Explosion at the Boston Marathon #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the reaction to shock like that is very odd, and very unpredictable.

The FBI no longer find the 2 men of "high interest".
So it seems they did want to talk to them and thanks to social media they were located and then the FBI ruled them out.

So is this the new way for investigations in the future?

Wonder which person will be next?

Or is that just CYA wording by media who got caught up in publicizing something that never was?

i missed 12 hours of posts. feel like we are on the same argument.

Are standard post offices boxes bombproof?

No. They are not. IMO, the bombs used were anti-personnel and would not have been put, or hidden, in a container. They would have been left out in the open crowd to do the most damage. In some photos, what appears to be a green relay box (used for walk-out routes to store the mail) is shown in wreckage photos. If anything, it probably shielded the people on the other side of it. JMO, OMO, MOO, etc. etc.

Regarding the Saudi National that was hospitalized and was supposedly being deported, looks like that "expert" was wrong again. The person being deported is a TOTALLY different Saudi who had nothing to do with the marathon.

http://thelead.blogs.cnn.com/2013/0...-not-a-person-of-interest-in-boston-bombings/

The Department of Homeland Security tells CNN that there has been some confusion and misreporting regarding the Boston Marathon bombing and two different Saudi nationals.

There is one Saudi national who is in a Boston hospital, and has been questioned by the FBI because he was at the marathon during the terrorist attack.

He is not a suspect, nor is he a person of interest. He was an individual at the marathon, and therefore, like so many individuals, has been questioned.

There is a second Saudi national from the Boston area who is in U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement custody for being in violation of his visa. This ICE custody has nothing to do with the Boston Marathon, officials from the Department of Homeland Security said.

No new developments. Chomping at the bit. Happens when cases don't have a lot of new info going on.

yes,thus my chardonnay break. i have so many wine inspired answers to this case.....yet at the end of the day so many lives destroyed.

I don't know whether I should laugh or cry :banghead:

I think the FBI has no idea who is behind this. Social media has done more to solve this case than the FBI :truce:

Respectfully, I don't think social media has done a blasted thing to solve this case. From what I have personally witnessed, some social media/blogs have only participated in pointing out and/or villifying innocent folks.

It remains to be seen whether or not investigators now know or will discover who is behind this.

It's only been 3 days since this horrendous attack occurred. I think it will take time, as all thorough investigations do.

I don't know whether I should laugh or cry :banghead:

I think the FBI has no idea who is behind this. Social media has done more to solve this case than the FBI :truce:

IMO social media has made this case so convoluted it must be very hard for the FBI. I guess it's just a sign of the times we live in...

For those who might not know: The Onion is an American news satire organization.

Suspect #2- pic has been released.

Respectfully, I don't think social media has done a blasted thing to solve this case. From what I have personally witnessed, some social media/blogs have only participated in pointing out and/or villifying innocent folks.

It remains to be seen whether or not investigators now know or will discover who is behind this.

It's only been 3 days since this horrendous attack occurred. I think it will take time, as all thorough investigations do.

I agree. I saw a dozen people pointed out as "suspicious" they will always be suspect to some just as the Saudi first fingered on Monday...

I find myself reading some of this stuff and just shaking my head in disbelief...

22017201_BG1.jpg

Lemme try to get a bigger one. This is shortly before the explosion. The faces are blurred because some were victims. Backpack at his feet.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/22...ble-2nd-bomber-possible-bomb-before-explosion

I am chomping at the bit until 5. Earlier a Fox reporter said that his FBI source described the suspect as "very young,white male". Lets see how reliable that so called source is. Wonder how they can be so sure as to think there are more than one suspects?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member