Explosion Boston Marathon #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke Russert ‏@LukeRussert 11m
NBC News: A law enforcement official says one of the two people killed in today's explosions was eight years told.

http://apne.ws/116YTyD

Roupen Bastajian, a 35-year-old state trooper from Smithfield, R.I., had just finished the race when they put the heat blanket wrap on him and he heard the blasts.

"I started running toward the blast. And there were people all over the floor," he said. "We started grabbing tourniquets and started tying legs. A lot of people amputated. ... At least 25 to 30 people have at least one leg missing, or an ankle missing, or two legs missing."

What evidence?

Evidence of the scene.

Feds have confirmed it is a terrorist act.

We know there were multiple explosive sites.

We know the theme behind the event.

We know tge first explosion came from under the bleachers as now confirmed.

We know that the second explosion went down on Huntington st.

We know police are telling people to avoid trash cans.

They have a lead on a suspect who had a backpack at scene on CCTV they are trying to track - which might give them an idea of the location of more potential bomb drops.

Much evidence is coming out second by second to start building a case/theory around.

Reporting in...Some may know I live in Boston. Alive & well.

There is a mastermind in my theorized small terrorist cell. They are all mid 20's to mid 30's. More likely to be all male cell. May have been at NRA/ Gun rally this week in Boston.

Thank you because one of the "helpful" has already turned over a Saudi and I don't think they had anything to do with it.

It's not very organized or well timed at all.

Evidence of the scene.

Much evidence is coming out second by second to start building a case/theory around.

And how does any of this point to one type of person or another.

You said evidence pointing to a "homegrown" person.

I'm trying to figure out how.

Prayers to all involved in this senseless tragedy .

What an dangerous world we live in. The evil of man knows no bounds.

Ed Henry on fox is saying White house is saying this is a act of terrorism. Not say weather it is foreign or "home grown".

And how does any of this point to one type of person or another.

You said evidence pointing to a "homegrown" person.

I'm trying to figure out how.

Because international terrorists groups actually take credit at the time or shortly after the terrorist act.

Take my ruthless, take no prisoners attitude as an example of my friends back in Boston. We are passionate people! We love deep. So make no mistakes, whoever did this, we Bostonian's will have our revenge and not feel bad about it one bit. Ya don't mess with Boston!

We are not weak. We will get you, terrorist !

The American flag still flies. . .

BH7FMCbCIAA8R-u.png

Ed Henry on fox is saying White house is saying this is a act of terrorism. Not say weather it is foreign or "home grown".

Thanks for that update.

I'm sure they are working hard to figure this out.

So senseless.

Just reported the Saudi national had terrorist ties, but did not take responsibility for act today.

Evidence of the scene.

They have a lead on a suspect who had a backpack at scene on CCTV they are trying to track - which might give them an idea of the location of more potential bomb drops.

As a investigative forensic and intelligence major who has been sitting here listening to the scanner - not watching the media reports (which are all contradicting each other), I see no evidence pointing to ANYONE specific except maybe a black male because that is what dispatchers said to look for.

Lol
Ok
It's been like what? A few hours.

You'd be surprised at how quick NSA and Feds can find threats/leads from terrorists. In the OK city bombing it was the one terrorist act I can remember where no one took immediate responsibility or as they'd think "credit". That was a homegrown terrorist and they caught him within 24 hours.

Police officers from Cape Cod (over an hour & 1/2 away from Boston) are driving up to volunteer their help. Cowards can try to run but they'll be smoked out of their holes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme