Explosion Boston Marathon #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something I keep looking for - and not finding - are the garbage cans that keep being referenced. I have looked at ALL of the pictures posted (I think anyway) and have yet to see ANY garbage can...or even a space for one. I do realize that angles and people can block things, but has anyone spotted the supposed garbage cans in the "before" pictures?

Hi, yes the pictures on 4 chan shows a trashcan. Not positive but it looks similar to ours we use maybe 30 gallon and plastic. I'm just estimating.

I can't watch the TV because my parlor has been taken over by a gaggle of teens playing Xbox. :banghead: and they're so loud! How am I supposed to sleuth and follow this thread with this noise lol?

Hopefully one or more of you will transcribe the presser for the thread? :blowkiss:

Just heard the same thing. Who are the pictures being shown to?

Possibly the guy in the white hat and the other guy in the blue fleece pull over. One had a regular backpack the other had a duffel bag. If they are speaking of bags.. Out of the pictures I seen only those two were communicating and had the different styles.

The live online video links don't appear to be working...
But they will transcribe the presser HERE I'm sure:

http://livewire.wcvb.com/Event/117th_Running_of_Boston_Marathon

Um this part really gave me a pause

It was the reaction from the same man, who was once so broken by grief in 2004, that he set himself and a Marine Corps van on fire after hearing that his young son Alex had been killed in Iraq.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/04/17/marathon-bombing-hero-questioned-by-fbi-police-at-boston-home/

Yes, he freaked out and attempted suicide when his son died.
His other son committed suicide.

Tragedy in his life doesn't mean he wants to kill people, it means he was grieving.

A temporary psychotic episode 9 years ago...
Certainly doesn't mean he should be a suspect now. :twocents:

He's got years of advocacy AFTER that one incident.
I'm not going to judge him based on his reaction to his son's death. :twocents:

Keeping up with Reddit and 4Chan. Surely do NOT wish to accuse without evidence. Many have said.. person had backpack, but left without. In a bombing situation would you drop and run? I would!!! Time is vitally important here.

Guy in white cap with stuffed CONICAL-shaped backpack gets my vote for consideration. Btw, great job WS for ruling out an innocent man way ahead of time. :)

I can't watch the TV because my parlor has been taken over by a gaggle of teens playing Xbox. :banghead: and they're so loud! How am I supposed to sleuth and follow this thread with this noise lol?

Hopefully one or more of you will transcribe the presser for the thread? :blowkiss:

Depends what they're playing. lol :seeya:

Just got home from work.
Any news on when the presser will be?

Here, these are for sure the suspects. Scroll down to the third image, and boom. There you go:

http://imgur.com/a/f2iNp

Unless they were suicide bombers, not sure they would just stand in the area where they were going to set off a bomb.

ETA: nevermind, that was dumb of me, lol. Any pics of where these suspects were after the blast?

Unless they were suicide bombers, not sure they would just stand in the area where they were going to set off a bomb.

It's becoming more obvious that they used RC car type remotes to detonate them. They weren't by the bags.

Keeping up with Reddit and 4Chan. Surely do NOT wish to accuse without evidence. Many have said.. person had backpack, but left without. In a bombing situation would you drop and run? I would!!! Time is vitally important here.

Guy in white cap with stuffed CONICAL-shaped backpack gets my vote for consideration. Btw, great job WS for ruling out an innocent man way ahead of time. :)

Link to photos or article? Thanks!

Also, about my last imgurl post with the "ground zero". The images of them standing there were taken hours before the blasts. In theory, this could mean they are innocent. But, the images the cops are handing out to locals in Boston sound to be those two.

The Boston Globe ‏@BostonGlobe 2m
RT Boston_Police FBI will make a brief statement @8pm the Westin Hotel

Right now I think it's still up in the air whether there'll be one or not. Confusion has reigned today.

Yeah. I was trying to keep up with all of it at work.

The 45 minute car ride home got me behind.

Thanks for the info!

I would definitely drop the backpack and run if I were temporarily holding it on my arm or with a hand. If it were on my back, I wouldn't pause to remove, but just run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214