EVIDENCE - Pro and Con

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heather was swooning over him in her Twitter posts, she was *very* attracted to him & made that quite graphically clear. And we've seen how TM has acted as well.
That doesn't negate my opinion on what people decide to swoon over, though. ;)

from tabinmaine-3:16am: Heather tried to call SM's cell phone, no answer (so I think at this point SM has allegedly killed HE, he panics and calls TM on his cell knowing she has his phone, he used HE's phone because he has NO choice, he also may not have known TM's cell # by heart but knew his own)

and he may have called his own phone from Heathers rather than TMs so he could say Heather kept calling me though I asked her to stop especially since he has her phone and sees she talked to BW after he called from pay phone and that Heather had tried back the pay phone.

Actually, on that note, this is something that perhaps hasn't been considered. The M's/M likely looked through Heather's phone. Her call to BW would indicate that she likely shared information with someone about the call from SM. This may have affected all the phone activity and who was really using what phone at what time.

from tabinmaine-3:16am: Heather tried to call SM's cell phone, no answer (so I think at this point SM has allegedly killed HE, he panics and calls TM on his cell knowing she has his phone, he used HE's phone because he has NO choice, he also may not have known TM's cell # by heart but knew his own)

and he may have called his own phone from Heathers rather than TMs so he could say Heather kept calling me though I asked her to stop especially since he has her phone and sees she talked to BW after he called from pay phone and that Heather had tried back the pay phone.

True, but I also think he needs help at this point, is freaking out and calls TM the only way he can, but he may have still had the clarity to know he can NOT call TM's phone from HE's phone... but he knows TM will answer either way....

Actually, on that note, this is something that perhaps hasn't been considered. The M's/M likely looked through Heather's phone. Her call to BW would indicate that she likely shared information with someone about the call from SM. This may have affected all the phone activity and who was really using what phone at what time.

I would have initially considered that BOTH SM & TM were at HE's apt, but I think SM was there alone, there is proof of SM & TM's phones both being at their home at that time when those calls were made, but that does not mean that both of them were at the house, just the phones were

Now earlier in this thread I believe someone who lives in Horry county said there was no way to get from the Kangaroo gas station to HE's apt on foot, it was too far or something, but this is a man who ran a marathon a few weeks later, he may have run to her apt, and it took him no time at all, or a hour or so.... a decent pace can cover 6 mph

I do think that panic ensued when whomever Ms/M had possession of her phone and realized she had talked with BW which would have impacted their next actions

Has it ever been stated BY LE where SM's phone was during that payphone call, or have they stated whether or not they have any geolocation of his phone during the 1:36 a.m. call?

Has it ever been stated BY LE where SM's phone was during that payphone call, or have they stated whether or not they have any geolocation of his phone during the 1:36 a.m. call?

I think all they've ever confirmed is the later time where he was allegedly home and talking to Heather on his phone. I've not seen anything about the 1:36 time.

I agree. I've never really understood why everyone zoomed in on TM so quickly. Evidence unknown to us at this time may point to her, but from what we have seen I don't see why she is being or has been seen as the most likely one behind Heather's murder/disappearance (though I do believe she is no longer alive). I stopped posting for a while in the threads in part because I was definitely in the minority in those thoughts. Perhaps I still am, but cases have a way to suck you back in again.

*Snipped for brevity*

BBM--Don't let the feeling you are in the minority keep you away. :)

IF you are trying to move focus from one location to another AFTER you accidentally killed someone, then you would try to make a breadcrumb trail for LE to follow by communicating back and forth with the phone of the person you are trying to shift focus on. As a scenario:
Heather was picked up at her place by SM
They drove off and stopped and TM got in the truck (whichever one they were driving at the time)
SM and TM did something that resulted in Heather's death (on purpose or accidentally) and the M's left Heather where ever. Or one went to leave Heather where ever after they...
Went back to Heather car, one got in and drove it to PTL. The person in the truck stopped at the house to-trade up vehicles, drop something off, pick something up (like the cell phone), etc.
The one in Heather's car had Heather's phone. Both contacted each other.
The truck came by and picked up whomever was at PTL.
Everyone is looking at PTL, when the actual crime took place somewhere else.

ETA: And then there is the obvious answer that they didn't know anyone could trace them from the payphone....Heather calling the cell phone would just PROVE that she was harassing SM.

Yes. But why PTL? So close to M's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Sorry for any typos!

Now earlier in this thread I believe someone who lives in Horry county said there was no way to get from the Kangaroo gas station to HE's apt on foot, it was too far or something, but this is a man who ran a marathon a few weeks later, he may have run to her apt, and it took him no time at all, or a hour or so.... a decent pace can cover 6 mph

You'd have to run on the highway.

I wondered if they saw what SM was driving - his truck maybe- in the pay phone video or just him coming from behind the dumpsters. If I were planning to abduct or kill someone I would rent or borrow a car so no one could id my vehicle in the vicinity of the person I planned to harm. Or if I was just hiding from my spouse having an affair. I typed this last night but accidently deleted it before sending. I keep thinking there could have been another vehicle involved that LE would not be aware to look for on video or ask people did they see such and such type vehicle in the area of Heather's apartment. I remember LE saying they could not say who was with SM at the Kangeroo and wondered if they saw his vehicle with someone in it but could not see who it was or never saw a vehicle period. Did they have reason to think he was with someone.

Yes. But why PTL? So close to M's.

No cameras. Dark, private and out of the way. Known area to young adults. Known spot that Heather went to.

And it may be close as the crow flies, and probably considered differently now with more recent development, but regardless of its physical address, PTL was always considered more Garden City area and the M's house Soccastee, and really two separate places. I had not been on those specific roads in so long I had to look up how close they really were and was surprised, bc in my mind they were "worlds" apart.

Tammy claimed that Sidney walked the half marathon.

I would have initially considered that BOTH SM & TM were at HE's apt, but I think SM was there alone, there is proof of SM & TM's phones both being at their home at that time when those calls were made, but that does not mean that both of them were at the house, just the phones were

I don't remember anything reported about the location of TMs phone. Link?

What about the texts that TM sent to Heather saying "someone's about to get their *advertiser censored* beat down" and was she ready "meet the Mrs." -- I think those things that she TEXTED to Heather are part of why people see her as the person responsible... (Edited to add that TM texted those to Heather on Nov. 1)

Just my :twocents:

Those are very common Horry county fightin' words. I dare say these things were said to me many, many times for perceived minor threats when I was Heather's age from persons similar to TM. Of course, I never ended up missing, but still.

Very, very interesting to consider.

Now to ponder, why would she stay with him if he was totally the mastermind behind this and responsible for every little bit? I don't get that.

Because she is a true narcissist and probably psycho/sociopath. Therefore, I could see that his elimination of the threat to her carefully constructed life and public persona, regardless of why, was ultimately more important to her than what kind of person that meant he was in doing such a horrible thing. It could have validated her importance from her view.

Those are very common Horry county fightin' words. I dare say these things were said to me many, many times for perceived minor threats when I was Heather's age from persons similar to TM. Of course, I never ended up missing, but still.

I actually thought TM was threatening SM but was telling HE about it in that txt. Does that make sense? It was her wording that made me think she wasn't talking to HE about HE, but about SM.

It's past my bedtime, but just in this last late night thought...could TM have given SM an ultimatum? He says he's through with HE, she says "prove it, it's her or me". TM could have threatened SM in many ways, I think. Not only his children, but his way of life, etc. Can't get myself involved to say much more, but this is a gripping psychological drama if I've ever seen one. Wondering why HE answered his calls in Dec if they quit talking or broke it off in October. His call to her sounds like a set up to me. Why (if he called her from a pay phone @ 1:36am) did she wait an hour to call him back? What's wrong with girls that they would go to a place like PTL at 1, or 2, or 3am (whatever it was). She seemed panicked to call him when she got there, maybe she wanted to be sure it was him and not TM. I haven't thought of the water scenarios, I tend to think it was a grave (even pre-dug) on the side of the road north of where they lived, because they did like their guns. Who would help them and why? Someone said earlier that the person who may have helped is no longer with us...? What does that mean? Her father passed away. Why would he be involved? They could take care of it themselves, together or alone. I think they made HE get in the car with a gun to her head, I feel TM would have wanted to talk to her, wanted some answers. Then somewhere in the woods, she let HE know what she and TM thought of her. Bye, Felicia. They know they are in this together, like Bonnie & Clyde. Or whatever two rockers they think they are. (I hate that she had on that Ramones shirt, I liked them "24 24 hours a day, I wanna be sedated"....I'm probably in trouble for this post but I'm so in left field and just wildly speculating. JMO IMO, etc. Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required