s property.

Magistrate Aaron Butler issued a written refusal to release the information, saying it “could jeopardize the ongoing investigation.”

“How can I have a hearing to deal with anything when there has been no order?” John asked during Thursday’s hearing.

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/20...n-release.html?sp=/99/134/&rh=1#storylink=cpy

The Magistrate did not issue an order! Then make a ruling.

Judge John needs to abide by the Constitution. He's just buying time to see what his peers say and how they can work around the law to withhold info from the press and public.

Computer problems? Yeah, right!

Excuses, excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads