Explosion Boston Marathon #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fort Hood shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

To me this says that they did consider it terrorism. Everything is open to interpretation. At the time this occured it was likely they where trying to thwart the terrorism-war-bush era..

ANyways back on topic

Im not arguing with you....just wanted to set the facts straight. Im a stickler for facts and I study this stuff....so please take NO offense!!

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/membe...assify-ft-hood/story?id=18493746#.UWyHKWHnb4Y
Members of Congress Demand Obama Administration Classify Ft. Hood Attack as an 'Act of Terrorism'

"It is time for the administration to recognize the Fort Hood shooting for what it is—an act of terrorism," wrote Rep. Michael McCaul, R.-Texas, in a letter cosigned by Rep. Frank Wolf, R.-Virginia. "To date, the Department of Defense and the Army classify this attack [as] 'workplace violence,' despite mountains of evidence [that] clearly proves the Ft. Hood shooting was an act of terror."

There is a mastermind in my theorized small terrorist cell. They are all mid 20's to mid 30's. More likely to be all male cell. May have been at NRA/ Gun rally this week in Boston.

Yes. Considering that the last stretch was dedicated to the Newtown victims, and that the race was started with an air horn rather than a gun (or so our news is reporting), I suspect this is a pro-gun message.

I'm praying for everyone involved.

I haven't read through this whole thread yet as this is breaking, this would be my first post here:

Please take a look at GOOGLE maps:
755 Boylston St, Boston, MA (street view)

Also mentioned was marathon sports (street view)

Third incident at JFK Library (street view)

-------------------------

If you look closely, you will find there are Postal and or drop boxes within 15 yards of each location, could these have been used as the explosions where not enormous?

My prayers to all the injured/killed, anyone out there listening, please help this not spiral out of control. This is NOT a reason to assume we have domestic terrorists abound in our country.

-------------------------

Also, in many of these pictures there are police, on a cloudy day, wearing DARK, large sunglasses, why?

I am in shock, there are tragedies the world over, but this is not a high priority target for anyone except someone who wants public recognition.

Please take this as an opinion only, the facts are sure to come out soon.

My fiance' cannot stop crying, I am furious, however, if we attribute to Marshall law we will only give the offenders exactly what they want.

Prayers for all affected. So horribly sorry.

Can we put together a post with all of the phone numbers/hotlines and google links for concerned family / locate a runner / Red Cross / Any other important information as a sticky post to go at the beginning of this thread?

Plus this is all my opinion so why would you take such offense? Lol

Well, you know, we're supposed to be immediately blaming foreigners, someone in OUR country couldn't POSSIBLY be at fault (*cough*Timothy McVeigh)

Phew! Finally heard from two friends of mine who ran the race today.

One had finished about 45 minutes before the blasts, he was on the Subway leaving the city.

Another sent me this: "I am ok but people are hurt, Police & ambulance everywhere. Chaos everywhere."

My thoughts and prayers to everyone in Boston and those who have loved one there.

The Boston Globe ‏@BostonGlobe 4m
BREAKING NEWS: The Globe has confirmed that an 8-year-old boy was one of the two victims who died in the explosion.

The Boston Globe ‏@BostonGlobe 4m
BREAKING NEWS: The Globe has confirmed that an 8-year-old boy was one of the two victims who died in the explosion.

I'll never understand violence like this.

Well, you know, we're supposed to be immediately blaming foreigners, someone in OUR country couldn't POSSIBLY be at fault (*cough*Timothy McVeigh)

At this point in time, I am not blaming anyone. I do not know who to blame as a suspect has not been named nor a photo shown. It might be a green martian for all we know now days. . .

I want to donate blood but I had a blood transfusion 11.5 months ago so I need to wait until the end of May. I hate this feeling of helplessness. :( Praying for everyone affected by this travesty.

And, as far as I was taught [my major was International Relations and I took several classes regarding terrorism and genocide], terrorism is defined simply as an act of violence used to incite terror/fear.

Definition of "terrorist attack"

noun
a surprise attack involving the deliberate use of violence against civilians in the hope of attaining political or religious aims

BBM... If there are no suspects and no information as to motive, how is it already being called a terrorist attack??? Was this the media or an actual gov't official?

Apparently they have CCTV of a man planting backpacks, but it's hard to know if it's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro